ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML has the following salts in its composition
1) FURAZOLIDONE 2) Metronidazole
Uses Of ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
Suseptible infections; gonorrhoea, Urinary tract infection
Metronidazole is used for treating certain parasitical and Bacterial Infections. It doesn’t work for viral infections like cold, Flu etc.
Side Effects Of ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
Dizziness, headache, nausea, abdominal cramping, diarrhoea, vomiting, anorexia, constipation, flatulence, asthenia, anal/rectal pain, peripheral neuropathy (reversible), dyspepsia.
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Stomach upset
- Metallic taste in mouth
Contraindications Of ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
Contraindications Of Salt: FURAZOLIDONE
Contraindications Of Salt: Metronidazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Any kind of blood disorders
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of ARISTOGYL F SUSPENSION 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.