CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Citric Acid
Uses Of CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
Citric Acid is an alkalinizing agent which makes the urine less acidic. It is beneficial for the body as:
- Boosts renal health, prevents Kidney Stones
- Fights free radicals (has antioxidant properties)
- Improves mineral absorption
- Revitalizes the skin (used in cosmetics)
- Soothes a sore throat (gargling)
- Curbs nausea
Side Effects Of CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
Some of the common side-effects of an overdose of the citric acid include:
- Diarrhea, vomiting
- Abdominal pain, stomach pain, dark stools
- Weak hair
- Low blood pressure
Contraindications Of CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Citric Acid
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low calcium levels
- Low blood pressure
- Heart problems, swollen ankles
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Worst Foods With CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of CARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCARMICIDE PAEDIATRIC SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.