What Are The Uses Of Vitamin B5?
It is a water-soluble vitamin and is an essential nutrient. It is found to be beneficial in following conditions:
- Asthma, heart diseases, hair loss
- Mental disorders such as stress and anxiety
- Allergies, respiratory disorders
- Aging, acne, various skin disorders
What Are The Side Effects Of Vitamin B5?
Generally, no side effects are observed if taken in appropriate dose as prescribed by the doctor. An overdose may cause diarrhea, heartburn or nausea.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vitamin B5?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Gastrointestinal Blockage
- Bleeding Disorder