What Are The Uses Of Zinc carnosine?
Zinc carnosine is formed by chelating zinc with carnosine in 1:1 ratio. It is a very good supplement for health as it:
- Treats gastritis and ulcers.
- Maintains a healthy mucosal lining.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Supports gastric healing, liver health, and nutrient absorption.
- Boosts immunity, body cell functions.
- Regulates blood sugar.
- Treats diarrhea, dyspepsia, leaky gut.
- Prevents diarrhea, damage to gastric cells by free radicals and other medications.
What Are The Side Effects Of Zinc carnosine?
Zinc carnosine is usually safe. An overdose, however, may cause:
- Loss of appetite, diarrhea, nausea
- Vomiting, headache, abdominal cramps.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Zinc carnosine?