ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
D-Panthenol, an alcoholic form of vitamin B5, is used for treating skin conditions like:
- Sunburns, mild Burns
- Minor skin injuries and disorders
- To improve skin elasticity
- To improve hydration of skin/body
- Fastens the rate of healing of skin and
- Muscular dystrophy
Apart from above, it is also used for treating Vitamin B5 deficiency, and given in various other diseases.
Side Effects Of ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
D-Panthenol is usually well tolerated. Some rare side effects of D-Panthenol are:
- Skin irritation
- Contact allergies
Please consult your physician in case symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
Contraindications Of Salt: D-PANTHENOL
Please inform your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug or any other allergies
- Gastrointestinal blockage
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Worst Foods With ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of ALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfALPROVIT PLUS SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.