ADRIL LOTION 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Camphor 2) Vitamin E 3) Menthol 4) Aloe Vera
Uses Of ADRIL LOTION 100ML
in conditions like Arthritis
, Rheumatoid Arthritis
, Low Back Pain
Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant, is found naturally in foods like seeds, nuts, vegetable oils, eggs, meatsv green leafy vegetables and many other foods.
In medicine form, it is used for treating:
There are many more uses of vitamin E and the above list is not exhaustive.
Menthol is derived from pennyroyal, eucalyptus, and peppermint. It has many health benefits and is used both topically as well as take orally. Some uses of menthol are:
The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
Aloe vera, also known as Kumari or Ghritkumari, is a well-known Indian desert species plant with many medicinal values. It is widely used in various Skin care and healthcare products. It:
- Treats abdominal tumors, Constipation, spleen disorders, hepatitis, hepatomegaly, Fever, burn wounds, fibroids, small tumors, Asthma, and chronic respiratory disorders.
- Relieves boils, blisters
- Improves vision, strength, immunity, ovulation chances
- Prevents hair fall, Acne, Dandruff.
- Rejuvenates the skin, delays aging, wrinkles.
- Heals bruises, prevents dryness of skin.
Side Effects Of ADRIL LOTION 100ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Camphor
Iitching, burning sensation , redness
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin E
Vitamin E is usually safe when taken in limited quantity.
Side Effects Of Salt: Menthol
Some of the common side effects are:
- Skin irritation, allergic reactions and rashes (in case of topical use)
- Burning sensation or worsened gastrointestinal pain(in case of oral use)
Side Effects Of Salt: Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is usually safe, but if taken in over doses may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ADRIL LOTION 100ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Camphor
Patients with allergy, burns, external wounds
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin E
Please inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines currently, especially related to liver diseases, cancer, blood clotting etc. because it may affect the working of these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Menthol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bile-duct obstruction, liver damage
- Gallstones, gallbladder inflammation
- Acid reflux
- Blood pressure
Contraindications Of Salt: Aloe Vera
Not to be used on open wounds.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
GORD occurs when there is an abnormal amount of stomach acid that leaks back into the oesophagus, leading to symptoms and possible damage to the lining of the oesophagus. There are different causes for GORD, but usually, there is some impairment of the functioning of the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES). This sphincter connects the oesophagus to the stomach, and contracts to prevent reflux of stomach contents into the oesophagus during and after eating.
If GORD is not treated, the damaged cells in the oesophagus can change into different cell types than normally found in the oesophagus. This condition is called Barrett’s oesophagus. If this is left untreated, it can progress to oesophageal cancer.
GORD can be diagnosed with specific tests:
If GORD is suspected, gastroscopy is usually the first investigation performed. A flexible tube with a camera lens is “swallowed” and allows the doctor to visualise the oesophagus and stomach. Stomach ulcers can also be excluded during the same procedure. The doctor will usually take a piece of oesophageal tissue (called a biopsy) and test it to see if there are any abnormal cells (Barrett’s oesophagus) or malignant cells. The biopsy may also show some yeast like Candida Albicans or bacteria like H.Pylori present in the oesophageal tissue that will need treatment.
Monitoring of the oesophagus’ pH over twenty-four hours can also be performed to assess for abnormal spikes of acid (low pH).
Manometry measures the pressure inside the oesophagus as well as the sphincter's contraction.
Radiological procedures such as a barium swallow (swallowing of a contrast medium while taking an X-ray) can also be performed to assess sphincter functionality and exclude any narrowing or masses in the oesophagus.
White men are more at risk for oesophageal cancer than any other population group. GORD is more prevalent in patients over the age of
It is also known as Urticaria. This causes red, itchy, raised welts and bumps on the skin that appears in various shapes and sizes. This is a very common disease in which rashes appear all over the body. These hives flare up suddenly and this disease is increased by extreme heat and cold. Antihistamines are the best treatment for this disease.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
- Hair loss, also called alopecia or baldness, means a loss of hair from part of the body or head. The severity of hair loss may vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present. Hair loss may cause psychological distress in some people.
- Common types of hair loss are male-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, female-pattern hair loss, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With ADRIL LOTION 100ML
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
If you suffer from GORD, you may have some of the typical symptoms. Heartburn is the commonest complaint. You may have pain after eating or during swallowing (referred to as “dysphagia”). Sometimes it may feel as though the food “gets stuck” just to the bottom of your sternum(breastbone). You make wake up with the taste of acid in the mouth (“waterbrash”), due to stomach acid reflux while lying down.
Some people may have atypical symptoms caused by GORD. Atypical symptoms may include:
- Chronic irritating cough
- Hoarse voice due to acid reflux affecting the vocal chords
- Retrosternal chest pain (pain behind the breastbone) due to spasm of the LES when swallowing food.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hives
The disease hives have many certain symptoms which can be seen and observed very easily. In this disease, symptoms keep on appearing and disappearing but chronic hives can have symptoms for months. Here are the most common ones: -
- Raised itchy bumps.
- Either red or skin coloured rashes.
- Dizziness & Wheezing.
- Swelling of the face and lips.
- Hives on reproductive organs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
- Gradual thinning of hair.
Causes of diseases where ADRIL LOTION 100ML is used
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
GORD is most often caused by a lowered tone in the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES)
Factors/Causes that affect the functioning of the LES:
- Hiatus hernias
- Raised intra-abdominal pressure due to pregnancy, intra-abdominal masses, obesity or being overweight
- Pregnancy: Progesterone lowers the tone of the oesophageal sphincter, as well as the combination of increased abdominal pressure
Factors that reduce the tone of the LES:
- Delayed emptying of the stomach called gastroparesis will also contribute to GORD. This may occur in patients with diabetes or other abnormalities of digestion.
Medications that can contribute to the development of GORD:
- NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories)
- Blood pressure treatments such as calcium channel blockers(CCB)
What Are The Causes Of Hives
Hives occur when the body reacts to an allergen and this releases some chemicals from under the skin. The chemical causes inflammation and burning sensation causing hives.
Common causes of this disease are: -
- Intestinal Parasites
- Extreme temperature and cold
- Transmission from pets
- Water on the skin
- Blood Transfusion
- Insect bites and stings
- Factors like exercise and sun exposure
- Certain medications
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
- Male-pattern hair loss may be caused by a combination of genetic factors and male hormones.
- The cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune diseases.
- The causes for female pattern hair loss are not clear.
- The cause of is telogen effluvium (common following pregnancy) is mostly a psychologically or physically stressful event.
Worst Foods With ADRIL LOTION 100ML
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
- Carbonated drinks (CO lowers tone of LES)
- Spicy foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Hives
| Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Observe if any of the following foods flare up the symptoms. If yes, avoid them completely. Some of them are: - |
- Dried Food: The dried food contains chemicals that can react so individual should eliminate this type of food completely from his/her diet. The dried food includes raisins, apricots, and dried apples.
- Citrus foods: Avoid all the sour products as it surely will make you suffer more. Citrus food stimulates the histamine quantity in the body. This food includes oranges, lemon, pickles, and tomatoes as well.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from skin rashes then, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Seafood and Eggs: These both are high in histamines and this will surely enhance your skin itching issue. Thus, try to avoid them for some days.
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
- Processed foods
- Full-fat dairy products
- Red meats
- Coffee, tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
- Such foods decrease the nutrients in the body and raise adrenal levels. This results in a chain of reaction of producing more androgen, causing hair loss.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of ADRIL LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
- Avoid large meals. Eat small regular meals during the day
- Restrict fluid intake 3 hours before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed or sleep on 2-3 pillows to help prevent reflux that occurs more easily when lying down
- Lose weight if you are overweight
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hives
Here are the some of the most recommended tips that one should follow if he/she is suffering from the disease Hives.
- Visit a doctor as soon as you observe symptoms.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors.
- Apply moisturiser and soothing agents like petroleum jelly.
- Use mild soap for bathing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Take hot oil treatment- olive, coconut, and canola.
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Let the hair dry naturally. Avoid using a hair dryer.
- Eat iron rich food. Add protein, minerals in your diet.
- Find out the causes of hair loss, which may include hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, or low protein
- Thyroid problems or the reason could be genetic. Change your diet as per the cause identified.
- Switch your shampoos.
- Getting 7 hours of sleep, one glass of water every hour and eating protein rich foods can reduce hair loss by up to 80%. Hair is made up of minerals which only water can provide.
- Attend to dandruff as soon as you get it. Prolonged dandruff also leads to hair loss.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of ADRIL LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
- Don’t lie down immediately after eating.
- Don’t consume large meals high and fat and protein that takes longer to digest and delay stomach emptying.
- Don’t stay away from foods that lower the LES tone (see below).
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hives
| Experts have given some tips regarding the management of the healthy skin and thus they recommend avoiding some things. So, here are some best tips: - |
- Don’t use any cream or lotion without prescription.
- Don’t wear tight clothes.
- Don’t use and rely on hotel linens and soaps.
- Don’t experiment new products.
- Don’t eat spicy cuisines.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Do not tie your hair till they dry naturally as tying wet hair weakens the roots of the hair.
- Avoid use of styling tools, chemical filled sprays and colours.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the key reasons for hair loss.
- Do not let dandruff continue for long.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfADRIL LOTION 100ML
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
If you have been suffering from heartburn for a long time, and been treating yourself at home, it is advisable to go to a doctor for a gastroscopy to rule out damage to your oesophagus as this can predispose you to develop cancer.
What Are The Tips For Hives
Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Manage the emotions if you are suffering from stress hives.
- Take medicines on time and have a regular check-up.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
- Certain medicines may also cause rapid hair fall. Consult your doctor if you face any such symptom.
- If you are staying in a high pollution area, wash your hair frequently. Instead of using shampoo for hair wash every time, try using powder of gooseberry, soapnut and Acacia continent (Shikakai). Powder of these three ingredients is easily available in grocery shops. Soak 1-1.5 tablespoon of the powder in half glass of water overnight. Sieve it next day morning and wash your hair. A mixture of dried gooseberry, soap nut and Acacia continent (Shikakai) is the best chemical free hair washing agent.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.