ALA 12 CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ALA 12 CAPSULE
Adenosylcobalamin is a unique form of vitamin B 12. It is helpful in maintaining neurological health, the health of various organs of the body, maintaining energy levels in body and Cancer risk reduction.
It is used as a supplement to treat:
Side Effects Of ALA 12 CAPSULE
Some of the patients may experience the following rare, but serious side effects:
- Pulmonary edema
- Diarrhoea (temporary)
- Congestive heart failure
Contraindications Of ALA 12 CAPSULE
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any GI disorder (e.g. vitamin B12 malabsorption)
- Surgical removal of any gastrointestinal organ
- Ileal disorder
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Symptoms Treated With ALA 12 CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
Causes of diseases where ALA 12 CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
Worst Foods With ALA 12 CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
Do's With Usage of ALA 12 CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
Dont's With Usage Of ALA 12 CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfALA 12 CAPSULE
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.