What Are The Uses Of Tulobuterol transdermal?
Tulobuterol transdermal patch is a long-acting bronchodilator (beta2- adrenergic receptor agonist) used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) by relaxing the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tulobuterol transdermal?
Some common side effects that may occur after taking tulobuterol transdermal patch such as:
- Tremor, restlessness, headache, palpitations,
- Muscle cramps, insomnia
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tulobuterol transdermal?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug tulobuterol transdermal patch or any other allergies.
- Hyperthyroidism, any heart disorder
- Diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Atopic dermatitis (itchy inflammation of skin)