ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Nimesulide (100mg) 2) Serratiopeptidase
Uses Of ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
Nimesulide, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, is used for treating acute pain caused due to:
It has fever reducing properties too.
Serratiopeptidase, a dietary supplement is used for managing pain related to:
Side Effects Of ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Erosive stomatitis
- Epigastric pain
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Serratiopeptidase is usually safe when taken for short periods (up to 4 weeks).
Contraindications Of ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Gastric ulceration
- Peptic ulcer
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood clotting
- Recent surgery
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease mainly affecting the joints. In an autoimmune disease body’s immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy cells. Rheumatoid arthritis causes warm, swollen and painful joints. The joints of hands and wrists are commonly involved but it may affect other body parts also. It can affect hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, toes.
Back pain is a kind of inflammation that occurs due to strain in the back muscles. It can increase from a normal pain to sharp pain in the back leading to stiffness. The pain may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones and joints.
This is a long term chronic disorder in which there is widespread musculoskeletal pain occurs with also fatigue and sleep issues. This disease is not clearly understood, but it is associated with arthritis and it’s quite common. This disease can further lead to a severe problem like depression. The disease fibromyalgia is more likely to develop in women other than men. The treatment can be done by various medications.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
It is defined as a medical condition which is characterized by the loss of tissues making bones more brittle and fragile. Osteoporosis weakens the bones and increases the risks of bone fractures. Bones of the forearm, hip, and vertebrae in the spine are most commonly involved. Women are at more risk of getting Osteoporosis than man.
Symptoms Treated With ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Symptoms of arthritis develop gradually over a week to months. The signs and symptoms may vary as per the organ of the body on which it attacks.
The signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Joints- Inflammation of the synovial membrane, swelling, tenderness, feeling of warmth, stiffness.
- Lungs: Lung fibrosis
- Skin: Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), Erythema
- Blood Vessels and heart: Inflammation of vessels, myocardial infarction, strokes
- Blood: Anaemia, increased platelet counts,
Other common symptoms are fatigue, weight loss, malaise, morning stiffness, fever, loss of appetite.
What Are The Symptoms Of Back Pain
- Severe back pain.
- Weight loss
- Swelling on the back.
- Pain reaches to other body parts.
- Difficulty in standing straight.
- Difficulty in urinating.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
| There are various symptoms of the disease which can be easily observed. The major symptom of this disease is the pain in the joints like shoulder, neck, back, and hips. |
The most common symptoms of this disease are: -
- Abdominal pain.
- Chronic Headaches.
- Difficulty in concentrating and focusing.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Dryness in eyes, nose, and mouth.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
What Are The Symptoms Of Osteoporosis
Some common symptoms of osteoporosis are:
- Back pain, caused by collapsed or fractured vertebra
- A stooped posture
- Loss of height with time
- A bone fracture that occurs easier than expected.
- Osteoporosis increases the risks of bone fractures. Sometimes, there are no visible symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. The weakness occurs to such an extent that minor injury or stress can break the bones. Loss of ability to perform the work and chronic pain occurs following a broken bone.
- Fractures at other sites such a hip, forearm or wrist may occur with a normal fall also.
Causes of diseases where ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The exact cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis is not known. It is caused by the inflammation of the synovium in which our own immune system starts attacking the healthy body tissues. The inflammation of the thin lining of the cells covering the tissues and joints results in Rheumatoid arthritis.
The factors triggering the RA are enlisted as below:
- Genetic factors: A person with a family history of RA is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Hormonal factors: Women are more likely to suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis than Men. This can be due to the presence of more number of estrogens in women, but the link between estrogens and RA has not been proven yet.
- Environmental Factors: Smoking is found to be linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis. People who smoke more are at greater risk of getting Rheumatoid Arthritis than people who don’t smoke.
What Are The Causes Of Back Pain
Back pain causes due to any of these reasons
- Disk breakdown
- Reported disks
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Lifting heavy objects.
- The bad posture of sitting.
- Sleep disorders
- Infection of the spine.
- Any hidden injury
| Experts are still researching but yet the exact cause of this disease is still unknown. Various different opinions have been given but the common factors and causes given are: - |
Genetics can be a cause.
- Infections can further lead to Fibromyalgia.
- Repetitive injuries and sleep problems.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Chemical imbalances.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
The main cause of osteoporosis is lack of hormones mainly estrogens in women and androgens in men.
There are certain modifiable and non- modifiable risk factors which can lead to Osteoporosis.
Non- modifiable causes include-
- Hereditary factors: The person having a family history of osteoporosis can lead is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Race: Osteoporosis can occur in people of all ethnic groups but European and Asian groups are more prone to osteoporosis.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormone also lead to osteoporosis. Estrogen deficiency in women following menopause reduces the mineral density of bones leading to osteoporosis. Same is the case when testosterone deficiency is there in men but it is less as compared to women.
Modifiable factors include:
- Deficiency of vitamin D: It is mainly seen in elderly people. Increase in parathyroid hormone also leads to vitamin D deficiency, thus reducing the bone density.
- Excess intake of alcohol: Increased consumption of alcohol increases the risks of bone fractures.
- Smoking: Smoking leads to decreased bone density by causing early menopause, weight loss and inhibition of osteoblasts. These all factors lead to osteoporosis.
- Malnutrition: Lack of multivitamins and minerals lowers the bone density and leads to osteoporosis.
- Use of medications: Certain medications such as proton pump inhibitors, if taken continuously for more than 2 years can lead to osteoporosis. The medicines used for treating breast cancer and prostate cancer change the hormone levels, thus leading to osteoporosis.
- Diseases: People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, renal insufficiency, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes mellitus are at increased risk of suffering from osteoporosis.
Worst Foods With ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
- Processed and fried foods increase inflammation.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco consumers are at the increased risk of having arthritis.
- Excess salt: Intake of a high amount of salt can increase the inflammation.
- Sugar products: These can worsen rheumatoid arthritis by increasing inflammation in the arteries.
- Wheat and gluten: Increase joint pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Back Pain
- Reduce salt consumption as it increases urinary calcium excretion before body absorbs it.
- Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes, and peppers.
- Processed foods can lead to bone loss.
- Fast foods such as White bread, pasta, and rice can weaken the bones.
- Trans fats can increase pain.
- Caffeine as it is dehydrating drink and can cause inflammation.
- Sugary drinks and snacks as they pro inflame and increase pain.
- Fried food, Chips, and pastries can block the absorption of essential nutrition.
- Alcohols can worsen inflammation.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fibromyalgia
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Sugar: For the treatment of the disease, limit sugar as much as possible as sugar always leads to chronic pain. Eat other alternative available other than honey.
- Caffeine: The disease Fibromyalgia is linked to the creation of imbalance of brain chemicals that controls mood swings. It acts as a trigger in this disease so avoid them completely.
- Junk food: Junk food is always harmful but it becomes more when an individual is suffering from chronic pain. Thus, eliminate all the junk food from your food.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from chronic pain disease, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products as it makes an issue in digestion. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Nightshade Vegetables: All vegetables are not good for the chronic pain sufferers. Thus, nightshade veggies like eggplants, green peppers, potatoes and tomatoes need to be avoided.
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoporosis
- Salt: Women of post-menopausal age lose more minerals if they take excess salt in their diet. Fast foods like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, tacos, and fries, processed foods including reduced-calorie frozen meals, processed meats like deli turkey, ham, and canned soups, vegetable juices, vegetables, baked products, including breakfast cereals and bread are all high in sodium content. Avoid all such items to keep your salt intake low.
- Soda and caffeine affect the bones directly.
Do's With Usage of ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce weight: Losing some pounds can help to fight this disease.
- Get adequate sleep: Sound sleep can help to relieve the symptoms.
- Pay attention to the early symptoms: It is advised to visit a doctor if you notice any symptoms related to RA. This can help to start the treatment at the earliest.
- Perform some physical activities or exercise: Doing exercise regularly will keep the muscles and joints moving.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Back Pain
- Apply a hot water compress or an ice pack on your back that will provide you with some relief.
- Exercise and keep your muscle strength high.
- Take enough doses of calcium and vitamin D.
- Increase milk products intake and take a balanced diet with proper nutrition.
- Stand straight and change your walking style.
- Sit in the right posture.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are the most common tips for the management of the disease: -
- Do pay attention to what you eat as healthy food is beneficial for you.
- Be stress-free as taking stress leads to obesity and diabetes. These lead to weak and painful muscles.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors so that there is no chance of the condition to occur in the body.
- Meditation can be really beneficial to relieve stress as stress is also a cause of this disease.
- Utilise your energy carefully so that it can help keep the body rejuvenated without burden on muscles.
- Do keep your mind busy so that depression (which is a symptom of fibromyalgia) can be avoided.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoporosis
- Eat a nutritious diet: Taking a healthy diet will help to complete the deficiency of nutrition’s in the body and will help to recover soon. One should take healthy diet from an early age only.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight or underweight can lead weakness of bones leading to osteoporosis.
- Get sufficient sunlight: Standing in the morning sun for around 10 minutes daily will help to get enough vitamin D which is essential for bone health.
- Exercise and practice Yoga: These will help to keep you active and healthy all day.
Dont's With Usage Of ALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Don’t smoke: It can trigger Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Don’t skip medications: When people start feeling good they started to skip the medication. Don’t skip the medications without consulting with the doctor.
- Don’t be a couch potato: Although it is recommended to take rest if you had RA but taking too much rest can make your pain worse. Performing small physical works can help to keep the joints moving.
- Don’t take fish supplements without consulting a doctor. Taking any such medication can interfere with your treatment and result in side effects.
- Don’t drink alcohol: It can slow down the effect of your medications.
- Don’t lose hope: Losing the hope can make you depress and can hinder the treatment process.
- Don’t try any vigorous exercise: Exercise should be done only under the supervision of a trainer. Vigorous exercise can worsen the symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Back Pain
- Avoid sitting for hours at one place only; take a break from your seat often.
- Avoid lifting up heavy things and don't push anything too hard.
- Avoid smoking as mainly smokers face back pain problems often.
- Avoid extra exercises.
- Sleep early and wake up early. Give yourself proper rest.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are some recommendations which experts’ advice to follow for the management of this disease: -
- Don’t just sit around as it makes the muscles weaker.
- Don’t ignore work and relationship issues so that the body is not stressed out.
- Do not stop doing exercises or yoga as this could decrease the activity of muscles that require regular workout.
- Do not skip medication dose as this could lower the chances of healing the body.
- Do not overwork when feeling well to avoid over-exerting on the body that may lead to fatigue.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoporosis
- Don’t smoke: This can lead to decrease in bone density.
- Don’t take alcohol: High intake of alcohol weakens the bones.
- Don’t perform high impact activities such jumping, running or jogging. This can cause fracture of already weak bones.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfALSER N 100MG15MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Since there is no cure for Rheumatoid arthritis but it can be managed. Use of medication and some changes in lifestyle can help to improve the quality of daily life. Below are some tips by which a person can manage Rheumatoid arthritis effectively:
- Try to avoid prolonged static positions. Avoid long sittings.
- Exercise and practice Yoga
- Use hot or cold ice packs
- Take healthy and nutritious diet
- Practice meditation and relaxation techniques
What Are The Tips For Back Pain
- Massage of Peppermint and wintergreen oil are effective in reducing back pain.
- Try to sleep sideways.
| This disease is all related to the chronic pain and many experts have given their different opinion regarding this. Some of the common tips are: |
- Try to get a good night sleep.
- Knowing your limits that what you can do and what you can’t.
- Have a supportive social group and exercise regularly.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.
Modification in the lifestyle can help in managing osteoporosis. Below are some tips to manage the modifiable factors to prevent osteoporosis:
- Avoid stress
- Stay active
- Avoid stress and depression