BONE GD TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Glucosamine 2) Diacerein 3) Methylsulfonylmethane
Uses Of BONE GD TABLET 10`S
It is an amino sugar which is found naturally in human body. It is recommended for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
It is found to be beneficial in following ways:
- Helps in growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage.
- Improves flexibility of joints
- Relives pain of arthritis
- Supports the function and structure of joints.
It is an anti-inflammatory agent which belongs to the class of anthraquinone is found beneficial in the treatment of osteoarthritis (swelling and pain in the joints).
It works by decreasing the pain and inflammation of joints by inhibiting the action of protein called as interleukin-1 beta
Being a relatively inert compound, it is found naturally in primitive plants, the atmosphere above marine areas, in many foods and beverages though in small amounts.
It is a dietary supplement sold as MSM. It is used to treat:
- Oxidative stress damage due to Exercise. MSM protects muscles from damage by reducing the amount of oxidative stress damage due to Exercise.
- Pain, bleeding and irritation in people with Haemorrhoids. When administered along with Hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil for two weeks, it has been found useful in reducing symptoms of Haemorrhoids.
- Stress, allergies besides mucous membrane inflammation and gastro intestinal conditions.
- Snoring: If used as a throat spray ingredient, MSM is found to reduce snoring.
MSM is a GRAS (Generally recognised as safe) medicine which allows MSM to be added to meal supplement and meal replacement foods, fruit (smoothie) type drinks, beverages and energy bars.
Side Effects Of BONE GD TABLET 10`S
Glucosamineis usually safe.
Side Effects Of Salt: Diacerein
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Soft stools
Consult your doctor if any other following side effects get worse:
- Epigastric pain
- Decolouration of urine
- Mild skin reactions such as rashes, pruritus and eczema
Long-term effects of usage are still to be tested and on a short term, it is usually considered safe.
Contraindications Of BONE GD TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Glucosamine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Diacerein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
The drug is ineffective for patients with varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Snoring is loud and noisy breathing sound when you fall asleep. Snoring is defined as the vibration of respiratory structures which produces breathing sounds. The sound so produces is termed as snoring. This happens when there is an obstruction in the movement of air during breathing while sleeping. The sound can be soft also. In maximum cases, the sound is unpleasant and loud. Snoring indicates obstructive sleep apnea.
Everybody does snore at some point in their life. It is not a serious disorder but sometimes it can be related to health problems also. It is irritating and nuisance for other people when you snore during sleep.
Symptoms Treated With BONE GD TABLET 10`S
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Snoring
The most common symptom of snoring is noisy breathing sound while you sleep.
Other symptoms which can be related to snoring are:
- Breathing pauses during the sleep
- Snoring sound affecting the sleep of person sharing the room with you.
- Excessive fatigue, feeling sleepy during daytime
- Headaches during day-time, mood swings
- A sore throat in the morning
- Gasping at night, dry mouth
- High blood pressure, chest pain at night
- The symptoms if occurs also indicates that you may have sleep apnea. It is not necessary that all those people who snore will have sleep apnea.
Causes of diseases where BONE GD TABLET 10`S is used
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Snoring
Generally, snoring occurs due to relaxation of palatine uvula and soft palate. The relaxation causes obstruction in the air flow resulting into vibrations and breathing sounds.
Other causes which can result in snoring are:
Excess consumption of alcohol or drugs: These relax the muscles
Obesity or being overweight: Excessive fat around the tissues results in vibrations.
Pregnancy: Bulky throat tissue during pregnancy causes snoring.
Sleeping position: Sleeping on the back can cause snoring as it narrows the airways.
Sleep deprivation: Inadequate sleep can cause throat relaxation leading to snoring.
Nasal congestion: Blockage of the nasals can affect the breathing process and causes snoring.
Obstructive sleep apnea
Worst Foods With BONE GD TABLET 10`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Snoring
Foods which increase inflammation should be avoided to stop the snoring. Following foods should be avoided to reduce snoring:
- Red meat contains saturated fats which can increase inflammation.
- Alcohol intake relaxes the esophageal sphincter and results in snoring.
- Dairy products and caffeine couple of hours before sleeping as these increase the mucus production and can block the airways.
- Oily and greasy foods during the night as these are rich in carbohydrates which contribute to fat.
- Processed wheat products increase the production of mucus.
- Food containing lactose produces excess phlegm which makes existing mucus thicker and harder to loosen.
Do's With Usage of BONE GD TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Snoring
To prevent snoring:
- Lose weight: Being overweight is one of the common reasons for snoring. Try to lose weight as it can help to reduce the excess amount of tissues around the neck which blocks the airway.
- Using an air purifier helps to remove the toxins which trigger nasal congestion.
- Change the sleeping positions: It will be helpful to sleep on your side rather than on your back. Sleeping on back puts the pressure on the throat and causes obstruction in the airways.
- Awakening the snoring partner or pushing with an elbow.
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the night as this can worsen the situation.
- Get treatment for nasal congestion
Dont's With Usage Of BONE GD TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Snoring
- Don’t close the mouth of the snorer as it may worsen the situation due to lack of supply of oxygen.
- Don’t drink alcohol too close to sleeping time because relaxation of the muscles may occur
- Don’t take sleeping pills, antidepressants or anti-anxiety drugs.
- Don’t use nasal strips.
- Don’t use a large pillow that may obstruct the airflow and can cause poor blood circulation.
- Don’t use over the counter oral devices. These can cause discomfort to your mouth and jaw.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfBONE GD TABLET 10`S
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
What Are The Tips For Snoring
Snoring can be managed by making some lifestyle modifications. Such as:
- Regular exercise
- Eating healthy food
- Sleeping in correct positions
- Avoiding use of alcohol and smoking
- Getting enough sleep
- Stay well hydrated
- Snoring can disrupt the sleep of your partner. It can be indicative of certain health issues also. It is advised to visit the doctor to get the proper treatment.
- Last option to treat the snoring is surgery only. So it is recommended to make changes in your living standards along with the use of medications. Till now there is no certain medication which can stop snoring completely. Treatments can lessen the snoring and its symptoms.