What Are The Uses Of Urofollitropin?
Urofollitropin is used to treat infertility in women and is usually administered with human chronic gonadotropin (HCG) for inducing ovulation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Urofollitropin?
The most common side effects of Urofollitropin are:
- Vomiting, headache
- Mild stomach/abdominal pain, nausea, bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Redness/pain at injection site.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Urofollitropin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Urofollitropin or any other allergies.
- Primary ovarian failure
- Thyroid problems, abnormal bleeding from vagina/uterus
- Cancer of reproductive organs, ovarian cysts
- Adrenal gland problems, tumours in brain
- Enlarged ovaries, obesity, twisting of the ovary
- Blood clots, lung problems