CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
Treating Prostate Cancer
Side Effects Of CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
Some of the common side-effects of Bicalutamide are:
- Body pain and aches
- Breast pain/ swelling/ tenderness
- Sweating and flushing
- Dizziness, headache, drowsiness
- Flushing, sweats
- Weakness, trouble in sleeping
- Hair loss
- Weight gain or loss
- Stomach upset, gas, diarrhoea
- Vomiting, loss of appetite, nausea.
Contraindications Of CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Bicalutamide
Please do not take Bicalutamide:
- If you are planning to become pregnant, pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are a woman or a child
- If you have diabetes or liver problems.
- Prostate cancer (happens only in males) begins, when cells in the prostate gland start growing uncontrollably.
- The majority of the prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, which develop from the gland cells. Gland cells are the cells, which make the prostate fluid that is added to the semen.
- Other types of prostate cancer are:
- Neuroendocrine tumours (other than small cell carcinomas)
- Small cell carcinomas
- Transitional cell carcinomas
Symptoms Treated With CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
- Pain in urination
- Pain in bones
- Frequent urination, increased frequency of urination at night
- Weak urinary stream
- Less bladder control
Causes of diseases where CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET is used
- Though exact causes of prostate cancer are not known, following conditions may increase the risk of getting Prostate cancer:
- Age: People of more than 50 years of age are more at risk.
- Family history
- High calcium diet
Worst Foods With CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
Many foods may contribute to the development or spread of prostate cancer. Some such foods are:
- Red meat
- Grilled or barbecued meat
- Processed foods
- Packaged foods
Do's With Usage of CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Prostate cancer
- Manage your weight as men who are overweight have the higher risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Quit smoking.
Dont's With Usage Of CALUTIDE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Prostate cancer
- Don’t spend too much time on your mobile, laptop or other gadgets as exposure to rays coming out from these can increase the risk of prostate cancer.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCALUTIDE 50MG TABLET