AMORTAS CREAM has the following salts in its composition
1) Amorolfine (topical) (0.25%w 2) w) 3) Phenoxyethanol
Uses Of AMORTAS CREAM
Phenoxyethanol is used as a preservative in various dermatological preparations due to its germicidal and germistatic properties.
It is used widely as:
- Preservative in cosmetics and lubricants
- An antiseptic
- An insect repellent
- Perfume fixative
- An anesthetic in fish aquaculture
- Stabilizer in soaps and perfumes
Side Effects Of AMORTAS CREAM
It is generally safe and non-toxic in low doses. High doses of Phenoxyethanol may be toxic. Toxicity occurs when it is inhaled or ingested. It is unsafe to apply it around the mouth and on to the lips.
Side effects of high doses are:
- Skin irritation, lung irritation
- Long-term exposure can cause organ damage
- Nipple cream used by lactating mothers can cause vomiting, dehydration, vomiting and CNS disorders in infants.
- Eye irritation
- Brain cell damage
Consult your doctor if any of the above side effects occur.
Contraindications Of AMORTAS CREAM
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With AMORTAS CREAM
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Causes of diseases where AMORTAS CREAM is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Worst Foods With AMORTAS CREAM
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of AMORTAS CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of AMORTAS CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfAMORTAS CREAM
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.