What Are The Uses Of Urea?
Carbamide is commonly known as urea.
- It is used in creams to promote rehydration of skin.
- It is indicated for treatment for eczema, ichthyosis, psoriasis and skin problems.
- Urea is used to treat low blood sodium level.
- It is the main ingredient of hair removers. It’s a cloud seeding agent when combined with several other salts. Urea is a common ingredient of several tooth whitening products.
What Are The Side Effects Of Urea?
Some patients may experience the following symptoms till they get used to using the medicine:
- Black or brown spots or peeling
- Mild burning or itching
What Are The Contraindications Of Urea?
People with sensitive skin should use it cautiously.