BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Biotin 2) Choline 3) Elemental Copper 4) Folic Acid 5) L-Glutamic Acid 6) Lysine 7) iron 8) Zinc 9) Levocarnitine 10) Methionine 11) Vitamin B1 12) Vitamin B12 13) Vitamin A 14) Vitamin B2 15) Vitamin B6 16) Vitamin C 17) Vitamin D3 18) Vitamin E 19) Vitamin K 20) Niacinamide.
Uses Of BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, Skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild Depression.
Used to treat vitamins deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications.
Folic acid is used for preventing & treating folate deficiency, and its complications, like Anaemia, inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for folate deficiency conditions including liver disease, Ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
Pregnant women are advised to take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects.
Uses Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is an amino acid and is used to prevent cold sores by either applying to the skin or taking orally. It works by preventing herpes virus from growing. Lysine is also found to improve athletic performance.
Uses Of Salt: iron
Iron is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- General iron deficiency
- Anaemia caused due to chronic diseases
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Learning and thinking problems especially in children
- Symptoms of Heart failure
- A Cough caused due to ACE inhibitors
- Immunity building
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of Infertility, early delivery, oesophageal Cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, Leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves Depression, the Common cold.
- Heals Burns, diaper rash, Foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, Bad Breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
Levocarnitine is used for preventing and treating lack of carnitine in body. The lack of carnitine can happen due to certain conditions like kidney dialysis.
Carnitine is made by body from meat and dairy foods and is responsible for maintaining proper functioning of vital parts of body.
Vitamin B1 is a dietary supplement found in processed food, legumes, rice and breakfast cereals, spinach, corn flour and pork. It is required by our body to make proper use of carbohydrates that are consumed.
Thiamine consumption helps in addressing gene associated metabolic disorders like Leigh’s disease (psychomotor ability will be affected among infants), maple syrup urine disease (urine smells sweet due to metabolic failure in infants) etc. besides many others.
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) often found in alcoholics during withdrawal phase can be addressed by increasing vitamin B1 intake.
Adequate thiamine intake reduces the risk of Cataract.
Consuming thiamine for three months is associated with the reduction in menstrual Pain among women. People with diabetes can use vitamin B1 for reducing albumin in urine.
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
| Vitamin A |
- Is key for development, growth, immune system maintenance and good vision.
- Helps in vision improvement. Low levels of vitamin A leads to night blindness and complete absence leads to permanent blindness. Its role is everywhere beginning when light enters eye to the image formation i the eye.
- Plays a key role in gene transcription.
- Maintains normal skin health by turning immature cells of skin into mature ones.
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is important to:
- Maintain and build immune system of body
- Have positive effects on metabolism
- Hormonal control, kidney health, Anaemia, Arthritis,
- Maintain positive emotional health
- Manage pre-mensural syndrome
- Maintain skin health
It is also used to treat Vitamin B6 deficiency in following conditions:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Cardiac disease
- Kidney disease
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Emotional and mental disorders
- Skin disorders
Vitamin C is used by body to form collagen. Usual benefits of Vitamin C are:
- Skin health
- Ligaments, tendons formation
- Blood vessels health
- Bone health
- Teeth health
- Cartilage health
- Healing of wounds
- Fighting ill-effects of toxicity
- Bone strength
- Prevention of bone disorders like rickets, osteomalacia
- Prevention of Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidism, familial hypophosphatemia and pseudo-hypoparathyroidism).
- It may also be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and have normal bone growth.
- Vitamin D drops are given to breast-fed babies as breast milk has low levels of vitamin D usually.
Vitamin D (D2, D3, D4) is a vitamin that is fat soluble. It helps the body in absorbing phosphorus or calcium.
It is important to have adequate levels of vitamin D, phosphorus and calcium for building strong bones and also maintaining them.
Body gets vitamin D from sunlight. Any hindrance between skin and sunlight, like protective clothing, sunscreen, staying indoors or having limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin etc. may prevent absorption of vitamin D by body.
As the age advances, body’s ability of absorb sunlight reduces.
Vegetarian people are more prone to vitamin D deficiency as it is found more in animal based foods.
Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant, is found naturally in foods like seeds, nuts, vegetable oils, eggs, meatsv green leafy vegetables and many other foods.
In medicine form, it is used for treating:
There are many more uses of vitamin E and the above list is not exhaustive.
Vitamin Kplays pivotal role in the process of blood clot formation thus prevents excessive bleeding on injury or Hemorrhage. It is a choice of drug in treatment of vitamin K-dependent clotting factors deficiency (VKCFD), a bleeding disorder.
Most common use of vitamin K is to stop bleeding and Osteoporosis (reduction in bone density/ softening of bone), bone loss caused by steroidsand Coumadin (a type of rodenticide) Poisoning.
It is also used to counter overdose of warfarin and other anticoagulants.
Side Effects Of BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Side Effects Of Salt: Choline
Confusion, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, disturbed coordination, dizziness, excitation, euphoria, hallucinations, headache, hysteria, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, restlessness, sedation, seizure, sleepiness, tremor, vertigo, hypotension, palpitation, tachycardia, abdominal pain, anorexia, increased appetite, constipation.
Headache, unusual or unpleasant taste in mouth.
Side Effects Of Salt: Folic Acid
Some of the side effects (though rare) of Folic Acid are:
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Sleeping disturbances
- Allergic rejection
Please consult your doctor if you get any of the above side effects, especially if they do not go away within 3-4 days of starting the use.
Side Effects Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is usually safe when taken in limited dose till one year. Overuse or overdose can cause stomach pain and diarrhea.
Side Effects Of Salt: iron
Intake of iron is safe when taken within prescribed limits
An overdose of iron may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, vomiting
- Stomach pain, nausea
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
Some of the common side-effects include:
- High blood pressure, Fast heart beat
- Diarrhoea, stomach upset, vomiting
- Muscle weakness/ pain, swelling on hands or legs
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin B1
People who drink a lot of alcohol or experience liver problems are likely to find thiamine intake difficult.
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin A
- Excess intake is proven harmful and seen as orange to yellow discoloration of skin because disposal of excess intake is a time taking process.
- Reduced appetite, irritability, nausea, hair loss, head ache, blurred vision, drowsiness, weakness can be noted in cases of excess intake of Vitamin A.
- Diarrhoea, fever, sleeplessness, bone fractures are seen in chronic cases.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Generally no severe side effects are observed when Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride is taken in appropriate amount.
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin C
Vitamin C is usually safe.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin D3
Many people do not experience any side-effects of Vitamin D3, unless taken in high doses. Some of the side effects may be:
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Dry mouth
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin E
Vitamin E is usually safe when taken in limited quantity.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin K
There are no severe side effects that have been observed till date. However, it may show some allergic reactions.
Contraindications Of BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Choline
Narrow angle gaucoma, bladder neck obstruction, lactation
Contraindications Of Salt: Folic Acid
- Antibiotics. Iron decreases the effectiveness of certain types of antibiotics. Hence, there should be a gap of 1-2 hours between iron and antibiotics dose.
- Bisphosphonates, Levodopa, Levothyroxine, Methyldopa and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Iron might decreases the absorption of these medicines. Hence, if you are taking any medicines containing any of these salts, you should keep a gap of 1-2 hours between any iron supplement and these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Lysine
Avoid taking high amount of calcium or gastrointestinal medicines when taking this drug.
Contraindications Of Salt: iron
High doses intake of may be particularly risky in the following conditions:
- Stomach (or) intestinal ulcers
- Women with type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (or) Crohn's disease(intestinal inflammation)
- Premature infants
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
Contraindications Of Salt: Levocarnitine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B1
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B12
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin A
High doses of the vitamin intake are not advised during pregnancy and breastfeeding/lactating stages.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin C
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin D3
People with following conditions should Use vitamin D cautiously:
- Kidney disease: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in body and increase the risk of hardening of the arteries in people having serious kidney disease. This must be balanced with the need to prevent renal osteodystrophy (a bone disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain proper levels of calcium & phosphorus in blood). People with kidney disease should carefully monitor calcium levels.
- High levels of calcium in the blood
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Sarcoidosis (enlargement of lymph nodes)
- Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism):
- Vitamin D might increase calcium levels in people with above conditions. This might result in complications such as kidney stones.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin E
Please inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines currently, especially related to liver diseases, cancer, blood clotting etc. because it may affect the working of these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin K
Some drugs can interact with vitamin K. Some of these are aspirin, antibiotics, blood thinner drugs, cholesterol lowering drugs, anticancer drugs and drugs for seizures.
High dose is not advised for pregnant woman and breast feeding woman. It shouldnot be taken in conditions like diabetes, kidney disease, severe liver diseases, some cancers and seizures.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). There are two types of HSV: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is the most common cause of oral herpes, and HSV-2 is the most common cause of genital herpes. However, both viruses can cause oral and genital infections with practically identical symptoms.
The herpes virus normally enters the body through mucous membranes (especially mouth and genitals) and skin. It travels along the nerve endings to the base of spine, where it stays by feeding off nutrients produced by body cells.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Our teeth have a lot of work to do like chewing, grinding, biting, talking and also face the aging process. Hence, they need the care to keep them away from dental diseases. Brushing the teeth twice a day and flossing the mouth are age-old mantras to keep them healthy and safe. Other than this, attending routine dental check-ups and watching what you eat and drink are vital factors in deciding the health of your teeth.
The diseases of teeth are:
Also called tooth decay, this happens due to adult bacteria which survive on refined white sugar. When we eat candy or other sugary food, some morsels stick to the teeth, gums and in between teeth. Bacteria feed on this sticky food and thrive, releasing a toxin which causes tooth decay. The solution is to brush teeth regularly and floss the mouth. Avoid eating sticky sugary food.
This is a gum disease and occurs in the mild alkaline to the mild acidic environment in the mouth. The cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and lack of the certain type of enzymes which can digest food substances. Gingivitis is a reversible condition with proper dental treatment.
If gingivitis is left untreated, it progresses into periodontal disease. In this disease, the plaque bacteria form crystals, which attach to the teeth, and these crystals destroy the ligaments, which attach teeth to the bone. As a result, pockets are formed, in which more food particles can be trapped and lodged. This causes the disease to progress, and eventually, it may lead to the removal of the tooth. The damage to the tooth and gum caused by periodontal disease is permanent and irreversible.
Also called bad breath or halitosis, mouth odor is due to remnants of food particles in the mouth. Enteric bacteria feed on these food particles and release an odor. Again, good brushing and flossing habits and the kind of food we eat play a key factor in preventing bad breath.
Symptoms Treated With BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Common symptoms of herpes are a pain, itching, small pores, blisters, ulcers, sores, fever, and swollen glands.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Teeth health
The general symptoms of all dental diseases are:
- Tooth pain.
- Sensitivity: There is a sharp tingling sensation when consuming hot or cold drinks or beverages.
- Bleeding gums.
- Red and swollen gums.
- Cavities in teeth.
- Pain while chewing.
- Bad breath.
- Mouth sores.
- Loose teeth.
Causes of diseases where BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
The common causes of herpes transmission are kissing, skin-to-skin direct contact during anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who already has an active herpes infection.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
Dental diseases are caused by microorganisms that live in the mouth and release toxins causing damage to dental tissue. The mouth offers resources for the bacteria to survive and multiply. There are three types of bacteria thriving in the oral cavity - pathogenic, beneficial, and neutral. When the mouth is dominated by beneficial bacteria, then there is good dental health. When pathogenic bacteria dominate the oral cavity, it leads to dental diseases. Neutral bacteria follow whichever bacteria are dominant.
Causes of tooth and gum diseases are:
- Sugary foods: When bacteria in the mouth combine with remnants of sugary or starchy food particles, they form a colourless, sticky substance called plaque. When you don’t remove plaque from mouth by proper brushing and flossing, it hardens into tartar or calculus. Removal of tartar will require a dental procedure by a dentist.
- Acidic foods: Acidic drinks and foods attack the tooth enamel, thereby damaging it. Soft drinks contain enormous amounts of sugar, which facilitate plaque formation. The acidic content of soft drinks erodes teeth enamel and causes damage to teeth.
- Dry mouth: Saliva in the mouth is helpful in inhibiting plaque formation. People with dry mouth are more prone to dental problems. Dry mouth condition is caused by certain medications. Diseases like diabetes also cause dry mouth issues.
- Grinding of teeth: People who grind teeth in their sleep or under stress are invariably damaging their teeth. The grinding process strips away the enamel (outer layer of teeth), thereby causing tooth decay.
- Genetics: Some people inherit tooth crevices and enamel problems from parents. This can also lead to teeth problems.
- Poor dental hygiene: Improper brushing and flossing is the number one cause of teeth problems.
Worst Foods With BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Herpes simplex
- Certain food actually can accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Foods rich in substances like arginine, caffeine drinks, sugar, sweets, processed foods etc. actually give birth to/ accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Some of these foods can impair the immune system of a person and thus make them more vulnerable to the herpes virus. Hence, the following foods should be avoided if you have herpes virus infection or prevent it:
- Arginine rich foods like nuts, gelatine, coconut, brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, lentils, oats, peanut butter, dried beans.
- Caffeine Drinks And Foods like coffee, soda, cake, frozen yoghurt, cappuccino, tea, ice cream, cookies.
- Corn Syrup / Sugar / Sweets
- Processed Foods like whole wheat bread, pizza, bakery products, pasta.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
- High-Sodium Foods: The more salt you eat, the more calcium you lose as salt causes excessive calcium excretion through the kidneys.
- Sugary snacks, high sugar items
- Soda, cola drinks as they lead to higher risk of hip bone fracture
- Alchohol: Heavy and chronic consumption of alcohol may result in decreased bone formation, higher chances of bone fracture, low bone mass, and delay in fracture healing.
- Inflammatory foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Teeth health
- Sugary sweets and candies: Sugary food is what bacteria thrive on. Even if you wish to have sweets, opt for those which leave no particles sticking to the teeth and clear out of the mouth quickly.
- Starchy carbohydrates: Foods like chips, crackers, bread, and pasta contain starch which is available as sugar to the bacteria.
- Carbonated soft drinks and sodas: Firstly, carbonated drinks again contain a lot of sugar. Secondly, they contain phosphorous and carbon dioxide which are known to wear away the enamel of the teeth. This causes them to get brown or stained.
- Fruit juices: Though fruit juices are healthy, they contain sugar and acids which are a bad combination for teeth. If you regularly consume juices, don’t keep them for too long in the mouth. Use a straw for minimal contact with teeth.
Do's With Usage of BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Herpes simplex
- Complete the course of medication, even if symptoms subside before completion.
- Wash your hands frequently so that infection doesn’t pass on to others.
- Maintain strong immune system by taking care of your diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sun light without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sun burns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Teeth health
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day to wash off any food substances remaining in the mouth.
- Flossing your teeth regularly is as important as brushing. Flossing removes food particles trapped in between teeth and also removes bad odor.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months. Bristles become weak after a time and are ineffective in cleaning the teeth. You have to change your toothbrush after a bout of illness to prevent re-infection.
- Wash the bristles thoroughly after each brushing ritual.
- Chew on sugarless gum. Chewing produces saliva which helps in washing off the bacteria.
- Give a massage to your gums at least two times a week.
- Clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner.
- Drink lots of water to keep the mouth moist.
- See the dentist biannually for a general check-up of the teeth.
Dont's With Usage Of BECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Herpes simplex
- Herpes infections are contagious. You can infect other people, even during your treatment. Avoid touching people or allowing infected areas come into contact with other people.
- Don’t touch an infected area and then your eyes.
- Do not share the towel, clothes, combs etc. with others.
- If you or your partner has genital herpes, refrain from sex till it is cured. However, latex condoms are safe to use to avoid spreading the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Teeth health
- Do not brush too hard, you will tear the gums or damage the tooth.
- Do not forget to rinse your mouth after eating sugary food.
- Do not sleep with your mouth open.
- Do not smoke as it is known to cause oral cancer.
- Do not keep sipping on beverages like tea or coffee throughout the day. This gives a chance to the bacteria to thrive and attack the enamel of the teeth.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfBECOZINC G CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- The best advice for teeth health is good oral hygiene and regular appointments with the dentist.
- Keeping a watch of what goes into the mouth as food will go a long way in protecting those pearly white assets.
- Along with brushing and flossing, using a mouthwash is very important. Mouthwash containing Listerine and chlorine dioxide will help in maintaining the good bacteria in the mouth. It will also promote good breath and make teeth strong.
- Choosing toothpaste with fluoride will make the enamel strong, and hence, avoid tooth decay. But take care to use the pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste for kids. Using too much of it can cause white spots on the teeth.