APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Moxifloxacin 2) Prednisolone
Uses Of APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
| Moxifloxacin is used in treatment of infections that are caused due to Gram-positive bacteria, which are resistant to antibiotics. The drug stops bacterial growth thereby arresting the infection. |
It is used as a ophthalmic solution to treat bacterial Conjunctivitis i.e. inflammation of eye known as pink eye.
It works only for bacteria but not for viruses.
Methylprednisolone is used for treating various inflammatory conditions like:
Side Effects Of APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
| Weakness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea are some of the common side effects. |
Severe side effects are dizziness, fever, kidney problems and irregular heart beat.
Please inform your doctor if you experience any of the following conditions:
- Trouble sleeping increased sweating
- Appetite changes
Contraindications Of APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Moxifloxacin
Please inform doctor if you have history of liver problems, heart problems, diabetes, joint problems and nerve problems.
Contraindications Of Salt: Prednisolone
Before taking Methylprednisolone, please inform your doctor if you have or had any of the following conditions:
- Blood clots, bleeding problems
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Eye diseases like cataract, herpes infection of eye, glaucoma.
- Infections caused by tuberculosis, herpes, threadworm, fungus
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Symptoms Treated With APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
Causes of diseases where APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
Best Foods With APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
Foods to consume to get rid of bacterial infections are:
- Garlic helps eliminate harmful fungus, worms, yeast with its anti-microbial properties
- Coconut Oil has a component called lauric acid which acts against microbes
- Gingerol present in ginger is good for bacterial infections
- Fermented foods make body’s defence system strong
- Lemons help fight pathogens both inside and outside the body
- Horseradish is beneficial for the Urinary Tract Infections and the lung infections
- Pine apple helps in digestion and fights against microbes
- Turmeric has strong antimicrobial abilities
- Raw and unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that releases Hydrogen Peroxide which eliminates some kinds of bacteria.
- Cabbage is very good for immune system and digestion
What Are The Best Foods For Arthritis
To maintain good joint condition have:
- Fish: The omega-3 fatty acids present in fish reduce body’s inflammatory response thus decreasing pain
- Nuts and seeds: Many nuts contain nutrients that inhibit the growth of free radicals that damage cartilage. These are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids that decrease inflammation.
- Fruits and vegetables: These naturally contain inflammation fighters that reduce pain.
- Olive oil: It is high in mono-saturated fats, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds which decrease the joint damage in arthritis.
- Whole grains ( These lower the level of C-reactive protein: CRP, associated with inflammation).
- Beans (Help in lowering CRP)
- Soy: These have low fat content, high protein and fibre content and is great for rheumatoid arthritis
- Low-fat dairy products (Calcium and Vitamin D present in dairy products increase bone strength.
- Green tea (Reduces inflammation and slows down cartilage destruction).
Worst Foods With APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
Do's With Usage of APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
Dont's With Usage Of APDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfAPDROPS PD EYE DROPS 10ML
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.