What Are The Uses Of Trikatu?
Trikatu is an Ayurvedic blend powder made of Pippali, dry ginger, and black pepper. It is a very important medicine in Ayurveda as it:
- Cures asthma
- Stimulates digestive fire
- Enhances health of pancreas, spleen, and pancreas
- Reduces high cholesterol levels
- Treats skin diseases, running nose, diabetes, bloating, abdominal tumor, throat infections, allergic rhinitis, chronic liver disorders, hepatomegaly, high blood pressure, gout, and anemia.
- Acts as antibacterial and antiviral agent
- Relieves anorexia, body aches, and heaviness in body, pregnancy symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite.
What Are The Side Effects Of Trikatu?
Trikatu is usually safe, but in some cases such as overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Trikatu?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards trikatu or any other allergies.
- Acid dyspepsia, bleeding disorders
- HHigh-risk pregnancies