ANDROANAGEN TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Taurine 2) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE 3) Methylsulfonylmethane 4) Green tea extract 5) Saw palmetto 6) Calcium pantothenate 7) Colloidal silicon dioxide 8) CROSPovidone Iodine 9) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM 10) Lysine 11) L-Arginine 12) LYSINE MONO HCL 13) Iron 14) Green apple extract 15) Zinc 16) MONOHYDRATE 17) L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 18) Povidone Iodine 19) ETHYL CELLULOSE 20) MANNITOL 21) Magnesium stearate 22) Biotin 23) TALC 24) Vitamin B6 25) Manganese Sulphate 26) Folic Acid 27) Chromium Polynicotinate 28) L-selenomethionine 29) Vitamin B12
Uses Of ANDROANAGEN TABLET
Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid having several health benefits like boosting cardiovascular, neurologic, eye and metabolic health. It has also been found useful in reversing tinnitus, fatty liver disease, obesity, mitigating diabetes and many more
Being a relatively inert compound, it is found naturally in primitive plants, the atmosphere above marine areas, in many foods and beverages though in small amounts.
It is a dietary supplement sold as MSM. It is used to treat:
- Oxidative stress damage due to Exercise. MSM protects muscles from damage by reducing the amount of oxidative stress damage due to Exercise.
- Pain, bleeding and irritation in people with Haemorrhoids. When administered along with Hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil for two weeks, it has been found useful in reducing symptoms of Haemorrhoids.
- Stress, allergies besides mucous membrane inflammation and gastro intestinal conditions.
- Snoring: If used as a throat spray ingredient, MSM is found to reduce snoring.
MSM is a GRAS (Generally recognised as safe) medicine which allows MSM to be added to meal supplement and meal replacement foods, fruit (smoothie) type drinks, beverages and energy bars.
Green tea contains high amounts of antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols. It can be used to control body temperature, heal bleeding and wounds, improve digestive system, heart and mental well-being.
Saw palmetto is used in the treatment of:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), baldness, chronic pelvic syndrome, neurogenic bladder.
- Bleeding after prostate surgery, increased breast size.
- Cold, cough, sore throat, asthma, migraine headache, chronic bronchitis.
Calcium pantothenate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Vitamin B5 deficiency, constipation
- ADHD in children
- Dry eyes, eye-trauma
- Osteoarthritis, symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Sinus infection, nasal dryness
- Skin irritation, Hair loss
- Diabetic problems
- Muscular dystrophy, muscle cramps, sprains
Colloidal silicon dioxide is a natural compound made of two earth’s materials silicon and oxygen. It is widely used as an ingredient in the drug industry, cosmetic industry, and food industry because of its anti-caking, adsorbent, disintegrant properties.
- In medicines, it is used in coating tablets
- In personal care, it is used in the production of toothpaste to remove plaques.
Uses Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is an amino acid and is used to prevent cold sores by either applying to the skin or taking orally. It works by preventing herpes virus from growing. Lysine is also found to improve athletic performance.
L-arginine, a chemical building-block called amino acid, stimulates the release of insulin, growth hormones as well as other substances in the body.
It is also given to pregnant women as a dietary supplement.
L-arginine is also used to manage the following:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pain in the chest
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pain in the legs due to blockage in the arteries
- Decreased mental ability in elderly people
Uses Of Salt: Iron
Iron is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- General iron deficiency
- Anaemia caused due to chronic diseases
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Learning and thinking problems especially in children
- Symptoms of heart failure
- A cough caused due to ACE inhibitors
- Immunity building
Green apple extract is prepared from green apple fruit which is a very healthy fruit rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Hence it is widely used as a nutritional supplement and well known for health benefits such as:
- Lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Regulating sugar levels.
- Improving appetite, liver function, vision, wound healing and repairing
- Increasing metabolism, blood oxygen levels
- Prevents chances of stroke, skin cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, diabetes, skin diseases
- Detoxifying body toxins, reducing weight, inflammation
- Strengthening bones, reducing aging, pimples, dark circles around the eye.
- Improving skin texture, nourishing skin
- Curing dandruff, enhancing hair growth
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of infertility, early delivery, oesophageal cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves depression, the common cold.
- Heals burns, diaper rash, foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, bad breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is an amino acid, used for:
- Improving athletic performance
- Liver cirrhosis
- Chronic hepatic encephalopathy
- Wound healing
Povidone-iodine, a broad spectrum antiseptic, is used:
- For treating and preventing wound infection.
- As a first aid for burns, minor cuts, abrasions grazes, and blisters.
- For prevention of conjunctivitis in new born babies.
It is used for topical application.
Mannitol is a type of sugar alcohol. It is used as a sweetener and alternative for sugar for diabetes patients and also as medication. It:
- Reduce pressure in eyes (glaucoma), increased intracranial pressure.
- Treats kidney failure with low urine output, fluid build-up
- Increases the elimination of toxins
- Acts as osmotic laxative
- Used in the diagnosis of exercise-induced asthma, cardiopulmonary bypass as circuit prime.
Major use of Magnesium state is that of an anti adherent, which means it is used alongside the active ingredient of a medicine, capsule or a powder to address aspects like decreasing viscosity, increasing solubility etc.
Magnesium state is a major ingredient of baby formulas besides being used as a binding agent of sugar in candies.
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild depression.
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is important to:
- Maintain and build immune system of body
- Have positive effects on metabolism
- Hormonal control, kidney health, anaemia, arthritis,
- Maintain positive emotional health
- Manage pre-mensural syndrome
- Maintain skin health
It is also used to treat Vitamin B6 deficiency in following conditions:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Cardiac disease
- Kidney disease
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Emotional and mental disorders
- Skin disorders
Folic acid is used for preventing & treating folate deficiency, and its complications, like anaemia, inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for folate deficiency conditions including liver disease, ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
Pregnant women are advised to take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects.
It is used as nutritional supplement to complete the deficiency of chromium and in the treatment of Diabetes Mellitus 2.
Chromium is essential nutrient which is needed by insulin for utilization of glucose and other carbohydrates.
Chromium Polynicotinateis also found beneficial in the course of weight loss.
L-selenomethionine is an amino acid that contains selenium which is biologically active in humans and many other life forms. It is used as a dietary supplement as it:
- Improves thyroid function, heart health, gastrointestinal function, liver health
- Boosts immunity
- Regulates cholesterol levels in blood
- Treats selenium deficiency, chronic fatigue syndrome, avian flu, swine flu, allergic rhinitis, infertility, abnormal pap smears, mood disorders
- Acts as antioxidant
- Prevents cancer
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Side Effects Of ANDROANAGEN TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Taurine
Long-term effects of usage are still to be tested and on a short term, it is usually considered safe.
Side-effects of green tea (if taken in excess):
- Sleeplessness/ anxiety
- Irregular heartbeat
- Confusion or irritability
Saw palmetto is usually safe, but sometimes it can cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Dizziness, constipation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Calcium pantothenate is mostly safe, but in some cases, it may cause diarrhea.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Silicon dioxide is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is usually safe when taken in limited dose till one year. Overuse or overdose can cause stomach pain and diarrhea.
Side Effects Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-arginine is mostly safe. However, please consult your doctor if any of the following signs are visible:
- Lower blood pressure
- Low potassium and higher serum urea nitrogen levels in patients suffering from liver or kidney ailments.
Side Effects Of Salt: Iron
Intake of iron is safe when taken within prescribed limits
An overdose of iron may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, vomiting
- Stomach pain, nausea
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is usually safe.
Common side effects of Povidone Iodine are:
- Burning sensation at the site of application
- High blood sodium, kidney problems, and metabolic acidosis in the case of using it on large wounds.
Side Effects Of Salt: MANNITOL
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of mannitol are:
- Electrolyte problems
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Large dosage or long term usage of large dosage can harm liver and damage the skin.
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Generally no severe side effects are observed when Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride is taken in appropriate amount.
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Side Effects Of Salt: Folic Acid
Some of the side effects (though rare) of Folic Acid are:
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Sleeping disturbances
- Allergic rejection
Please consult your doctor if you get any of the above side effects, especially if they do not go away within 3-4 days of starting the use.
Some of the side-effects may be:
- Mood alterations
- Skin allergic reactions
Consult your doctor if any of the following rare, but severe side effects occurs:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Abnormal heart rhythm
L-selenomethionine is possibly safe, but in some cases such as an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Abdominal pain, nail changes, fatigue
- Nausea, weight loss
- Irritability, alopecia
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
Contraindications Of ANDROANAGEN TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Taurine
The drug is ineffective for patients with varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
Green tea must be avoided in the following:
- More than 2 cups of green tea in a day is unsafe for the pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Green tea worsens anaemia, diarrhoea, liver problems,osteoporosis, bleeding disorder and anxiety.
Contraindications Of Salt: Saw palmetto
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug saw palmetto or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Any recent surgery
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hyper sensitivity towards the drug calcium pantothenate or any other allergies.
- Stomach blockage
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug silicon dioxide or any other allergies.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney problems
- Autoimmune diseases
Contraindications Of Salt: Lysine
Avoid taking high amount of calcium or gastrointestinal medicines when taking this drug.
Contraindications Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-Arginine must be consumed with caution in the following cases:
- Acute Heart attack
- Low blood pressure
- Kidney disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Iron
High doses intake of may be particularly risky in the following conditions:
- Stomach (or) intestinal ulcers
- Women with type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (or) Crohn's disease(intestinal inflammation)
- Premature infants
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Contraindications Of Salt: MANNITOL
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug mannitol or any other allergies.
- Anuria (non-passage of urine)
- Congestive heart failure
No information available.
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
Contraindications Of Salt: Folic Acid
- Antibiotics. Iron decreases the effectiveness of certain types of antibiotics. Hence, there should be a gap of 1-2 hours between iron and antibiotics dose.
- Bisphosphonates, Levodopa, Levothyroxine, Methyldopa and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Iron might decreases the absorption of these medicines. Hence, if you are taking any medicines containing any of these salts, you should keep a gap of 1-2 hours between any iron supplement and these medicines.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Mental disorder
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards L-selenomethionine or any other allergies.
- Schizophrenia (abnormality in social behavior)
- Blood clotting disorder
- While using contraceptives
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B12
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Snoring is loud and noisy breathing sound when you fall asleep. Snoring is defined as the vibration of respiratory structures which produces breathing sounds. The sound so produces is termed as snoring. This happens when there is an obstruction in the movement of air during breathing while sleeping. The sound can be soft also. In maximum cases, the sound is unpleasant and loud. Snoring indicates obstructive sleep apnea.
Everybody does snore at some point in their life. It is not a serious disorder but sometimes it can be related to health problems also. It is irritating and nuisance for other people when you snore during sleep.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
An involuntary contraction of a muscle which occurs unexpectedly and doesn’t relax is known as a muscle cramp. When we make use of the voluntary muscles (muscles that can be controlled) in our arms and legs, they contract and relax alternately as the limbs are moved.
The muscles in the neck, head and trunk contract and relax and help to maintain posture. When a muscle (or few fibres of the muscle) contracts involuntarily, it is said to be in “spasm” and if the spasm is sustained and forceful, then it becomes a cramp. Muscle cramps cause the palpable or visible hardening of the muscle that is involved.
Any muscle(s) that can be controlled voluntarily (skeletal muscle) can be affected by cramps. Cramps can affect the entire muscle or part of a muscle or many muscles in a group. Muscle cramps can last for a few seconds or sometimes much longer and it can recur several times until it subsides.
The most common muscle groups that get cramps are:
- Gastrocnemius (back of calf or lower leg)
- Quadriceps (front of thigh)
- Hamstrings (back of thigh)
- Cramps in the abdomen, alongside the rib cage, arms, hands and feet are very common.
Muscle cramps are extremely common and everyone experiences cramps in their lifetime. Muscle cramps are quite common in adults and increase in frequency with age. The cramping of feet and legs (nocturnal leg cramps) and calf cramps (also known as Charley horse) are quite common.
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). There are two types of HSV: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is the most common cause of oral herpes, and HSV-2 is the most common cause of genital herpes. However, both viruses can cause oral and genital infections with practically identical symptoms.
The herpes virus normally enters the body through mucous membranes (especially mouth and genitals) and skin. It travels along the nerve endings to the base of spine, where it stays by feeding off nutrients produced by body cells.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Dandruff is a scalp condition in which skin of the scalp becomes dry, flaky and itchy. It is a phenomenon when scalp sheds extra skin cells. Dandruff isn’t a threatening condition but it can be embarrassing sometimes.
Juvenile diabetes is the old name for Type 1 diabetes. Since it is generally diagnosed in children and young adults, it is called Juvenile diabetes. But this condition may occur at any age. This is a severe form of diabetes and only 5% of people suffering from diabetes have this form. It is an auto immune, chronic condition in which the pancreas produce very little or no insulin.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Infertility is a medical condition where a woman is unable to conceive or get pregnant despite one year or longer of unprotected sex. Women or men or both of the partners can be having infertility. If a woman is having infertility disorder then it is termed as female infertility and if men are having infertility disorder then it is termed as male infertility.
Types of infertility
Infertility is divided into two parts:
- Primary fertility: Primary infertility refers to those who have never been able to get pregnant or conceive a child at least after 1 year of regular unprotected sex
- Secondary fertility: Secondary infertility refers to those couples who are now unable to conceive after conceiving once.
When the healthy liver cells are exposed to the continuous damage over an extended duration of time, it causes healthy tissues to get replaced by unhealthy, scarred tissues. This condition is commonly known as liver cirrhosis.
The liver becomes hard, and lumpy due to the scar tissues. After this condition, the liver starts failing. Because of the scar tissues, it gets difficult for the blood to pass through the large vein, which connects to the liver. This causes blood to back up in the large vein or the portal vein, which may lead to the blood to get in the spleen. Hence, damaging the function of the spleen as well.
Liver transplant is the only solution in the condition of liver cirrhosis. But, it can be controlled by controlling the factors causing liver cirrhosis.
Burns are the most common household injuries, particularly among the children. Burns is associated with the burning sensation as well as injuries. It can involve severe skin damage that can cause the cells of the affected skin to die. Many people generally recover from burn injury without any serious health problems, but it is dependent on the cause associated with the burn, its depth, its location as well as the degree of injury. The serious burns need an immediate emergency reach to the hospital and appropriate medical supervision in order to prevent the further complications and death.
There are basically three types of burns and they are first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree burn. Generally, each degree is dependent on the damage severity to the skin. The first-degree burn is considered as the most minor, on the other hand, the third-degree burn as the most severe. The damages, associated with these three types of burns, are as follows:
First-degree burns: In this case, the patients’ skin will become red and blisters are not developed after burning. This type of burn is actually regarded as the superficial that may cause a local inflammation on the skin. An example of such kind of burn is sunburn. The burning sensation is characterized by redness, pain, and a little amount of swelling. The skin may become very tender for touching.
Second- degree burns: It is associated with blistering and thickening of the skin. Second-degree burns are associated with more skin damage, inflammation, redness, and pain than the first degree burns.
Third-degree burns: It is associated with the widespread thickness along with a leathery and white appearance. Third-degree burns are associated with killing the affected area of the skin. The blood vessels and nerves will get damaged and so this type of burns appears to be leathery and white. Third-degree burns may be relatively painless.
There is also another type of burn that is known as fourth-degree burns. It is associated with all the symptoms and signs involved with the third-degree burn and it also extends the skin damage by showing the tendons and bones.
Burns is associated with the fluid accumulation as well as inflammation inside and around the wound. Skin is regarded as the first defence of the body against the harmful infection caused by the various microorganisms and so it is very important to take a crucial care of the burning injuries.
Redness or inflammation in the area under the eyelid and the eye’s white area is called conjunctivitis. It may be caused by physical agents such as ultraviolet rays or infrared rays, allergic reactions, or an infection.
Conjunctiva, which is a delicate and thin membrane covering the eyeball, and lining the eye lid, gets inflamed resulting in conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is a prevalent eye issue due to the continuous exposure of conjunctiva to the environmental agents, and microorganism, which may cause allergic reactions or infections. Conjunctivitis can either be chronic, or acute. It depends on the duration, type of agent or organism involved, and symptom of the disease. Either one or both the eyes can get affected if it is caused by an infection. Even it easily gets transmitted if other people come in contact with an infected person. Conjunctivitis is highly contagious. Other names famous for conjunctivitis are a red eye or pink eye.
Glaucoma is an eye disease, which causes the fluid pressure in the eye to increase. If not detected and treated, this condition can lead to loss of vision and even blindness.
The front of the eye contains a small space known as the anterior chamber. A clear liquid known as aqueous humor, flows throughout the anterior chamber through a mesh channel, nourishing the tissues. If you have glaucoma, the channel gets blocked and the fluid builds up causing an increase in the pressure inside the eye. If the increased pressure, also known as intraocular pressure, is not brought down and controlled, the optic nerve that transmits the images to your brain, as well as, the other parts of the eye will get damaged. This condition worsens over time, leading to the loss of vision and if not treated, it can lead to permanent blindness within a few years.
Most often, glaucoma is not detected in the early stages and a person is unaware that they have the disease, which is why glaucoma is often referred to as “sneak thief of sight.” Typically, both eyes are affected by glaucoma; however, sometimes one eye can be affected more severely than the other. Usually, people over the age of 60 years are affected by glaucoma. However, if detected early, blindness can be prevented.
There are essentially two main types of glaucoma which occur commonly:
- Open-angle glaucoma: Also known as wide-angle glaucoma, this is the most common kind of glaucoma where the drain structure appears to be normal, but the fluid flow is not normal.
- Angle-closure glaucoma: This is also known as chronic or acute angle-closure or narrow-angle glaucoma, where the angle between the iris and cornea is too narrow and does not allow the eye to drain properly. This condition is more common in Asian countries. This is also linked to eye problems like cataract and farsightedness.
The other kinds of glaucoma are:
- Low-tension glaucoma: This is a rare form of glaucoma and although the eye seems to be normal, the optic nerve gets damaged. This type of glaucoma may be caused due to reduced blood flow to the optic nerve.
- Pigmentary glaucoma: This is a kind of open-angle glaucoma and occurs usually in the early or middle adulthood. In this case, the pigment cells from the iris get dispersed inside the eye and if these cells accumulate in the channels that drain the eye fluid, the normal flow gets interrupted causing the pressure in the eye to build up.
The most important function of the kidney is to remove waste and toxins from the body. Kidney failure is a condition in which kidneys lose their ability to balance fluids and remove wastage. When one or both the kidneys fail completely and the loss can’t be reversed, it is called kidney failure.
It can be fully cured if treatment is started well on time.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
A thyroid is a butterfly-shaped small gland that is located in the front part of the neck. It produces two primary hormones namely tetraiodothyronine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). These hormones control cells’ energy consumption strategy. The thyroid gland regulates the metabolism by releasing these two hormones.
Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid disease is referred to as a special condition of the thyroid. It occurs when thyroid gland starts to produce a large amount of T4, T3, or both.
The thyroid gland is positioned at the front lower part of the neck. The hormones released by the particular gland pass through the bloodstream and affect almost every part of our body from our muscles to skin, and heart to the brain.
Hypothyroidism is referred to as the underactive thyroid disease. It is considered as a common disorder. In hypothyroidism, the thyroid gland does not make sufficient thyroid hormone.
The thyroid gland controls the energy (gained from food) consumption strategy of the cells and this particular process is called metabolism. Metabolism affects our body temperature, heartbeat, and calorie burning strategy. If our body doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone, then these above specified essential processes may slow down and as a result, our body will make insufficient energy and the metabolism will become sluggish.
Symptoms Treated With ANDROANAGEN TABLET
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
What Are The Symptoms Of Snoring
The most common symptom of snoring is noisy breathing sound while you sleep.
Other symptoms which can be related to snoring are:
- Breathing pauses during the sleep
- Snoring sound affecting the sleep of person sharing the room with you.
- Excessive fatigue, feeling sleepy during daytime
- Headaches during day-time, mood swings
- A sore throat in the morning
- Gasping at night, dry mouth
- High blood pressure, chest pain at night
- The symptoms if occurs also indicates that you may have sleep apnea. It is not necessary that all those people who snore will have sleep apnea.
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
Symptoms of muscle cramps include:
- Local pain
- Twitching of muscle
- Cramped muscle becomes hard
- Disturbs function of affected limb
Common symptoms of herpes are a pain, itching, small pores, blisters, ulcers, sores, fever, and swollen glands.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Dandruff
The symptoms of dandruff are easily recognised such as:
- Dry flaky skin on the scalp.
- Visibility of the flakes on the shoulders, eyebrows, hairline and nose.
- Itchy scalp.
- Greasy scalp.
Symptoms of juvenile diabetes may come on suddenly even though it’s a gradual disease. Symptoms include:
- Excessive thirst.
- Excessive hunger.
- Urge to urinate very frequently.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Vision gets blurry.
- Slow healing of wounds.
- Mood changes.
- Change in pattern of menstruation.
- Weight loss (unexplained).
- Breathing is heavy.
- Frequent skin infections.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Infertility
Not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sex is the topmost symptom of infertility.
Symptoms may vary both men and women.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- Low sperm count
- Less libido or changes in sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction, small and firm testicles.
- Premature aging
- Poor ejaculation
Symptoms of infertility in women:
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Missed periods or heavy or light periods
- Pain during periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of hair
- The unwanted growth of hair
- Sudden acne
- Changes in gut
Symptoms are not visible in liver cirrhosis unless the extensive liver damage. But, when symptoms occur, they can be as follows:
- Feeling of exhaustion or fatigue can be experienced.
- A person suffering from liver cirrhosis may frequently bleed from the nose.
- One may easily get bruised.
- Itchiness is felt in the skin.
- Eyes and skin become yellow in colour (jaundice).
- Fluid is accumulated in one’s abdomen. This condition is known as ascites.
- Loss of appetite: One does not feel like eating when suffering the liver cirrhosis.
- One’s body becomes weak.
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting may be witnessed.
- One’s legs may get swelled.
- Weight loss: One may lose a considerable amount of weight when suffering from liver cirrhosis.
- One can go through certain conditions like slurred speech, drowsiness, and confusion, which also known as hepatic encephalopathy.
- Formation of blood vessels underneath one’s skin, which looks like as a spider.
- One’s palms become red.
- Testicular atrophy may occur in men
- Men may experience breast enlargement.
What Are The Symptoms Of Burns
The signs and symptoms are different for three types of burns. So, they are described separately.
First-degree burn: First-degree burns are associated with minimal skin damage, so it is also called “superficial burns”. First-degree burns generally affect the outermost layer of the skin. Signs and symptoms involved with First-degree burns are as follows:
- Minor inflammation or swelling.
- Dry and peeling of skin after the healing.
Since this burn affects the top layer of skin, the signs and symptoms may disappear once the skin cells shed. First-degree burns usually heal within 7 to 10 days without scarring. If the burning areas are associated with foot, knee, shoulder, forearm, ankle, spine, or elbow, then a specialist should be consulted.
Second-degree burn: Second-degree burns are considered as more serious than the first-degree burns as the skin damage extends deeper than the top layer of the skin. It is associated with the skin blistering, soreness, and extreme redness. Some skin blisters may be appeared as a wet or weep. With the passing time, a thick, soft, and scab-like tissue known as fibrinous exudates can be developed over the wound.
If the burns are associated with the area of hands, face, buttocks, feet, and groin, then the emergency medical treatment should be given.
Third-degree burn: The third-degree burns are considered as the most severe burns (excluding fourth-degree burns). They cause severe damage that is extended through each and every layer of the skin. This type of burn may not be associated with any pain as the nerves get damaged. The signs and symptoms associated with third-degree burns are as follows (depending on the cause):
- Waxy and white colour.
- Dark brown colour.
- Blisters that do not develop.
- Raised and leathery texture.
Symptoms or signs of conjunctivitis differ on the basis of the factor responsible for it: Certain symptoms may be:
- Eyes become red or pink.
- White or green sticky discharge may ooze out from the eyes.
- Vision may get blurred.
- Inflammation is caused in the eyes.
- Eyes may feel a burning sensation.
- Eyes may become more sensitive to light.
- Itchiness may be felt in the eyes.
- Tear flow from the eyes increases and one may a have watery eyes all the time.
- Feeling of grittiness may be felt all the time in the eyes.
- Eyelashes may feel sticky after one wakes up.
- Enlargement of the lymph nodes in the ears.
- Pain or burning sensation may be felt.
- A sore throat and fever may be caused in the case of viral conjunctivitis.
What Are The Symptoms Of Glaucoma
Most people do not suffer from any symptoms. The first sign of glaucoma is, however, the loss of peripheral or side vision. However, some of these symptoms can indicate that you are suffering from glaucoma and if you notice any of the symptoms, it is a good idea to see your eye doctor immediately.
- Vision loss
- Seeing halos around lights
- Redness in the eye
- Blurred vision
- Hazy eyes, especially in the case of infants
- Severe pain in the eye
- Eye pain accompanied by nausea or vomiting
- Narrowed or tunnel vision
- Sudden vision problems, especially in low light conditions
- Reduced amount of urine
- Swelling of ankles, legs, and feet from fluids retention caused by failure of the kidneys to flush out wastewater
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Pressure or pain in the chest
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Persistent nausea
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Sometimes, Hyperthyroidism can be visible through the enlarged thyroid gland (called a goitre). It can be one-sided or symmetrical. The eyes can also appear more prominent that is a symptom of exophthalmos, a sign of Graves’ disease, and it is the most common symptom of Hyperthyroidism.
Other symptoms of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Feeling anxious, nervous or irritable.
- Feeling very weak or tired.
- Experiencing mood swings.
- Sensitivity to heat.
- Irregular or fast heartbeat or palpitations.
- Sudden unexplained weight loss
- Increased frequency of the bowel movements.
- Shaking in fingers and hands (tremor).
- Thinning skin.
- Sleep problems.
- Fine and brittle hair.
- Changes in your menstrual cycle.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The following symptoms require immediate medical supervision:
- Loss of consciousness.
- Breathe shortness.
- Hyperthyroidism may also lead to atrial fibrillation. It is a detrimental arrhythmia that can result in strokes.
The signs and symptoms associated with hypothyroidism may vary from person to person based on the severity of thyroid hormones deficiency. But, an individual may develop the symptoms slowly even about in a number of years. Firstly, you can notice some common symptoms such as weight gain or fatigue and slowly, your metabolism will be continued to slow down. You will also develop more common symptoms. Some of the hypothyroidism signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Feeling tired: You can be associated with fatigue syndrome such as feeling tired, lethargy, inability to exercise, feeling cold, and weakness.
- Excessive sleeping: You can experience excess sleepiness, snoring and daytime sleepiness.
- Menstrual disorder:Women can experience abnormal menstruation, heavy menstruation, absence of menstruation, and irregular menstruation.
- Developmental issue: It is associated with slow growth or delayed puberty.
- Muscular cramps:You can experience flaccid or cramping muscles.
- Mood swings: You may experience sadness or mood swings.
- Hair problems: Your hair may become dry or you can face hair loss.
If hypothyroidism is left untreated, then the signs and symptoms associated with it can become more complicated and severe. Constant stimulation of the thyroid gland may result in an enlarged thyroid that is known as goitre, along with that the thought process may become slower.
Advanced hypothyroidism is referred to as myxedema. It is rare, but if it occurs, then it can be a life-threatening issue. Its signs and symptoms include decreased breathing, low blood pressure, decreased body temperature, and even coma.
Though hypothyroidism mostly affects the older-women and middle-aged group people, yet any age group including infants can develop Hypothyroidism. The signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism that are associated with infants are as follows:
- Yellowing of the skin and white parts of the eyes.
- A large and protruding tongue.
- Frequent choking.
- A puffy appearance of the face.
- Poor muscle tone.
- Excessive sleepiness.
- If the infants are not treated properly, then a severe mental and physical retardation can happen.
Causes of diseases where ANDROANAGEN TABLET is used
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
What Are The Causes Of Snoring
Generally, snoring occurs due to relaxation of palatine uvula and soft palate. The relaxation causes obstruction in the air flow resulting into vibrations and breathing sounds.
Other causes which can result in snoring are:
Excess consumption of alcohol or drugs: These relax the muscles
Obesity or being overweight: Excessive fat around the tissues results in vibrations.
Pregnancy: Bulky throat tissue during pregnancy causes snoring.
Sleeping position: Sleeping on the back can cause snoring as it narrows the airways.
Sleep deprivation: Inadequate sleep can cause throat relaxation leading to snoring.
Nasal congestion: Blockage of the nasals can affect the breathing process and causes snoring.
Obstructive sleep apnea
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
Muscle cramps are caused due to various reasons such as:
- Exercising, overuse of the muscles, injury.
- Due to cold temperature, especially cold water.
- Medical conditions like kidney disease, thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, peripheral arterial disease (problems with blood flow).
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time, standing for a long time on a hard surface, placing legs in awkward positions when sleeping.
- Reduced levels of minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc.
- Medicines like diuretics, statins, birth control pills, statins, etc.
- Nerve compression (lumbar stenosis).
- Insufficient blood supply.
The common causes of herpes transmission are kissing, skin-to-skin direct contact during anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who already has an active herpes infection.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Dandruff
There are various causes of dandruff like:
- Dry skin: People with dry skin are prone to dandruff. Dandruff occurs due to dry skin mostly in winters. These flakes are often small and itchy but not oily.
- Not Brushing the hair regularly: People who do not brush or comb their hair regularly tend to have more dandruff, as brushing can help in the shedding of the dead skin cells from the scalp.
- Not shampooing when required: When one does not shampoo their hair properly and regularly, the oil and dead skin cells keep on accumulating that results in dandruff.
- Reaction due to certain hair care products: Some people are allergic to certain hair care products which might cause an adverse reaction resulting in dandruff.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common causes of dandruff. In this condition greasy, the red scalp is covered with white and yellow flaky scales.
In Juvenile diabetes, the immune system of the body attacks the pancreatic cells (beta cells) and stops them from producing insulin. Insulin is a hormone which regulates the amount of sugar in the body. When there is less or no insulin, blood sugar level goes up giving rise to complications.
The gradual destruction of pancreatic cells results in the onset of juvenile diabetes. The factors which trigger the immune system of the body to attack the beta cells may be:
- Genetics: Genes play a role in transmitting this disease. Around 90% of patients with diabetes carry and pass on the genes to the family.
- Environmental factors: It is an observation that diabetes is more commonly diagnosed or aggravated during winter. Hence specialists believe that certain viruses may also be a triggering factor.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
What Are The Causes Of Infertility
The causes of infertility can be different for both men and women.
Causes of infertility in women:
- Damage or Blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders, disorders of uterus or cervical
- Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions
- Early Menopause or ovarian insufficiency
- Any sexually transmitted disease
Causes of infertility in men:
- Low sperm count
- Disorder in sperm transport
- Sexual disorder, any sexually transmitted disease
Certain common factors that may cause liver cirrhosis can be as followed:
- Alcohol abuse for a long term
- Infections caused due to Hepatitis B and C
- Diseases caused due to fatty liver.
- Toxic metals.
- Diseases caused due to genetics.
Out of the above-mentioned causes hepatitis B and considered the major cause of liver cirrhosis. These causes are mentioned below in detail.
- Too much of alcohol intake: Liver breaks down toxins in addition to alcohol. And, when the quantity is too large, the liver has to over work resulting in the gradual damage of the liver cells.Long-term, heavy, and regular drinkers are at a higher risk of developing liver cirrhosis if compared to non-alcohol consumers. One who is drinking regularly for over past 10 years is more likely to develop liver cirrhosis.
- Generally, there are three stages of liver diseases. These liver disease stages are caused by alcohol consumption. These are as follows:
- Fatty liver: In this stage fat is developed on the liver.
- Alcoholic hepatitis: About 35% of the regular alcohol consumers establish alcoholic hepatitis. In this condition, liver cells tend to swell.
- Liver cirrhosis: Around 10% of regular and heavy drinkers gradually develop liver cirrhosis.
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis c is a blood borne disease in which liver can get damaged slowly leading to liver cirrhosis. Hepatitis C is the major factor of liver cirrhosis in North America, Western Europe, and various other areas of the world. Liver Cirrhosis may be caused by hepatitis D and B as well.
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis starts with the deposition of a high amount of fat in the liver, in the early stage. This deposited fat may cause scarring and inflammation of tissues, which results in liver cirrhosis eventually. People with high blood pressure, high blood-lipid, high blood sugar level, obesity are more prone to NASH
- Autoimmune hepatitis: An immune system of a person may attack the organs like liver that are in healthy conditions.This may lead to eventual development of liver cirrhosis.
- Certain genetic conditions.
- Hemochromatosis – Iron may get accumulated in the liver and other body parts.
- Wilson's disease - copper may get accumulated in the liver and other body parts.
- Blockage in the bile-ducts: Certain diseases and conditions like cancer of the pancreas, cancer of bile duct may block the bile-duct, which increases the risk of liver cirrhosis.
- Budd-Chiari syndrome: The blood vessels, which carry the blood from liver also known as hepatic veins develop a blood clot or thrombosis. This may lead to the enlargement of the liver and develops the collateral vessels.
A few other conditions and diseases, which may cause liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis: In this disease, bile duct tends to harden and scarred.
- Galactosemia: It is an inability of a body to process the sugar present in the milk.
- Schistosomiasis: A parasite prevalently found in certain developing countries.
- Biliary atresia - Badly developed bile ducts in the babies.
- Glycogen storage disease: issues in vital energy release and storage for proper cell functioning.
What Are The Causes Of Burns
Burns is associated with a number of causes, such as:
- Scalding from hot or boiling liquids.
- Chemical burns
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Fires, including flames from candles, matches, and lighters.
The type of burn is not dependent on the causes associated with it. For example, scalding can cause all three types of burns. It is completely dependent on how hot the liquid is as well as the total duration it touches the skin. Electrical and chemical burns require emergency medical attention as they can seriously affect the internal organs despite the minor skin damage.
There can be various reasons that may cause conjunctivitis. These factors can be as follows:
- Bacterial conjunctivitis: In bacterial conjunctivitis, if one gets affected, then the infection may spread to another eye. It may be caused by certain bacteria, which are such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenza, and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Viral infection: It may be experienced in either one or both the eyes. It is an extremely contagious infection, which can be caused by airborne viruses. These viruses may get spread through coughing or sneezing.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Certain Sexually transmitted diseases, which include chlamydia and gonorrhoea may result in Conjunctivitis knows as chlamydial and gonococcal conjunctivitis respectively. This may be transferred from one partner to another while copulating.
- Neonatal conjunctivitis: A newly born baby might get affected by conjunctivitis while passing through infected mother’s birth canal. A type of chlamydial infection known as trachoma is the cause of eye’s surface scarring. The leading reason of preventable blindness is the trachoma.
- Irritants: Conjunctivitis may be caused by Irritants, which may be like loose eyelashes, fumes, smoke, shampoo, and swimming pool’ chlorinated water.
- Allergic Conjunctivitis: This can be caused by certain irritants like pet dander, dust mites, or pollen.
- Contact Dermato Conjunctivitis: This type of conjunctivitis may be caused by makeup products, certain chemicals, or contact lenses.
- Giant papillary conjunctivitis: It may be caused by eye stitches from an eye surgery, and things that come in contact with eyes during the surgery.
What Are The Causes Of Glaucoma
- Old age
- Inherited (passed on from parent to child)
- Family history of glaucoma
- Medical conditions like diabetes or heart disease
- Chemical or blunt eye injury
- Eye surgery
- Severe infection of the eye
- Blocked blood vessels in the eye
- Myopia (near sightedness)
- Eye tumour
- Advanced cataract
- Long term corticosteroid usage, especially eye drops containing corticosteroids.
- Ethnic background: African Americans, East Asians and Hispanic populations are usually at a higher risk of developing glaucoma, compared to Caucasians.
- Certain medications
- Toxic exposure to environmental pollutants
- Severe dehydration
- Certain chronic or acute diseases
- Kidney trauma
- Loss of blood supply to kidneys caused by some diseases
- Disturbed urination
- Blood clot around the kidneys
- Alcohol or drugs
- Certain types of cancer, chemotherapy drugs
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Dyes used in certain imaging tests
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
In most of the cases, Hyperthyroidism can be a result of Graves’ disease- an autoimmune disorder. In this case, antibodies produced for body immunity can stimulate the thyroid gland encouraging it to produce too much T4, T3, or both hormones. According to doctors, Graves’ disease may be genetic, and it is most commonly found among young women.
Other causes of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Excess iodine that is a key ingredient of T4 and T3.
- Thyroiditis (inflammation of the thyroid) that can cause T4 and T3 leaking out the gland.
- Tumours of the testes or ovaries.
- Benign tumours of the pituitary or thyroid gland.
- A Large quantity of tetraiodothyronine that may be taken through medication or dietary supplements.
- Hyperfunctioning of thyroid nodules can enhance the growth and activity of thyroid gland that results in too much hormone production. It can be a major cause of Hyperthyroidism.
Whenever the thyroid gland doesn’t produce sufficient hormones, the balance of the overall chemical reactions can be disturbed. Hypothyroidism is associated with a number of causes such as autoimmune disease, radiation therapy, treatment for hyperthyroidism, thyroid surgery, and other medications. The major causes of Hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Autoimmune disease: People who are suffering from Hashimoto's thyroiditis (an inflammatory disorder) are mostly involved with Hypothyroidism. The autoimmune disorders can occur when our own immune system produces antibodies against our own tissues. Sometimes, this particular process attacks our thyroid gland. Although, scientists are not sure about the reason behind the autoimmune disease. Some think it as a triggering response of bacterium or virus while others think it is a genetic flaw. But, whatever it may be, these self-destructing antibodies affect the thyroid and prevent them in hormone production.
- Treatment for hyperthyroidism: People, who are suffering from hyperthyroidism, are often treated with anti-thyroid medications or radioactive iodine in order to reduce and normalise the thyroid function. But, in some cases, the treatments of hyperthyroidism may result in permanent Hypothyroidism.
- Thyroid surgery: If a patient is treated with removing of the whole or a large portion of the thyroid gland, then the hormone production can be diminished or stopped. In that case, that patient should take the external thyroid hormone for life.
- Radiation therapy: Radiation used in the treatment of cancers associated with neck and head can affect the thyroid gland and may result in hypothyroidism.
- Medications: A large number of medications can result in Hypothyroidism such as Lithium can develop hypothyroidism. So, before taking any medication, ask your doctor about its effect on your thyroid gland.
- Congenital disease: Some babies can be born with no thyroid gland or a defective thyroid gland. In this case, the thyroid gland can’t develop normally for some unknown reasons and in some cases, it can be associated with some genetic disorder. The babies born with congenital hypothyroidism can appear normal during their birth, so thyroid screening of the newborn is very important.
- Pituitary disorder: A rare cause of hypothyroidism may be the result of the failure of the pituitary gland in producing sufficient TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone). It can happen as a result of a benign tumour associated with the pituitary gland.
- Pregnancy: Some women can develop hypothyroidism during or after the pregnancy. If it is left untreated, then it can be an unwanted cause of miscarriage, preeclampsia (rise of blood pressure during the pregnancy’s last three months), or premature delivery. It can also affect the development process of the foetus.
- Iodine deficiency: The iodine mineral is crucial for thyroid hormone production. Iodine can be found in seafood, iodized salt, seaweed etc. So, iodine deficiency should be removed at any cost. But, keep in mind that too much iodine consumption can result in hyperthyroidism.
- Anyone can develop hypothyroidism, but a woman older than 60 years, a person associated with autoimmune disease or a past family history of hypothyroidism, treated with anti-thyroid medications or radioactive iodine can develop Hypothyroidism more than the others.
Worst Foods With ANDROANAGEN TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Snoring
Foods which increase inflammation should be avoided to stop the snoring. Following foods should be avoided to reduce snoring:
- Red meat contains saturated fats which can increase inflammation.
- Alcohol intake relaxes the esophageal sphincter and results in snoring.
- Dairy products and caffeine couple of hours before sleeping as these increase the mucus production and can block the airways.
- Oily and greasy foods during the night as these are rich in carbohydrates which contribute to fat.
- Processed wheat products increase the production of mucus.
- Food containing lactose produces excess phlegm which makes existing mucus thicker and harder to loosen.
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Cramps
- Avoid drinking alcohol, as it causes dehydration and the muscle cramps to worsen.
- Avoid tea, coffee and soda as the caffeine contained in these constrict the blood vessels, reduce circulation in the muscles and worsen muscle cramps. Drink water, herbal tea or decaf instead.
What Are The Worst Foods For Herpes simplex
- Certain food actually can accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Foods rich in substances like arginine, caffeine drinks, sugar, sweets, processed foods etc. actually give birth to/ accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Some of these foods can impair the immune system of a person and thus make them more vulnerable to the herpes virus. Hence, the following foods should be avoided if you have herpes virus infection or prevent it:
- Arginine rich foods like nuts, gelatine, coconut, brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, lentils, oats, peanut butter, dried beans.
- Caffeine Drinks And Foods like coffee, soda, cake, frozen yoghurt, cappuccino, tea, ice cream, cookies.
- Corn Syrup / Sugar / Sweets
- Processed Foods like whole wheat bread, pizza, bakery products, pasta.
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Dandruff
Certain foods to avoid for keeping the scalp dandruff free:
- Saturated fats rich foods: Excess of saturated fat can result in excessive sebum formation that leads to dandruff.
- Tea and coffee: Beverages like tea and coffee results in loss of hydration by an increase in urination and perspiration which results in dryness of skin and scalp. Dryness further results in flake formation on the scalp.
- Sugar: Excessive intake of sugar may lead to increased insulin level that affects certain hormones, which trigger the oil formation on the scalp. Oil formed on the scalp may promote dandruff flakes.
- Avoid carbohydrates with high Glycemic Index. Foods with high GI are absorbed quickly into the blood and this gives rise to a sugar rush in the body. White rice, white bread, potatoes and fruits like cantaloupe and watermelon have high GI and have to be avoided.
- Saturated fat is bad for our health. They increase blood cholesterol, lower insulin effectiveness and cause cardiac problems. Saturated fat is found in tropical oils like palm oil and coconut oil. It is also found in butter, cheese, meat and refined food. A diabetic should either eliminate or limit the use of these foods.
- Avoid sugary foods like sweets, candies, pastries, ice creams, etc. These foods increase the sugar level in the body. If you have a sugar craving, consider foods sweetened with artificial sweeteners. They will be able to satisfy the craving without adding carbohydrates or calories.
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Infertility
- Avoid all trans-fats and processed foods because these increase the insulin in the body and results into obesity also.
- Caffeine: Increases the risk of miscarriages.
- Smoking and alcohol: These have a negative effect on fertility.
- Sugary products and high carbohydrates: These increases the blood glucose level and can cause ovulatory infertility.
- Seafood: These are rich in mercuric content and so can lead to infertility.
Foods that must be certainly avoided to prevent liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- High sodium food: Salt is high in sodium so, should be avoided. Salt has water retaining property that may cause issues for the liver cirrhosis patients. One must not consume more than 2000 mg salt per day. One can cut on sodium by avoiding high salt containing foods, self-cooking, carefully reading labels on food items, cutting on fast-foods, and decreasing the red meat consumption. Few foods that are high in sodium content are pizza, pickles, and preserved foods.
- Alcoholic beverages: Alcohol may be one of the main causes of liver cirrhosis, hence consuming alcohol regularly, and heavily should be avoided. Some of the alcoholic beverages may be whiskey, beer, rum, and other cocktails.
- Fat containing foods: High-fat foods may worsen the symptoms of liver cirrhosis by contributing to the diseases linked with fatty liver. Fatty liver is one of the common causes of liver cirrhosis. Some of the fatty foods to avoid are high-fat dairy products (ice-cream, sour cream, cheese, butter, and full-fat milk.), tropical oil (cocoa butter, palm oil, and coconut oil), poultry skin, and dark chicken meat, and lard.
What Are The Worst Foods For Burns
Following foods should not be served to the burn patients:
Nitrate-Rich Foods: Nitrate-rich foods such as processed meats like bacon, hot dogs, and most deli meats should be avoided during burn wound healing as an excess amount of nitrates can develop a condition, called atherosclerosis in which a fatty plaque develops within the vessel and thus the vessels may be ruptured and result in decreased healing.
Spices: Spices can impede the burn wound healing functions. But, spices like turmeric and ginger may be beneficial in this regard. But, don’t forget to consult your Doctor before any consumption.
What Are The Worst Foods For Conjunctivitis
Some of the bad foods for curing conjunctivitis patients are as follows:
- Starch containing foods: Conjunctivitis patient must avoid a huge intake of sugar and starch rich foods, as it may worsen the inflammation caused by conjunctivitis. Some of the sugar and starch comprised foods are jams, cookies, cakes, pastries, pies, puddings, doughnut, pancakes, potatoes, refined cereals, white bread, canned fruits, and syrups.
- Spicy foods: consumption of spicy foods may delay the process of healing the infection caused by conjunctivitis. Also, spicy foods may promote the inflammation in the eyes during conjunctivitis. Some of the spicy foods that must be avoided by conjunctivitis patients are spicy curry, pickles, and Schezwan sauce.
What Are The Worst Foods For Glaucoma
- Reduce or completely avoid salt if you are suffering from hypertensive glaucoma.
- Avoid high-calorie diets and fatty foods to prevent the increase in body fat. Avoid foods that are high in saturated and trans fats such as fatty foods, beef, and red meats. Avoid hydrogenated fats, shortening, margarine, etc., as these foods can increase your blood pressure.
- Avoid foods that increase your insulin level and make the glaucoma condition worse. Stay away from simple carbohydrates and foods like bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, cereal, refined sugars and baked goods.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages and coffee as the caffeine can increase the blood pressure, in turn increasing the intraocular pressure.
What Are The Worst Foods For Kidney failure
- Moderate the intake of potassium-rich foods like bananas, dates, dried fruits, figs, grapefruit juice etc. as once the kidneys fail; they may not be able to take out the excess potassium in the body.
- Moderate the intake of protein.
- Reduce salt intake as it leads to water retention in the body.
- Avoid canned foods as the preservatives in them are harmful to the health.
- Avoid fast foods, red meat, processed foods and artificial sweeteners as they tend to do more harm to your kidneys than any good.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Patients who are suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid the following foods:
- Gluten: Most of the thyroid problems are based on autoimmune disease. Gluten encourages the autoimmune disease; moreover, it can cause inflammation in the body. Rye, spelt, barley, Kamut and several other processed foods are rich sources of Gluten.
- Dairy products: Dairy products are sources of inflammation in the body. The protein casein is found in dairy products and it can make the autoimmune disease more complicated. Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid cow’s milk, cheese, ice-cream, and yoghurt.
- Sugar: Sugar increases inflammation and worsens the autoimmune diseases. Sugar helps in enhancing the harmful pathogens in the digestive system and encourages gut infections. It can cause “leaky gut syndrome” and it can act as a driver of all autoimmune diseases.
- A large amount of raw cruciferous vegetables: Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should not consume cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts in a raw form.
- Industrial seed oils: Different vegetable oils such as sunflower, corn, safflower, cottonseed, soybean, grape seed, and rice bran oil. The extraction process in the mentioned oils damages and oxidises the essential polyunsaturated fats. These damaged fats can create a great amount of inflammation in the body. They can increase free radicals and damage tissues. So, consumption of healthy fat is necessary such as olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, raw seeds and nuts, avocados, oily fish, pastured butter and ghee, and coconut oil.
- Soy: Soy is rich in lectins that can cause irritation in gut lining and make leaky gut syndrome more complicated in people suffering from autoimmune disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism patients should avoid the following foods:
- Soy: Patients who are suffering from hypothyroidism should moderate their soy consumption.
- Cruciferous Vegetables: Cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli and cabbage) can interfere with the thyroid hormone production, especially people who are suffering from an iodine deficiency.
- Gluten: Hypothyroidism patients should minimise their Gluten (wheat, rye, barley, and other grains) intake.
- Fatty foods: Fats may reduce the body’s ability in order to absorb thyroid hormone. So, the consumption of mayonnaise, butter, margarine etc should be avoided in hypothyroidism.
- Sugary foods: a result of hypothyroidism, the metabolism rate can slow down. So, it’s best to reduce or completely eliminate the sugar from your diet.
- Processed foods: People suffering from hypothyroidism should avoid processed foods.
- Excess fibre: Fibre is essential for health, but too much fibre consumption can make your Hypothyroidism treatment more complicated.
- Coffee: Caffeine can
Do's With Usage of ANDROANAGEN TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Snoring
To prevent snoring:
- Lose weight: Being overweight is one of the common reasons for snoring. Try to lose weight as it can help to reduce the excess amount of tissues around the neck which blocks the airway.
- Using an air purifier helps to remove the toxins which trigger nasal congestion.
- Change the sleeping positions: It will be helpful to sleep on your side rather than on your back. Sleeping on back puts the pressure on the throat and causes obstruction in the airways.
- Awakening the snoring partner or pushing with an elbow.
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the night as this can worsen the situation.
- Get treatment for nasal congestion
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Cramps
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated to prevent cramps.
- When you have cramps, stretching the muscle that is involved can help to stop the cramps.
- If you have cramps in your legs, walking around or jiggling your leg can help to relieve the cramps.
- Massaging the muscles that are cramped can help to relax the cramp.
- Applying a hot pad or having a hot soak can help to relieve the cramp.
- If the cramps are due to dehydration, then replacing the fluids, especially electrolytes can help to relieve the cramps.
- Riding a bike can help to stretch and condition your muscles.
- Ensure that you stretch your muscles before and after a workout and before you go to bed at night to prevent cramps.
- If you are doing some activity that triggers the cramp stop doing the particular activity.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Herpes simplex
- Complete the course of medication, even if symptoms subside before completion.
- Wash your hands frequently so that infection doesn’t pass on to others.
- Maintain strong immune system by taking care of your diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dandruff
- Choose right hair care products like shampoo conditioner and oil. In case the problem persists, then go for medicated shampoo.
- Shampoo and condition your hair regularly and properly. Make sure all the product is out of the hair after rinsing.
- Brush your hair regularly.
- Try out home remedies like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, baking soda, olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Keep your body well hydrated.
- Choose a healthy diet that is rich in protein instead of junk food.
- If the problem persists then refer to a good dermatologist.
- If you, your child, teen or any family member has been diagnosed with juvenile diabetes, you should first understand that it is not a curable disease. You have to manage it so that your routine does not get affected and the symptoms are addressed.
- First and foremost, you must know the facts about diabetes, because this disease is all about caring at home. Get first-hand information of the disease from a health worker and know all about the blood glucose levels and how to monitor them.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels and keep track of eating patterns and exercise routine. Draw a pattern and see what time of the day sugar level is highest. Share these details with your doctor. This will help the doctor to decide on the insulin dose.
- Eating food at regular intervals is very important to maintain balance in blood glucose levels and to prevent hypoglycaemia.
- Women should keep track of sugar level pattern around the time of their menstrual cycle for 5-6 months and report the findings to the doctor.
- Do exercise. A 45-minute walk daily helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Muscles play a major role in utilising and storing sugar. Hence strength training should be incorporated in the exercise regimen.
- Be active. Studies show that long periods of sitting increases the probability of acquiring diseases, including diabetes.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Infertility
- Do start a healthy diet: Eating a healthy and nutritious diet will help in carrying the pregnancy to full term. Don’t wait for the pregnancy to occur. Before you get pregnant start taking healthy diet which body needs.
- Maintain healthy body weight: Having excess or low body weight can delay your pregnancy.
- Exercise regularly: Staying fit and active will help to conceive more quickly.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle: A women should keep the track of her menstrual cycle to check her most ovulating days.
- Use of supplements: To prepare the body for pregnancy necessary supplements including multivitamins and minerals should be added to the diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Liver cirrhosis
Prevention tips for liver cirrhosis to be followed are as follows:
- One must educate himself/herself about liver cancer and liver cirrhosis as both of these are fatal interlinked diseases. These diseases have a high rate of mortality, especially when diagnosed at the last stage.
- Consider taking three shots of hepatitis B vaccine. Hepatitis B vaccine provides above 90% shield against hepatitis B virus. This virus is the cause for 30% of all the liver cirrhosis cases and 53% of the primary liver cancer cases. Hepatitis B and c are avoidable diseases.
- One should keep his/her triglycerides, cholesterol, blood sugar level, and weight in control. As these factors may promote non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases that can turn into liver cirrhosis in 10-15% of the cases. One can get examination like ultrasound to get fatty liver diagnosed.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Burns
The following things should be done immediately after burning:
- The clothes that have been soaked or burned with chemicals or hot fluids should be removed from the affected area.
- Immediately run room-temperature water or tap water over the burn. It helps to stop the burning process, reduces or prevents swelling as well as decreases the pain.
- In the case of severe burns, apply a dry and clean cloth to the affected area after it has been cooled.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Conjunctivitis
Tips to follow while suffering from conjunctivitis are as follows:
- Cover One’s nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing: An infected person must keep his/her mouth and nose cover during coughing and sneezing. Doing so may prevent the fluid discharge from nose and mouth of an infected person to come in contact with a healthy person. This then transfers the infection from infected person to the healthy one.
- Keep the eyes clean: There is a fluid discharge during conjunctivitis. This discharge is contagious and can transmit the infection from one person to another. Hence it is essential to clean the discharge time to time with a clean wet cloth, cotton, or a tissue paper. After using these things make sure to dispose them off safely. If not disposed of, they might spread infection when comes in contact with healthy people.
- Keep washing hands repeatedly: One should wash his/her hands frequently if suffering from Conjunctivitis. Doing this helps to wash away the germs which reduce the risk of transfer from touching the infected person. If not washing, then keep a hand sanitizer with oneself to keep sanitizing the hands repeatedly. One must sanitize his/her hands before touching objects of daily use like door knobs, laptop, remote control, mobile phones etc.
- Wear Sunglasses: A must tip to follow when suffering from conjunctivitis is keeping the sunglasses on. Because during conjunctivitis one’s eyes become extremely sensitive to certain factors like sun light, wind, dust, fumes, smoke, etc. Also, keep cleaning the sunglasses time to time to keep it germ-free.
- Maintain hygiene and a healthy distance from others: Hygiene maintenance is important, so that the infection does not spread to one’s family members, and loved ones. Keep oneself away from public places like school, college, work place, etc.
- Lie on the affected side: Doing this may prevent discharge coming in contact with an unaffected eye and reduces the chances of infecting the healthy eye.
- Wash one’s belongings separately: Items used by the infected person like clothes, handkerchief, towel etc. must be cleaned separately using the clothes disinfectant in hot water to kill infection causing microbes.
- Warm or cold compress must be used: One must apply warm compress on infection-based conjunctivitis and cold compress when the conjunctivitis is caused by an irritant or an allergic reaction.
- Keep oneself refrained from smoke, dust, and other irritants as eyes are sensitive during conjunctivitis.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Glaucoma
- Take care of your eyes and meet your doctor regularly for check-ups and for the treatment of your condition, until it is under control.
- Glaucoma usually progresses very slowly and often has no symptoms. So, if you have glaucoma, it is important to understand your condition, as it can help you to manage the disease better.
- Make sure that you take your medications exactly as prescribed. Missing doses of the medication may worsen the condition. If you are taking medications for any other medical problem, make sure to inform your eye doctor about it.
- If the glaucoma condition is worsening and you find doing many activities such as driving and playing sports in the evening or night, etc. becoming a challenge, then it may be a good idea to rearrange your schedules and get help from others to help you manage. Letting some other person drive can help you stay safe.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy and nutritious foods.
- A regular exercise routine and reduction of stress is vital for persons with glaucoma. Meditation and breathing exercises can alleviate stress and help you relax.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Kidney failure
- Control your diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases at an early stage as this is one of the leading causes of kidney failure.
- Go for urine protein test as sometimes protein gets leaked into urine if filters of kidneys are damaged.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes per day.
- Drink lots of liquids and water.
- If you have a family history of kidney diseases, then going for a regular check-up is a must.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hyperthyroidism
Approximately 1 in every 1000 man and 15 in every 1000 women suffer from Hyperthyroidism. The patients need more help than just taking care of their diet. So, it is important to know what should be done during Hyperthyroidism:
Thyroid level should be checked regularly as it is helpful in monitoring the severity of Hyperthyroidism. The following tips can help the patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism:
Sufficient Vitamin-D: Make sure that you are taking sufficient amount of Vitamin-D as Vitamin-D deficiency is associated with various autoimmune disorders.
De-stress: Stress can weaken your thyroid gland and as a result, it can perform at a sub-optimum level. The patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should practice stress buster activities.
Use healthy cookware: Your cookware should not be associated with any chemical or metal as it can mix with your food and cause harmful chemical reactions.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypothyroidism
Maintain the following steps along with your medication:
- Increase the metabolic rate: Do mild to moderate exercises to enhance your metabolic rate and mood.
- Yoga Therapy: Yoga and meditation therapy help to increase tissue sensitivity associated with thyroid hormone.
- Monitoring: One should keep a track of thyroid level hence one should consider going for regular check-ups.
- Positive attitude: Always keep up a positive attitude; it will be helpful in your Hypothyroidism treatment.
Dont's With Usage Of ANDROANAGEN TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Snoring
- Don’t close the mouth of the snorer as it may worsen the situation due to lack of supply of oxygen.
- Don’t drink alcohol too close to sleeping time because relaxation of the muscles may occur
- Don’t take sleeping pills, antidepressants or anti-anxiety drugs.
- Don’t use nasal strips.
- Don’t use a large pillow that may obstruct the airflow and can cause poor blood circulation.
- Don’t use over the counter oral devices. These can cause discomfort to your mouth and jaw.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Cramps
- Avoid increasing the amount of exercise suddenly, increase it gradually every week.
- If you have a cramp, don’t ignore the cramp and keep exercising. Stop until the cramp subsides.
- Avoid putting ice on the cramped muscle, as it will keep the muscle still in cramp. Post a workout or after any major injury, putting ice helps to decrease the muscle hangover, but to relax the muscle, increase blood flow and loosen the muscle fibres, applying heat is better.
- When the muscle is cramped, it may be difficult t find a comfortable position to rest. Place the cramped muscle or joint in a position where it stays at normal length or even slightly stretched. Resting it in a shortened position can cause it to cramp again.
- Avoid strength training the cramped muscle as it will worsen the cramp.
- If you have a lot of cramping, then it may be due to some other medical condition. If you suffer from muscle cramps regularly, then see a doctor.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Herpes simplex
- Herpes infections are contagious. You can infect other people, even during your treatment. Avoid touching people or allowing infected areas come into contact with other people.
- Don’t touch an infected area and then your eyes.
- Do not share the towel, clothes, combs etc. with others.
- If you or your partner has genital herpes, refrain from sex till it is cured. However, latex condoms are safe to use to avoid spreading the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dandruff
- Don’t scratch your scalp. Scratching the scalp can cause inflammation and more damage to the scalp.
- Don’t leave your hair wet. When you go out with wet hair, there are chances of accumulation of sweat in hair, causing dandruff formation.
- Do not keep the oil for long in hair.
- Do not use hair styling products much.
- Do not skip meals.
- Do not adopt extreme diet plans. Blood sugar levels may go haywire with an unbalanced diet and that could be dangerous.
- Do not be afraid of needles. One of the major fears of diabetes patients is the fear of needles used to administer insulin on a daily basis. Nowadays, micro fine needles are used which are not painful.
- Do not be afraid to travel. Since diabetes patients require insulin injections every day, some people resist travel. With proper planning and practice, insulin can be administered anywhere.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Infertility
- Don’t smoke: It can make you infertile and can delay your conception. It can lead to miscarriages and premature labor pain.
- Don’t consume alcohol: Excess intake reduces the sperm count in men and egg production in women. So it should be avoided.
- Don’t eat processed or fried food: Such food can make you obese and can increase the risk of getting infertile.
- Don’t take stress: Stress can also make you infertile for a temporary period of time.
- Don’t consume caffeine: This can lead to low sperm count and cause miscarriages also.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Liver cirrhosis
Things that should be avoided when suffering from liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- Do not use used needles to inject drugs as needles could be contaminated. Used needles may cause diseases like hepatitis B and C, and HIV. Such diseases can be the factors that may induce liver cirrhosis.
- Do not over consume any ‘not recommended’ drugs. Even the intake of paracetamol in excessive quantity may lead to death, or acute liver failure or liver cirrhosis.
- Do not be ignorant to a long term jaundice in a newly born, as it may cause severe damage or scarring to the liver tissues.
- Do not smoke: one suffering from chronic liver cirrhosis must not smoke as it may provoke the symptoms and damage to the liver.
- Don’t consume iron supplements unless suggested by the doctor.Excessive iron may cause severe harm to the liver tissues, leading to liver cirrhosis.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Burns
The following things should not be done after burning:
- Don’t remove burned clothing if it is stuck to the body.
- Don’t use ice or very cold water on a burn as it can cause further skin damage.
- In the case of a severe burn, apply appropriate ointments, jellies, first aid creams or butter, and sprays.
- Don’t try to break open small blisters as this can let germs get into the wound.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Conjunctivitis
One must take care to avoid following things while suffering from conjunctivitis:
- Do not rub or touch the affected eye: Rubbing and touching the infected eye may worsen the condition and symptoms of conjunctivitis. It may cause inflammation and irritation to increase.
- Do not cover the infected eye with an eye pad, as warmth worsen the problem. Use dark glasses instead.
- Do not let others use one’s personal belongings: Anything that is used by the patient of conjunctivitis should not come in contact with other. As it may consist of germs. One must stop sharing items like a towel, eye drops, eye makeup products, sunglasses, etc. if suffering from conjunctivitis. Even if one comes in contact with the belongings of an infected person, then he/she must sanitize their hands with antiseptic soap and warm water.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Glaucoma
- Avoid any medications, especially eye medications without checking with your doctor first, as some chemicals in the medicines may cause damage to your eyes.
- Avoid watching TV or looking at your computer or mobile screens for a long time.
- If you have any discomfort in your eyes or any symptoms, do not ignore them. Get them checked immediately.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Kidney failure
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid obesity.
- Avoid NSAID types of pain-killers.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hyperthyroidism
- Limit the cell phone usage: Too much use of cell phone can be detrimental to your thyroid gland. It’s a smarter idea to use the headset during speaking on the phone.
- Caffeine: Don’t take too much caffeine as it can worsen the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism by increasing heartbeat and nervousness.
- Smoking: Patients suffering from Grave’s disease should quit smoke as soon as possible.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypothyroidism
Try to avoid the following:
- Do not smoke: Try to avoid or quit smoking as the chemicals associated with smoking can harm the functionalities of the thyroid gland.
- Do not take stress: Stress is responsible for Cortisol hormone imbalance and that is one of the main reasons of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia (Blood sugar imbalance). It can cause many symptoms of hypothyroidism. So, don’t take too much stress.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfANDROANAGEN TABLET
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
What Are The Tips For Snoring
Snoring can be managed by making some lifestyle modifications. Such as:
- Regular exercise
- Eating healthy food
- Sleeping in correct positions
- Avoiding use of alcohol and smoking
- Getting enough sleep
- Stay well hydrated
- Snoring can disrupt the sleep of your partner. It can be indicative of certain health issues also. It is advised to visit the doctor to get the proper treatment.
- Last option to treat the snoring is surgery only. So it is recommended to make changes in your living standards along with the use of medications. Till now there is no certain medication which can stop snoring completely. Treatments can lessen the snoring and its symptoms.
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
- If you have a tendency to get muscle cramps while exercising, drink at least 2 cups of water before every workout and around 250ml during the exercise sessions. If you sweat a lot drink a sports drink that contains potassium and sodium to replenish the lost electrolytes.
- If you get cramps while sleeping, try to avoid sleeping with your toes pointed and avoid tucking in the sheet very tightly, as this bends the toes downwards and causes cramps.
- Taking a warm shower or soaking in a bath with added Epsom salts can help to relax the muscles and relieve muscle cramps.
- Wintergreen oil contains methyl salicylate that helps to stimulate blood flow and relieve pain. Mixing wintergreen oil and vegetable oil in the ratio 1:4 and massaging it into the muscle cramp several times in a day can help to relieve the cramp.
- Taking vitamin E helps to improve blood flow and prevents leg cramps at night.
- Chamomile herb contains flavonoids and anti-inflammatory properties. Massage chamomile oil into the affected muscles to relax sore muscles and this also provide relief from muscular spasms.
- Drinking cherry juice can help to relieve inflammation and muscle pain, as cherries have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that is a natural muscle relaxant and can help to reduce muscle spasms. You can add it to your food, use it in the capsule form or apply a cream containing it, on the affected muscle.
- Apple cider vinegar is high in potassium and helps to relieve muscle cramps. Mixing one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drinking this once a day can help to prevent muscle cramps. If you suffer from night-time cramps, mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with honey and a tablespoon of calcium lactate with half a glass of warm water and drink this half an hour before going to bed for relief.
- Having a teaspoon of yellow mustard with a glass of warm milk can help to treat muscle cramps, as yellow mustard contains acetic acid that can help to relieve soreness and pain.
- Clove oil can help to reduce inflammation and swelling in muscles as it has anti-inflammatory properties. You can warm some clove oil and massage it for 5 minutes on the affected muscle for relief.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
What Are The Tips For Dandruff
Dandruff is not a threatening skin condition, but it should not be ignored if it is persistent, flakes are big and cause irritation on the scalp. In such cases, one should always consult a good dermatologist.
- The key to effective management of juvenile diabetes is proper nutrition and an active, healthy lifestyle. The kind of food you eat directly affects the functioning of the body. Hence, you have to know what you are eating. Take the help of a nutritionist who can prepare a diet chart. Moderation in whatever you eat is important.
- Eating at regular intervals throughout the day makes it easy to manage sugar level in blood and prevent it from peaking or lowering too much.
- Regular exercise is known to keep blood sugar under control.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.
- A healthy weight should be maintained: Increase in weight may be a factor of fatty liver that may cause extreme cases of liver cirrhosis.
- Avoid infections: Liver Cirrhosis destroys the immune system of one’s body and makes it hard to deal with infections. Hence, one must take proper hygiene care to avoid infections.
- One can put a cold compress on his/her eyes if suffering from allergic conjunctivitis.
- One should try staying indoors to avoid spreading the infection to others.
- Rubbing eyes is strictly not allowed in conjunctivitis.
- Certain natural treatments for conjunctivitis are as followed:
- Holy Basil: Holy basil has healing properties. It strengthens one’s immune system, which helps to fight the infection. It also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which shields the eyes against free radicals, and environmental factors. Holy basil can also fight with fungal eye infections, bacteria and virus infections.
- One can add basil leaves to the boiling water for about 10 minutes. This water containing basil leaves can be used to wash eyes, also one can dip wash cloth or cotton pads in basil water, which may help to clean the eyes.
- Green Tea: Green tea is full of antioxidants and bioflavonoids. Hence, green tea helps to relieve inflammation, and irritation caused due to conjunctivitis by fighting against viral and bacterial infection.
- One tea bag of a green tea can be soaked in a boiling water and let the tea cool down to the room temperature. Now, use the green tea to wash the infected eye or it can also be used as a compress to provide warmth by dipping a cotton pad in green tea.
- A gel made of Aloe Vera leaves: Elements present in a gel made of Aloe vera like emodin have antiviral and anti-bacterial properties. Hence, Aloe vera helps to fight the conjunctivitis infection. Also, Aloe vera helps to decrease the inflammation caused by conjunctivitis infection, and increase the healing rate. One can use Aloe vera gel around the eyelid and eyes, as soon as the symptoms of pink eye or conjunctivitis are noticed.
- Once the signs of conjunctivitis are noticed, put aloe gel near the eyelids and eyes. Some of the eye drops also consist of Aloe Vera gel, to reduce inflammation and some other eye issues.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is well known for its healing abilities. It also diminishes the inflammation; hence it works effectively in conjunctivitis and reduces the symptoms efficiently.
- 2 tbsp of powdered turmeric can be boiled in a cup of water. Then, a clean wash cloth or cotton pad can be dipped in the turmeric water and can be applied on the infected eye. It helps to relieve the symptoms to a great extent.
- Oil made from Indian lilac (Neem Oil): Indian lilac has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics that help to aid the conjunctivitis symptoms. Gently dab the Indian lilac oil near the eyelid and eyes to relieve the conjunctivitis symptoms.
Please consult a doctor before opting for any of these natural treatments for conjunctivitis.
What Are The Tips For Glaucoma
- If you are over 40 years, then get a regular eye check-up once in 1-2 years.
- If you have near or far sightedness, get your eyes checked regularly and wear corrective glasses.
- If you have a family history of glaucoma or other health problems such as diabetes or other eye problems, then you must go to your doctor for an eye check-up more often.
- Exercise regularly, but be careful about the exercises you do, as some exercises can cause the intraocular pressure to increase.
- Don’t drink large amounts of liquid at a time as this may increase eye pressure. Drink small amounts spaced throughout the day.
- When you sleep, make sure that your head is elevated.
- If you have glaucoma, then talk to your family members or friends or join a support group. This can help you handle your health condition better.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
Consult your doctor regularly so that he/she can measure your Hyperthyroidism treatment progress. You have to take the right amount of medicine in correct time. If you are taking any anti-thyroid medicine, then make sure that you take them at correct time every day.
There are various treatments for Hyperthyroidism. Your doctor will decide what treatment will be best suited for you. The treatment can be radioactive iodine, anti-thyroid medicine, surgery, or beta blockers.
Thyroid and Vitamin-D level should be checked on a regular basis. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important.