AVITIN 7 TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Biotin 2) Calcium pantothenate 3) Nettle leaf extract 4) Minerals
Uses Of AVITIN 7 TABLET
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, Skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild Depression.
Calcium pantothenate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Multi minerals are the combination of many micro and macro nutrients like zinc, manganese, calcium, iron, chromium, boron, etc. the minerals are both organic and inorganic in nature. They:
- Improve general body health, Bone health, the growth of body, good transmission of nerve impulses, cardiac health, hormone balance, increases muscle strength.
- Prevent bone diseases such as Osteoporosis (or) brittle bones.
- Treat anemia, Insomnia, fatigue, cognitive malfunction, high blood pressure, cramps.
- Lower stress and anxiety.
Side Effects Of AVITIN 7 TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Calcium pantothenate is mostly safe, but in some cases, it may cause diarrhea.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Minerals
No side effects noted.
Contraindications Of AVITIN 7 TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hyper sensitivity towards the drug calcium pantothenate or any other allergies.
- Stomach blockage
Contraindications Of Salt: Minerals
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Arrhythmias means the heartbeat is not in rhythm. Also called dysrhythmia, this condition is characterized by irregularity in the heartbeats. Generally, it feels like the heart is beating too fast, or too slow, or skips a beat or flutters.
When the heart does not beat in sequence or beats erratically, it fails to pump blood to the vital organs like brain, lungs and other parts of the body. This damages the organs and can cause organ failure.
Arrhythmias can generally be harmless, but if the irregularities in the heartbeats are high or due to damaged heart conditions, then arrhythmias can be dangerous or can also be fatal.
The different types of arrhythmias which can be seen in people are:
- Premature atrial contractions: These are extra heartbeats which originate in the upper chambers of the heart called atria. These contractions are harmless and generally do not require any treatment.
- Premature ventricular contractions: These are the skipped heartbeats which we generally feel and are the most common type of arrhythmias. Stress, caffeine and nicotine are believed to cause these. Sometimes premature ventricular contractions are linked to heart disease.
- Atrial fibrillation: This is the condition when both the upper chambers of the heart beat in an irregular way and are not in synchronisation with the lower chambers.
- Atrial flutter: It happens in people with heart disease, mostly few days after surgery.
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia: Rapid heart rate which starts and ends suddenly.
- Accessory pathway tachycardias: A rapid heart rate due to an extra path between the atria (upper chambers) and the ventricles (lower chambers) of the heart. The impulses travel through the normal route as well as the extra pathway causing the heartbeats to travel unusually fast within the heart, thereby causing a very fast heart rate.
- AV nodal reentrant tachycardia: This is also another type of rapid heartbeat. It is caused by an extra pathway in the AV node of the heart. The patient suffers from palpitations, fainting or even heart failure.
- Ventricular tachycardia: A very fast heart rhythm originating from the lower chambers (ventricles) of the heart.
- Ventricular fibrillation: This is a serious problem and an emergency. It is caused because of the ventricles quiver and fails to pump blood to the different parts of the body.
- Bradyarrhythmias: Due to a problem in the heart’s electrical system, the heart rate becomes slow.
- Sinus node dysfunction: This is also a slow heart beat problem caused by problems in the sinus node of the heart.
- Long QT syndrome: Disorder in the heart’s rhythm characterized by fast and uncoordinated heart beats. This is a potentially dangerous condition.
- Heart block: In this condition, there can be a delay or entire blockage of the electrical impulse when it travels from the sinus node of the heart to the lower chambers. As a result, the heartbeat becomes irregular or may become slow.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Symptoms Treated With AVITIN 7 TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
Some people having arrhythmia may not experience any symptoms at all. In such cases, arrhythmia can be diagnosed by a physical examination, by checking the pulse or by conducting an electro cardiogram (ECG).
Others have symptoms like:
- Chest pain.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Feeling light headed.
- A rapid pounding in the chest.
- Palpitations – feels like the heart is fluttering; skipping a beat or running away.
- Weakness in the chest.
In some complicated cases, patient may suffer sudden cardiac arrest.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Causes of diseases where AVITIN 7 TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
Whenever there is an interruption in the electric impulses travelling across the heart and hence causes the heart to contract, it can result in arrhythmia.
There are many reasons which can make the heart to dysfunction:
- Hyper tension (High BP), heart disease.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, drug abuse, heavy smoking.
- Excessive caffeine.
- Imbalance of electrolytes like sodium and potassium in the blood.
- Scarring or injury to heart after a heart attack.
- Changes in the structure of the heart.
- Post surgery healing.
People with a normal and healthy heart may also experience an arrhythmia.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Worst Foods With AVITIN 7 TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
Caffeinated drinks and beverages may trigger abnormal heart rhythm. So people who already have arrhythmia should try to avoid caffeine.
Sugar not only causes an inflammation, but also has the ability to cause palpitations in the heart. So limit your intake of sugar.
Too much salt is also bad for the heart. Salt causes irregularities in blood pressure levels which in turn affects heart activity. Hence reduce consumption of salt. A large amount of salt is used as the preservative in processed food. Read labels before you stock your kitchen cabinets with processed food.
Fatty food, junk food and food which is deep fried are all bad for the heart. They increase cholesterol and clog arteries, thereby increasing the chances of heart stroke.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
Do's With Usage of AVITIN 7 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
Since the heart is a vital organ of the body, it is very important that we take care of it. For people having an arrhythmia, it becomes all the more important to have a healthy heart. The following suggestions will help to keep the heart healthy and strong:
- Healthy lifestyle choices play a key role in maintaining the heart’s health. A well -balanced diet, physical exercise and a stress-free life are key factors.
- Keep weight under control.
- Control your cholesterol level.
- Maintain blood pressure.
- Include omega 3 fatty acids in your diet as research shows that it may prevent sudden cardiac death.
- Family members have to be familiar with CPR in the case of an emergency like a stroke or heart failure.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
Dont's With Usage Of AVITIN 7 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
If a person has a certain type of arrhythmias, he is at risk of cardiac arrest, stroke or heart failure. To keep the heart strong, follow these suggestions:
- Do not smoke. Also, do not be around other people who are smoking (passive smoking).
- Do not drink excessive alcohol.
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine.
- Do not take illegal drugs.
- Avoid fatty and spicy food.
- Some cold and cough medicines promote arrhythmia. A health worker may guide you regarding the medicines.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions in life. Anger, stress, anxiety, nervousness, etc. lead to abnormal heart rhythm. Beat stress through techniques like meditation, yoga and mindfulness and lead a peaceful life.
- You might have difficulty in driving if you have irregular heart rhythm. Avoid driving at such times and inform your colleagues about your condition.
- Sometimes arrhythmia causes sudden loss of control. If your job involves being on top of a building, doing heavy machinery work or being constantly alert, try to avoid such situations until the issue of loss of control has been resolved.
- If certain activities like running, or any particular exercise increases your heart rate, try to avoid those.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfAVITIN 7 TABLET
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Generally, arrhythmia is harmless. But people with abnormal irregularities in heart rate have to take of themselves. Whenever you feel dizzy, remember to lie down.
- Even complicated and serious arrhythmias can be effectively treated with medical treatment coupled with an active lifestyle and healthy nutrition.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.