- WHY IS INFERTILITY TREATMENT IMPORTANT?
It is time for you to get tested if you were not able to conceive. Perhaps you failed because you/your spouse didn’t know about something known as infertility. It is very common today, thanks to it becoming an urban trend. Seeing that 40% of the female population and 50% of the male population have infertility, let’s find out what it’s all about.
– Society assumes that a woman is responsible for conceiving children. No, she is responsible for nurturing them. If the egg is not fertilized, it’s not the woman’s fault.
– Various symptoms include low sperm motility in men or ovulation issues in women.
– Infertility treatment includes In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), counselling and more at affordable costs. One in eight women has a chance of getting pregnant.
– Most importantly, exercise is highly recommended for those at risk. Perhaps you are able to overcome infertility with the help of a healthy diet and daily workout.
- DOING IT RIGHT.
Getting tested? Even after a diagnosis, the cause is very unlikely to be detected. But the various cures for preventing or curing hormonal imbalance, low sperm motility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome etc. are drinking less coffee, avoiding fatty foods amongst others, will be told.
- SMART CHOICES.
You can make a choice. Either become a do-it-yourself doctor on social media. We people are saying that ‘Y’ has a problem and if ‘A’ and ‘B’ are the symptoms then take ‘Z’ medicine or follow ABC. That’s how we approach everything on social media. But that’s not how you distinguish wrong and right. You evaluate the results, first. Seeing a doctor is extremely crucial, rather than listening to social media.
- WHAT ARE SMART CHOICES?
– Since we were born, thanks to our grandparents, we have only been taught to consume ‘ghar ka khaana’. There are many reasons. Eating together can help release the toxins that are caused by stress and anxiety in our body. As food culture is also rapidly changing, it is OUR responsibility to feed our bodies with the right amount of nutrients, that can only be found in home-made food. If possible, follow a diet plan!
– What should you eat? From season to season, our options keep increasing but one has to always include dals in our diet. Salads are extremely easy to include in our diet, as well. But don’t forget to eat a lot of fruits. Lastly, you need to be organized. Follow your diet consistently to improve chances of fertility.
– Exercising is also very important if you want to boost your chances. Men and women have to be healthy in their mid-age! This applies to those who are trying to conceive as well as those who are not. While it is a common myth that age doesn’t matter, it is usually the most important aspect when you are trying to conceive. Being in your mid-20s and 30s is a perfect time.
Leave a reply →