AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Ofloxacin (200mg) 2) Tinidazole
Uses Of AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
Ofloxacin is used to treat certain bacterial infections like:
- Lung infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Also be used for treating:
- Certain prostate infections
- Sexually transmitted infections.
It is used to treat various types of vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis (excessive growth of bacteria) trichomoniasis (caused by the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis).
It can be used to treat certain types of parasite infections also.
It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and parasites.
Side Effects Of AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
Please tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms for long:
- Upset stomach
- Trouble sleeping
Side Effects Of Salt: Tinidazole
Many people using this medication do not face any side effect. However, some patients may experience:
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, indigestion
- A metallic or bitter taste in your mouth
- Weakness or tiredness
NOTE: Along with intake of tinidazole having alcohol can causes an disulfiram-like reaction such as headache, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, increased blood pressure, flushing.
Consult your doctor if following rare, but serious side effects occurs:
- Fever, chills
- Numbness, burning pain
- Tingly feeling
Contraindications Of AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
Before taking ofloxacin, please inform your doctor your medical history of:
- Seizure disorders, conditions which increase the risk of seizures (e.g. brain tumours, brain/head injury)
- Liver disease
- Nerve problems like peripheral neuropathy
- Kidney disease
- Joint/tendon problems like tendonitis, bursitis
- Myasthenia gravis.
Contraindications Of Salt: Tinidazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Weak immune system
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Kidney disease
- Anemia or decrease in RBC’S or WBC’S
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of AUROFLOX TZ 200MG600MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.