ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
1) Omega-3 Fatty Acids 2) BORAGE OIL 3) PIPERINE 4) OLIVE OIL 5) GINKO 6) GREEN TEA EXTRACTS
Uses Of ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
Omega-3 Fatty Acids have various health benefits like:
- Fighting Depression and Anxiety
- Improving Eye Health
- Promoting Brain Health
- Improving heart health (prevents high blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Blood clots)
- Reducing Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Fighting Inflammation
- Fighting Autoimmune Diseases
- Improving Mental Disorders
- Fighting Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventing Cancer
- Reducing Fat in The Liver
- Improving Bone and Joint Health
- Alleviating Menstrual Pain
- Improving Sleep
- Improving Skin health
Piperine or black pepper is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Digestive problems
- Weight management
- Breathing problems (a Cough, cold)
- Management of Stomach ulcers
- Increase the absorption of key nutrients in the body.
- Stress management
It is also helpful in preventing Cancer. There are many more benefits of black pepper, which are not listed above.
Treating Minor Wounds, Burns
, And Psoriasis
. Moisturizing The Skin.
Side Effects Of ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: PIPERINE
Piperine is mostly. But in some cases of overdose, it may cause some side effects such as:
- Burning sensation in the stomach.
- Stomach upset.
Please reduced the intake if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: OLIVE OIL
Contraindications Of ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: PIPERINE
- Best to avoid during the summer season.
- Drink lots of water during the day when you are using pepper.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Stomach ulcers are the painful sores or ulcers found in the stomach or the first part of small intestine (duodenum). These happen when the thick layer of mucus lining in the stomach gets away and the digestive acids in the stomach start degrading the lining of the stomach.
- It is suggested to start the treatment right-away for the ulcers.
Symptoms Treated With ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
- Pain in stomach, weight loss, lost appetite due to pain, bloats, vomits, nausea, burping, burning sensation in the chest and pain reduces on consuming antacids.
Causes of diseases where ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE is used
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
- These can happen due to: bacterial infection, chronic use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, smoking or tobacco, radiations from a treatment, acidity or Zollinger-Ellison syndrome ( the disease in which stomach produces the excess of acid).
Worst Foods With ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Stomach ulcers
Foods to avoid if suffering from the ulcers:
- Coffee (not even the decaf)
- Chilis and hot peppers
- Salty red food
- Carbonated beverages and processed foods.
Do's With Usage of ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Stomach ulcers
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
Dont's With Usage Of ABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Stomach ulcers
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfABSOLUT 3.6.9 CAPSULE
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.