BAEL CAPSULES 60S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of BAEL CAPSULES 60S
Uses Of Salt: Bael
Bael is one of the most ancient sacred tree found in India and its fruits leaves, flowers, stems and herbs are found to have a number of medicinal uses. These are found beneficial in the following conditions:
It possesses anti-inflammatory, astringent, antidiarrheal, demulcent and antipyretic properties.
Side Effects Of BAEL CAPSULES 60S
Side Effects Of Salt: Bael
Generally, no side effects are observed when taken in appropriate quantity as suggested by the doctor.
In some patients, it may cause severe constipation and stomach disorders.
Contraindications Of BAEL CAPSULES 60S
Contraindications Of Salt: Bael
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
It is also known as Hives. This causes red, itchy, raised welts and bumps on the skin that appears in various shapes and sizes. This is a very common disease in which rashes appear all over the body. These Urticaria flare up suddenly and this disease is increased by extreme heat and cold. Antihistamines are the best treatment for this disease.
Symptoms Treated With BAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Urticaria
| The disease Urticaria has many certain symptoms which can be seen and observed very easily. In this disease, symptoms keep on appearing and disappearing but chronic Urticaria can have symptoms for months. Here are the most common ones: - |
- Raised itchy bumps.
- Either red or skin coloured rashes.
- Dizziness & Wheezing.
- Swelling of the face and lips.
- Urticaria on reproductive organs.
Causes of diseases where BAEL CAPSULES 60S is used
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
What Are The Causes Of Urticaria
Urticaria occurs when the body reacts to an allergen and this releases some chemicals from under the skin. The chemical causes inflammation and burning sensation.
Common causes of this disease are: -
- Intestinal Parasites
- Extreme temperature and cold
- Transmission from pets
- Water on the skin
- Blood Transfusion
- Insect bites and stings
- Factors like exercise and sun exposure
- Certain medications
Best Foods With BAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Best Foods For Diarrhoea
If suffering from diarrhoea consume the following:
- Probiotics rich foods like yoghurt
- Bland foods like boiled potatoes, toast, plain crackers, pretzels, baked chicken devoid of skin or fat
- Plain Rice
What Are The Best Foods For Urticaria
| Diet plays an important role in curing or prevention from diseases. The most common recommendation about the food in urticaria are: - |
- Food with Vitamin E: This type of vitamin not only improves the immune system but also fight the bacteria and parasites that cause skin issues. Vitamin E also improves blood circulation which is equally important. The food includes kale, spinach, pumpkin, and almonds.
- Vitamin B rich foods: Mainly vitamin B-5 is very important to keep healthy skin. This Vitamin ensures less stress and anxiety and which may help reducing stress caused urticaria. The food includes mushrooms, chickpeas, rye, and hazelnuts.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is considered one of the best anti-inflammatory spices and that makes it perfect cure for the Urticaria. This is used in almost every Ayurvedic medicine.
- Garlic: Garlic is known for its function of working against parasites. Surely, garlic contains nutrients which help in improving nerves and skin. Garlic is rich in manganese and vitamin B6 which both contributes to improving health.
- Parsley: Parsley will surely reduce the frequency of Urticaria flares, and it is mainly used mouth fresheners as it contains chlorophyll that may help reduce urticaria outbreaks.
Worst Foods With BAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Urticaria
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Observe if any of the following foods flare up the symptoms. If yes, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Dried Food: The dried food contains chemicals that can react so individual should eliminate this type of food completely from his/her diet. The dried food includes raisins, apricots, and dried apples.
- Citrus foods: Avoid all the sour products as it surely will make you suffer more. Citrus food stimulates the histamine quantity in the body. This food includes oranges, lemon, pickles, and tomatoes as well.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from skin rashes then, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Seafood and Eggs: These both are high in histamines and this will surely enhance your skin itching issue. Thus, try to avoid them for some days.
Do's With Usage of BAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Urticaria
Here are the some of the most recommended tips that one should follow if he/she is suffering from the disease urticaria.
- Visit a doctor as soon as you observe symptoms.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors.
- Apply moisturiser and smoothening agents like petroleum jelly.
- Use mild soap for bathing.
Dont's With Usage Of BAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urticaria
Experts have given some tips regarding the management of the healthy skin and thus they recommend avoiding some things. So, here are some best tips: -
- Don’t use any cream or lotion without prescription.
- Don’t wear tight clothes.
- Don’t use and rely on hotel linens and soaps.
- Don’t experiment new products.
- Don’t eat spicy cuisines.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfBAEL CAPSULES 60S
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.
What Are The Tips For Urticaria
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Manage the emotions if you are suffering from stress urticaria.
- Take medicines on time and have a regular check-up.