AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Glycerine 2) Carboxymethyl cellulose
Uses Of AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
Glycerine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Dry / rough / scaly / itchy skin
- Diaper rash
- Skin burns from radiation
- Flaking skin
Carboxymethyl cellulose is used for treating:
Side Effects Of AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Glycerine
Minor burning sensation, stinging might happen when used for the first time.
Contraindications Of AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Glycerine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug glycerine or any other skin allergies.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- Dry eye syndrome is a condition, in which lacrimal glands do not produce enough moisture or tears that are required to maintain the health of eye surface.
Eye Infections can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungal agents. Symptoms can include redness, reduced vision, discharge, and irritation.
Infections can affect any part of the eye, like eyelids, cornea, and retina. Some common eye infections are blepharitis (inflammations of eye lids), pink eye, and trachoma (bacterial infection of the eye).
Symptoms Treated With AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
- The symptoms are sore, itchy, dry and red eyes. The eyes are often heavy and fatigued and can also lead to photophobia (light sensitivity). Watery eyes can also be a symptom as dry eyes can over-stimulate the production of lubricator.
Common symptoms of eye infection are:
- Redness in eyes
- Persistent Itching
- Flaking of eye lids
- Blurred vision
- Watery eyes
- Discharge from eyes, eye pain
- Swollen eyelids, swelling around eye
Causes of diseases where AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
- Dry Eye Syndrome can happen due to lack of adequate lubrication and moisture on the eye’s surface for a long period of time. A problem with any of the three components of tear film can lead to dry eye syndrome.
Most eye infections are caused by:
- Bacteria usually present on the skin surface. Touching contaminated objects and then touching or rubbing the eyes can also transmit the infection.
- Sharing of personal items such as towels, pillows, handkerchiefs and cosmetics.
- People who wear contact lenses are more prone to eye infections. The reason for the same is that there is decreased the supply of oxygen reaching their corneas. Also, bacterial or fungal buildup may be caused by improper disinfection of their contact lenses.
- Trauma to the eye/ eye surgery can increase the risk of getting eye infections.
Worst Foods With AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
To take care of dry eye syndrome avoid the following:
- Alcohol consumption
- Junk food
What Are The Worst Foods For Eye Infection
- Margarine and vegetable oils are man-made using chemicals and processing. They contain very high polyunsaturated fats, which are unstable and easily oxidise in the body. Oxidised fats can cause mutations in cells, as well as inflammation in turn leading to clogged arteries.
- Fried foods. Oil not only leads to clogged arteries, but the arterial plaque can lead to higher blood pressure, which is dangerous to the eyes.
- Commercially-prepared cookies and cakes are loaded with Trans-fats. Trans-fats are ill-known for increasing the LDL ‘bad’ cholesterol, responsible for arterial blockages. Trans-fats also raise triglycerides levels in the blood, which contribute to fatty deposits in arteries.
- Crackers mostly come loaded with trans-fats that may clog the arteries. If the intricate blood vessels get clogged, the build-up of pressure within the eye will be tremendous. If the flow of blood in the eye is blocked, it cuts off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This can lead to decreased or distorted vision or an eye stroke.
- Sweetened drinks get their sweet flavour from added sugars, which are proven to increase the risks for elevated triglyceride levels and high blood pressure. All of this can cause trouble for the cardiovascular system and eyes.
Do's With Usage of AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome can be taken care of by following:
- Use of artificial tear drops or lubricants
- Take frequent short breaks while using computer
- Blink more
- Keep eyes clean
- Use good quality sunglasses
- Eye makeup must be properly removed
- Warm compresses can be used to soften the hard meibum.
- Wash your eyes 3-4 times a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eye Infection
- If you are using any other kind of eye medication, wait at least 5 - 10 minutes before using other medications.
- If you are using compresses to treat infections, dispose of them off immediately so that others contact the contaminated objects.
Dont's With Usage Of AQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
The following must be followed to take care of dry eye syndrome:
- Use of contact lens must be avoided or minimised
- Avoid getting dehydrated, so drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses per day).
- Do not spend too much time on the computer, mobile screen or TV.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eye Infection
- Don’t wear contact lenses if you have any kind of eye infection.
- Tobramycin may cause unstable vision temporarily after applying. Do not drive or do any activity which may require clear vision unless you are sure to perform them safely.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfAQUALUBE LIQUIGEL 10 ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.