What Are The Uses Of Travoprost?
Travoprost is used for:
What Are The Side Effects Of Travoprost?
Common side effects of travoprost are:
- Redness, itching, swelling, pain in or around the eye
- Discharge or oozing from the eye
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Vision changes
- Discomfort in eye
What Are The Contraindications Of Travoprost?
Pl. inform your doctor if you have/ had any of the following conditions:
- Eye injury, swelling, surgery, inflammation in eye.
- Any other type of glaucoma like narrow angle glaucoma.