B CIN 200MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of B CIN 200MG TABLET
Balofloxacin, a Fluoroquinolone, is used in the treatment of various Bacterial Infections like:
- Infective ophthalmitis
- Acute exacerbation
- Chronic bronchitis
- Skin infections
- Communal Pneumonia
Side Effects Of B CIN 200MG TABLET
The most common side effects of Balofloxacin are:
- Abdominal pain
Sometimes severe side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Gastro intestinal disturbances
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of B CIN 200MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Balofloxacin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Balofloxacin or any other allergies.
- Tendon rupture
- Slow heartbeat/heart beat
Sinusitis is a condition where swelling or inflammation occurs in the tissue that is covering the sinuses. Sinuses are actually air-filled spaces that surround the nasal cavity. However, during an inflammation, they get blocked and fluid accumulates that lead to the growth of microbes and causes infection.
Symptoms Treated With B CIN 200MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Sinusitis
The commonly identified symptoms of sinusitis are:
- Facial pain.
- A runny nose.
- Loss of olfaction (sense of smell).
- Severe congestion.
Causes of diseases where B CIN 200MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Sinusitis
Causes for sinusitis are generally cited to be:
- Common cold.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Deformed septum in the nasal cavity.
- Formation of nasal polyps.
Worst Foods With B CIN 200MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Sinusitis
The food items to be avoided in the condition of sinusitis are:
- Salt or salty foods: Avoid excess salt intake as it increases water retention in inflamed tissues.
- Fried food items: These foods have higher amounts of saturated fats and cholesterol, leading to poor oxygen supply and blockage in the sinus
- Meat: It promotes inflammation and contains high levels of saturated fat.
- Dairy products: These foods increase mucous production leading to worsened condition. These include milk, cheddar cheese, pizza cheese, etc.
Do's With Usage of B CIN 200MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sinusitis
- Drink enough fluids.
- Use warm compresses to relieve sinus pressure and open the blockage.
- Use a humidifier to reduce the stuffiness in the nose.
- Use nasal douches or nett pots to rinse sinuses.
Dont's With Usage Of B CIN 200MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sinusitis
- Avoid taking flights or travelling to high altitudes as it can increase the symptoms of sinusitis.
- Don’t consume alcohol.
- Avoid irritants like dust and pollen.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfB CIN 200MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Sinusitis
- Regularly flush nasal passages.
- Use clean water to wash hands, face and nose.
- Visit allergist in the case of common cold for several weeks.