What Are The Uses Of Vilazodone?
Vilazodone is used for the treatment of depression. It improves appetite, sleep, and the mood of the patient.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vilazodone?
Some side effects that may be caused by the administration of vilazodone are:
- Decreased interest in sex, changes in sexual ability
- Diarrhoea, nausea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vilazodone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug vilazodone or any other allergies.
- History of suicidal attempts
- Bipolar/manic – depressive disorder, seizures
- Glaucoma, stomach / intestinal ulcers