CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
Tocotrienols are found in vitamin E and are often found in rice bran oil and palm oil. They are of four types (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta). They are widely used in supplement form. They:
- Prevent cancer, stroke-related brain damage, new fat deposits in the body.
- Improve lipid profile by lowering high cholesterol levels and increasing essential low-density lipids.
- Reduce homocysteine (amino acid that alters adenosine), atherosclerotic lesions (build-up of fats and cholesterol etc in and on the artery walls), blood glucose levels
- Help in resistance to blood flow (ischemia) which leads to stroke.
- Improve metabolic syndrome, heart muscle function, and glucose and insulin tolerance.
- Regulate blood pressure
- Treat Alzheimer’s disease, clogged arteries, familial dysautonomia (genetic disorder), and kidney failure.
- Heal sunburns, scars, promote hair growth, reduce aging
Side Effects Of CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
Tocotrienols are usually safe, but in cases like an overdose, it may cause contact dermatitis. Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Tocotrienols
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards tocotrienols or any other allergies.
- Diabetes, any recent surgery
Alzheimer’s is an irreversible brain disorder, which causes problems with memory, thinking and even worsens over time. It could destroy memory, ability to think and eventually ability to do simplest tasks in life.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Symptoms Treated With CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
- Memory Loss
- Confusion with time and place
- Frequent change in mood and personality
- Very poor judgment skills
- Hard time planning and solving simple issues.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
Causes of diseases where CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE is used
Scientists believe that the cause of this disease is a combination of genetic (carrying certain genes), the lifestyle of an individual and environmental factors that could affect the brain.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Best Foods With CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
- Fish: People who eat fish are 40% less likely to prone to develop Alzheimer’s
- Curry: Curry contains curcumin, which blocks deposits of amyloidal a major cause of Alzheimer's.
- Coffee and tea: In one study, it’s found that people were 65 percent less Prone to develop Alzheimer's with three to five cups of coffee/tea.
- Juices and Fruits and vegetables: Eating vegetarian food three times a week will certainly cut this disease by 40%.
- Vegetables like spinach, kale, broccoli, and turnip thwart decline of cognitive levels.
- Fruits like red grapes, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cherries oranges, and plums are rich in antioxidants that protect against brain degeneration.
Different foods help lowering cholesterol in different ways. Some foods have soluble fibre that binds cholesterol in the digestive system and pushes them out of the body before they even enter the circulation.
Others give polyunsaturated fats, helpful in directly lowering LDL. Some have stanols and plant sterols that inhibit the body from absorbing cholesterol.
- Oats. Oats give you soluble fibre, which helps in improving the cholesterol. One bowl of oatmeal, with added banana and a few strawberries, is the best breakfast.
- Barley, other whole grains: They deliver soluble fibre, thus lowering risk of a heart disease.
- Beans. Beans (kidney beans, garbanzos, lentils and black eyed peas) are also rich in soluble fibre.
- Nuts: Two ounces of almonds, walnuts, peanuts etc. not only reduce LDL but also provide other nutrients which protect the heart in many ways.
- Vegetable oils. Use liquid vegetable oils such as sunflower, canola, and safflower instead of butter or pure ghee in cooking.
- Citrus fruits, apples, grapes and strawberries are rich in pectin, a type of soluble fibre which lowers LDL.
- Fish: To lower LDL, eat fish 2-3 times a week as it delivers omega 3 fats.
Worst Foods With CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
- Bad Fat (due to consumption of trans fats in processed foods)
- Extra Calories (A high-calorie food can lead to Obesity, Fat, and diabetes upping the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Excessive Alcohol
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
Do's With Usage of CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Allow yourself some time to think and set goals for your daily tasks.
- Keep photos of your loved ones and the people you see often in your house and label them with their names.
- The person should keep himself busy in a productive way.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
Dont's With Usage Of CA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, take help.
- Don’t feel guilty when you haven’t reached the goals set.
- Don’t communicate with others like you need to rush.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCA PROBRET 400 CAPSULE
- Maintain a notebook or keep a smart phone wherein you can keep track of important information
- Ask your Friend or family members to remind you of important things
- Ask for help if things get lost