Spending loads of money to get good health will not work out if there is no laughter in your life. Medicines can cure the disease but Laughter can speed up the recovery. Yes, laughter is a priceless medicine which costs nothing and is the best tool to improve your health. The modernization is full of stress and worries. Excess stress can lead to many health disorders. Laughter is such a powerful tool which reduces stress and work upon physical, mental, emotional and social factors to improve the quality of life. There are many scientific reasons which prove that Laughter is the best medicine.
Why is Laughter the best remedy?
It is an old saying that a day without laughter is a wasted day. Laughter reduces the tensions and pressure from the mind and opens the mind to think better. It creates positive scenario all around and helps to cut down the worries and stress. Laughter is the best healing therapy.
Some of the reasons which justify this fact are given as below:
- Reduces stress: Stress can lead to many health disorders. Laughter helps to inhibit the release of stress hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine and thus reduce the stress and its related risks. So introducing laughter into a day to day life can help to ease out the stress and can make you feel happy.
- Boosts immunity: Laughter increases the resistance towards disease by increasing the immune cells and antibodies against the infections. The decrease in stress hormones also boosts the immunity of the body and helps to fight the infections.
- Protects the heart: Laughter increases the blood flow and improves the functioning of the heart. Laughter has the anti-inflammatory effect which protects the blood vessel from the risk of getting cardiovascular disease. It is always good to laugh to have a healthy heart.
- Relaxes the body: A good laugh helps to release all the tensions and stress thus relaxing the body.
- Pain reliever: Laughter releases endorphins which help to relieve the pain and body start feeling good naturally.
- Improves social well being: Laughter is such a powerful tool which strengthens the relationships, helps to reduce the conflicts and improves the teamwork.
- Laughter is Contagious: It is absolutely right that laugh and the whole world will laugh along with you. When we see someone laughing an automatic smile comes on our face and we also started to laugh without any known reason.
- Acts as antidepressant: Laughter activates the release of the serotonin, a neurotransmitter. This action is same as that of antidepressant medications, SSRIs. This helps to cope up with the depression.
The laughter is one of the cheapest medicines we can have and it does not need any prescription. Taking a small dosage of laughter’s daily can provides several benefits to your body and mind. It is a potent drug which can improve the quality of life. A good laughter increases positivity and makes you optimistic. This gives you the confidence to deal with the diseases in a more enthusiastic way. In today’s stressful life laughter therapy is thought to be the best treatment to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
Despite the fact that medicines cannot be replaced with laughter to cure the disease but still laughter is recommend to improve the physiological well being. Along with medications laughter can be accomplished to speed up the recovery process and healing time.Leave a reply →