B29 TAB has the following salts in its composition
1) Alpha Lipoic Acid 2) B-Complex
Uses Of B29 TAB
Alpha Lipoic Acid is used for Immunity building, as well as by people with type 2 diabetes. It increases body's ability to use its own insulin to lower the levels of blood sugar.
B-Complex is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
It is also used as a supplement during pregnancy as well as an adjunct to antibiotic therapy.
Side Effects Of B29 TAB
Side Effects Of Salt: B-Complex
B-complex is usually safe. Temporary disturbance in the stomach might occur sometimes.
Contraindications Of B29 TAB
Contraindications Of Salt: B-Complex
Consult your doctor before using this medicine in the following cases:
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Alcohol withdrawal is generally known as Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome (AWS). It is characterized by some typical symptoms when a heavy and regular drinker suddenly reduces or stops the alcohol consumption.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
Symptoms Treated With B29 TAB
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
After six hours of alcohol withdrawal, the symptoms may start to appear. The drinker can be associated with at least two signs of the following:
- Tremors, Anxiety
- Nausea, Vomiting
- A headache, Increased Heart Rate, High Blood Pressure
- Irritability, confusion, insomnia
The acute Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome is termed as Delirium Tremens (DT). Some of its symptoms are as follows:
- Extreme confusion, extreme agitation
- Fever, Seizures
- Tactile hallucinations, where a person can experience a sense of burning, itching, or numbness that isn’t actually happening.
- Auditory hallucinations, where a person can hear peculiar sounds that don’t exist in reality.
- Visual hallucinations or viewing images that don’t exist.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
Causes of diseases where B29 TAB is used
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
Excessive drinking can irritate and excite the nervous system. If a person drinks on a regular basis, then his/her body starts depending on the alcohol day by day. Gradually, the central nervous system becomes alcohol dependent and then it can’t adapt itself to the lack of alcohol environment easily. If a person suddenly reduces or stops drinking the amount of alcohol he/she used to consume regularly, then the Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome can happen.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
Worst Foods With B29 TAB
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
- Sugar: Sugar is responsible for enhancing the depression.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Artificial sweeteners can elevate the risk of depression and bad for the mental well-being.
- Alcohol: Alcohol works as a depressant that means the central nervous system’s working order can get depressed for alcohol.
- Hydrogenated oil: Hydrogenated oil is linked with depression. Foods with this oil are margarine, packaged snacks, baked foods, etc.
- Fast Food: It can affect one’s mental well-being. Such foods are burgers, pizzas, etc.
- Trans Fats: Trans fats can increase the risk of depression. Such foods are pies, cookies, doughnuts, cakes, chips, etc.
- High-Sodium Foods: They are directly connected to depression.
- Coffee: Coffee can increase the existing anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
Do's With Usage of B29 TAB
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alcohol withdrawal
- Sometimes, the heavy drinkers can suffer from malnutrition. So, regular consumption of healthy diet is important.
- Regular sufficient sleep is important in order to overcome the side effects of Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome.
- If any of the symptoms stated above start to arise, take him/her for a medical check-up as soon as possible.
- Your mental support and motivation will help him/her to overcome this situation.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
Dont's With Usage Of B29 TAB
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alcohol withdrawal
- Don’t be afraid or anxious too much.
- Do not stop alcohol suddenly, if you have been a heavy drinker. Reduce the intake slowly. The more preferred thing is to get rid of alcoholism under doctor’s supervision.
- Don’t leave them alone for a longer time.
- Don’t neglect the symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfB29 TAB
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
The Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome should not be taken too lightly. Proper medication and a balanced diet are important to overcome this situation.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.