ANMADOR LOTION 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) WHITE SOFT PARAFFIN
Uses Of ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
White soft paraffin is a major ingredient in cosmetics, as it:
- Treats Dehydration of the skin, symptoms of pruritus, skin flaking, chapped skin, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, irritation of the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Lubricates the eye and reduces dryness of the same.
Side Effects Of ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
White soft paraffin is usually safe. In rare cases it may cause:
- Swelling at applied sites
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug white soft paraffin or any other allergies.
- Dry eye syndrome is a condition, in which lacrimal glands do not produce enough moisture or tears that are required to maintain the health of eye surface.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
- The symptoms are sore, itchy, dry and red eyes. The eyes are often heavy and fatigued and can also lead to photophobia (light sensitivity). Watery eyes can also be a symptom as dry eyes can over-stimulate the production of lubricator.
Causes of diseases where ANMADOR LOTION 100ML is used
- Dry Eye Syndrome can happen due to lack of adequate lubrication and moisture on the eye’s surface for a long period of time. A problem with any of the three components of tear film can lead to dry eye syndrome.
Best Foods With ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
Dry eye syndrome sufferers must have the following:
- Purified water
- Omega-3 fatty acids are responsible for the production of aqueous layer of the tear film(Fish-oi, cold water fish, flax seed oil, flax seeds)
- Fruits and vegetables (especially the dark leafy ones like kale, spinach, chard). These contain anti-oxidants and help in reducing oxidation.
- Potassium and zinc rich foods. Zinc is required for the functioning of many enzymes and potassium is essential for the good health of cells.
- Potassium rich foods are almonds, dates raisins, figs, avocados, bananas, pecans. Brewer’s yeast, dulse, fish, legumes, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, and whole grains are rich in zinc.
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
Worst Foods With ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
To take care of dry eye syndrome avoid the following:
- Alcohol consumption
- Junk food
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome can be taken care of by following:
- Use of artificial tear drops or lubricants
- Take frequent short breaks while using computer
- Blink more
- Keep eyes clean
- Use good quality sunglasses
- Eye makeup must be properly removed
- Warm compresses can be used to soften the hard meibum.
- Wash your eyes 3-4 times a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of ANMADOR LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
The following must be followed to take care of dry eye syndrome:
- Use of contact lens must be avoided or minimised
- Avoid getting dehydrated, so drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses per day).
- Do not spend too much time on the computer, mobile screen or TV.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfANMADOR LOTION 100ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.