What Are The Uses Of Vitamin B12?
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vitamin B12?
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vitamin B12?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.