What Are The Uses Of Ziprasidone?
Ziprasidone is an antipsychotic drug which is used for the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Ziprasidone?
Some side effects that may be caused by the administration of ziprasidone are:
- Light-headedness, nausea, runny nose
- Vomiting, dizziness, cough, drowsiness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ziprasidone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug ziprasidone or any other allergies.
- Obesity, coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Low white blood cell count
- Sleep apnoea, diabetes