What Are The Uses Of Vidarikanda root?
Vidarikanda root (also known as Indian kudja) is the root of an Ayurvedic herb. It is used for many health problems by Ayurvedic practitioners. It:
- Reduces dryness the urinary tract and subsides inflammation.
- Strengthens reproductive system, heart muscles, promotes production of semen, improves sexual activity
- Enhances body weight
- Improves voice quality, lactation, digestion, smoothens colon
- Rejuvenates energy
- Relieves congestion, constipation, joint pains
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases
- Boosts memory
What Are The Side Effects Of Vidarikanda root?
Vidarikanda root is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Suppress ovulation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vidarikanda root?
Please inform your doctor if you are pregnant.