What Are The Uses Of Vinpocetine?
- It is used for increasing the blood flow in brain. It used in Alzheimer’s disease for enhancing memory.
- It helps in preventing death from ischemic heart stroke.
- It also prevents convulsions, or trauma
- Along with these it is used in menopause and treatment of ulcers.
- Also, it has anti- aging effect.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vinpocetine?
No serious side effects are reported by the use of vinpocetine.
Rare side effects such as headache, flushing, rashes, and stomach upset may occur in some patients.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vinpocetine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
- Bleeding disorders.
- Weak Immune system