What Are The Uses Of Walnut?
Walnuts are commonly known as akhrot. There are many health benefits of walnuts. They:
- Boost cardiovascular health, immunity, brain functioning
- Act as an antioxidant, prevent breast cancer
- Treat asthma, arthritis, eczema, fungal infection
- Improve bone health
- Regulate blood pressure, relieve stress, constipation
- Help in pregnancy
- Delay aging of skin, moisturizes skin
- Reduce dark circles, brightens skin
- Prevent balding, dandruff
- Strengthens skin
What Are The Side Effects Of Walnut?
Walnuts are usually safe, but black walnuts may sometimes (like an overdose) cause side effects such as:
- Blisters in mouth, rashes
- Tightness in throat
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Walnut?