What Are The Uses Of Venlafaxine?
Venlafaxine is used to treat:
- Improving the mood and energy level and help restore patient’s interest in daily living.
What Are The Side Effects Of Venlafaxine?
Some of the common side-effects of Venlafaxine are:
- Drowsiness, dizziness, trouble sleeping,
- Dry mouth
- Constipation, loss of appetite,
- Blurred vision, unusual sweating, nervousness or yawning
What Are The Contraindications Of Venlafaxine?
Tell your doctor if you have history of any of the problems:
- Bleeding problems
- Personal or family history of glaucoma (angle-closure type)
- Heart problems like heart failure previous heart attack)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Seizure disorder thyroid disease.