What Are The Uses Of Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic agent used for the treatment of insomnia (sleepless).
What Are The Side Effects Of Zopiclone?
Zopiclone administration should be for short-term only. Its long-term use may cause adverse effects. The side effect that may be caused by zopiclone, although administered in short-term, is:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Zopiclone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug zopiclone or any other allergies.
- Alcohol abuse, liver problems
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- Chronic bronchitis, lung disease
- Emphysema, abnormality of thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism)
- Sleep apnoea