What Are The Uses Of Udumbara?
Udumbara is a medicinal plant well known in India and used in Ayurveda. It is also known as the fig tree. It:
- Treats fever, piles, fistula, urinary disorders, nasal bleeding, leucorrhoea (thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge), dysuria (painful or difficult urination), ulcers, aphrodisiac problems (problems related to sexual desire), ulcers, gonorrhea (sexually transmitted bacterial infection).
- Improves potency and sexual power in men, digestion, muscles power.
- Acts as antibacterial and antifungal agent
- Heals fractured bones and wounds
- Relieves burning sensation in stomach and in eyes, thirst, edema, fatigue, vomiting.
What Are The Side Effects Of Udumbara?
What Are The Contraindications Of Udumbara?