ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Baicalin 2) Catechin
Uses Of ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
It is an anti-aging substance and is used in various dermatological products.
It is also found to be beneficial in the following cases:
Catechins are flavonoids (mostly found in green tea) that are:
Side Effects Of ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Baicalin
Generally, no side effects are reported if taken in an appropriate amount as directed by the physician.
Side Effects Of Salt: Catechin
Catechin is mostly safe.
Contraindications Of ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Baicalin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Alcohol addiction
Contraindications Of Salt: Catechin
Inform your doctor in the following cases:
- Planning of child birth
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
Joint pain may occur due to several reasons. One or more joints may become inflamed and painful. Joints in the body comprise muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments and many other tissues. Damage or injury to a joint may involve any of these parts and due to this, it may be quite difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of the joint pain.
Typically, the joints that get affected are the hip and the knee joints, as these joints have a wide movement range and are also flexible. The hip and knee joints bear almost the entire weight of the body and also endure a lot of stress.
Symptoms Treated With ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
What Are The Symptoms Of Joint Pain
Some symptoms of joint pain are:
- Joint swelling, joint redness, joint tenderness
- Warmth in the joint, joint gets locked
- Limping, joint loses range of motion
- Weakness, stiffness
Causes of diseases where ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
What Are The Causes Of Joint Pain
Common causes of joint pain are:
- Old age, injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
Joint pain can also be caused due to health conditions such as:
- Joint infection, bone tumours
- Other infections such as gonorrhoea, Lyme disease, etc.
- Some allergic reactions to medicines
- Excessive vitamin A intake
- Autoimmune diseases
Worst Foods With ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
What Are The Worst Foods For Joint Pain
- Avoid sugar as it increases inflammation and joint pain, especially if you’re suffering from conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis and gout. Also, sugar causes weight gain, which adds pressure on the joints.
- Avoid vegetables and fruits such as citrus fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, aubergines and peppers as they worsen the inflammation and joint pain.
- Avoid fatty foods, high-calorie and sugary foods like fried foods, burgers, cakes, pastries, etc. as they cause you to put on weight and put pressure on the joints.
- Avoid coffee, tea, other caffeine-based beverages such as energy drinks, sports drinks and alcohol as they consume the essential mineral magnesium, vitamin c and B and cause the joint inflammation and pain to worsen.
- Avoid saturated animal fats like red meat, eggs and dairy products as these foods contain a lot of arachidonic acid, which worsens inflammation and joint pain.
- Avoid processed and refined foods such as white rice, white bread, baked goods, pasta, as they use up magnesium and cause inflammation and joint pain.
Do's With Usage of ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Joint Pain
- Being overweight puts pressure on the joints and makes it more painful. Losing weight can help to ease the pressure and reduce joint pain.
- Exercise can help to lose weight but do low-impact exercises such as bicycling, swimming, etc. that don’t irritate the painful joints further.
- You can use a wrap or a brace to protect the joint.
- When you have joint pain, ice the affected joint for around 15 minutes many times in a day. This will help to relieve the inflammation and pain.
- If you are having muscle spasms around the joints, then apply a heating pad.
- Using an elastic wrap, compress the affected joint.
- Keep the painful joint elevated above your heart level.
- If you have a flat foot, use a cushioned insole in your footwear, as the flat foot can cause pain in the joints.
Dont's With Usage Of ARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Joint Pain
- Avoid activities that cause joint pain and when you have pain, rest the joint.
- Avoid keeping the affected joint still for a long time as it can lose its function.
- Avoid high impact exercises like jogging and running.
- Don’t over-exercising as this increases the pressure on the joints.
- Avoid pointed heels, as they increase the pressure on the knees.
- Avoid anxiety and stress as they contribute to the pain.
- Avoid texting a lot on your phone as this can cause pain in the small joints of your hands and may also cause the condition known as “texting thumb”, which causes intense pain in the thumb due to texting.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking as they worsen the joint pains.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfARTHROXA CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
What Are The Tips For Joint Pain
- Working with a physical therapist who uses various techniques such as ultrasound, electrical nerve stimulation, heat and cold therapy and manipulation, which can help to strengthen the muscles around the joint and improves the range of motion.
- Massage therapy helps to improve circulation and also soothes the inflammation and helps to relieve joint stiffness and pain. You can use warm oil like mustard oil, castor oil and coconut oil and massage gently over the affected area.
- Alternate use of hot and cold therapy helps to soothe joint pain. Heat helps to increase the blood flow, relaxes the sore joints and muscles and reduces pain, while the numbs the area around the inflamed joint and reduces inflammation.
Some natural remedies for joint pain are:
- Fenugreek helps to reduce joint pain, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. You can swallow a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds with warm water in the morning or you can soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water and eat them in the morning.
- Turmeric contains curcumin which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce joint pain. You can mix a teaspoon of turmeric with warm milk and drink it for a few days for relief or you can take turmeric in the capsule form.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to remove the toxins in the joints and connective tissue and reduces joint pain. You can mix 1-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with some honey in warm water and drink this 2-3 times in a day before meals. You can also massage the inflamed area with apple cider vinegar and olive oil for relief.
- Garlic contains selenium and sulphur and helps to relieve inflammation and joint pain. You can include garlic in your diet in the raw or cooked form or you can take garlic supplements. You can also fry 2 cloves of garlic with 2 tablespoons of sesame or mustard oil, let it char and then strain the oil and apply the warm oil on the affected joints twice in a day for relief from pain.
- Ginger is a natural remedy for joint and muscle pains. You can drink ginger tea or mix ginger, fenugreek powder and turmeric and have a teaspoon of the mixture twice a day for relief from joint pain.
- Epsom salt helps to reduce inflammation and reduces joint pain. You can mix 2 cups of Epsom salt in water and soak in it for around 20 minutes thrice a week for relief.
- Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which is an analgesic. Heat ½ cup of coconut oil and mix 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper and apply to the affected part and wash off after 20 minutes to get relief from joint pain or you can apply capsaicin cream on the affected joint.