What Are The Uses Of Zolmitriptan?
It is used in treatment of acute migraine attacks and headache. It helps in relieving migraines by narrowing blood vessels in brain.
It is not meant for to prevent migraines.
What Are The Side Effects Of Zolmitriptan?
Some of the common side-effects may be:
- Dizziness, drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Nausea or stomach upset
- Warm or cold sensation; weakness
- Numbness, or tingling of the skin
It is advised to consult your doctor if any of the following side effects occurs:
- Severe allergic reactions such as rashes on skin, itching, hives, itching, tightness of the chest.
What Are The Contraindications Of Zolmitriptan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hear disease
- Ischemic coronary artery disease such as angina pectoris or having history of myocardial infarction, or documented silent ischemia
- Any other coronary artery disease