ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
Nandrolone an anabolic androgenic steroid is used in medicines and supplements. It:
- Improves bone mineral content, protein synthesis
- Enhances IGF – 1 production.
- Increases nitrogen retention, red blood cell count, collagen synthesis.
- Treats anemia, human immune deficiency virus infection.
Side Effects Of ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
Side Effects Of Salt: Nandrolone
Some common side effects of nandrolone are:
- Breast tenderness, painful erection, enlarged breasts
- Acne, masculinization
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Nandrolone
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards nandrolone or any other allergies.
- Coronary artery disease
- High calcium blood levels
- Liver problems, diabetes
- High cholesterol
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Symptoms Treated With ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Causes of diseases where ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Worst Foods With ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Do's With Usage of ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
Dont's With Usage Of ANRIL 25 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.