What Are The Uses Of Wheat germ oil?
Wheat germ oil is very useful traditional oil. It:
- Prevents cancer, cardiovascular disease, and birth disease, skin problems like psoriasis, dry skin, premature aging, and eczema.
- Repairs tissues damage
- Regulates nervous system
- Boosts immunity, energy
- Promotes blood sugar levels
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels in blood
- Treats oily skin and acne, stretch marks.
- Rejuvenates skin tone
- Improves circulation to scalp
- Thickens hair
What Are The Side Effects Of Wheat germ oil?
Wheat germ oil is usually safe, but if taken in over doses, it may cause:
- Nausea, gas
- Dizziness, diarrhea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Wheat germ oil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug wheat germ oil or any other allergies.
- Decreased blood clotting conditions