What Are The Uses Of Vajradanti?
Vajradanti is a useful Ayurvedic herb rich in potassium. It is used mostly in dental care products as it helps in making teeth strong. It is also used for:
- Healing of wounds, cleansing and tooth caries and inflammation of gums.
- Preventing greying of hair
- Treating migraine, fever, whooping cough
- Wound healing
- Reducing pain from arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Treating bronchial asthma
What Are The Side Effects Of Vajradanti?
What Are The Contraindications Of Vajradanti?