CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Cefixime 2) Ornidazole
Uses Of CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
Cefixime is used to treat infections caused by certain bacteria. E.g.:
Ornidazole is used for managing protozoan infections.
Side Effects Of CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Cefixime
Some of the common side-effects of cefixime are:
- Stomach upset/pain, gas
Side Effects Of Salt: Ornidazole
Some of the common side-effects include:
Contraindications Of CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Cefixime
Before taking cefixime, please inform your doctor if you have:
- A kidney disease
- A certain intestinal disease like colitis
Contraindications Of Salt: Ornidazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis or epilepsy multiple sclerosis
Protozoan Infections are characterised as parasitic diseases that are caused due to the microorganisms from the Protozoan family. These are classified into three categories, namely: Chromalveolata, Excavata, and Amoebozoa. Some organisms from these categories include Giardia Lamblia, Plasmodium, Entamoeba Histolytica, etc.
Symptoms Treated With CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
A number of symptoms that occur due to Protozoan infections have been listed below. Some of these occur only due to a specific Protozoan organism.
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of weight
- Increased heart rate
- Rectum bleeding
- Gastrointestinal signs
Causes of diseases where CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S is used
A number of causes are behind infections due to Protozoan organisms. Some are mentioned below:
- Transmission of an infectious disease
- Contaminated food, water
- Contagious – spread from people to people
- Transmitted by pathogenic organism
Worst Foods With CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
Parasitic or protozoan infections are majorly due to the consumption of foods that are not fresh. Moreover, a number of foods that have an excess of a certain ingredient only triggers the parasites to attack the body further. Some of these foods are:
- Contaminated food: Probably the most obvious of all the foods that may be affected by Protozoan parasites is contaminated food. Parasites are lurking on such food items looking for hosts.
- High sugar and carbohydrate food: Sugary and carb-rich food items are equally dangerous for people as these also have high chances of parasites in them. Moreover, such foods weaken the immune system, leading to frequent attacks from parasites.
- Uncovered food: Many stalls all over the world serve open food items that are risky to consume. Patients are warned not to consume such open food items.
Do's With Usage of CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Protozoan infections
- Take proper medications.
- Clean the hands properly.
- Consume hygienic food. Drink clean water.
- Cook food within the recommended heat.
- Follow proper nutrition.
- Stay away from mosquito bites.
- Maintain a strong immune system.
- Wash fruits and vegetables properly before eating.
- Consume fresh food items.
- Maintain personal hygienic condition.
Dont's With Usage Of CEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Protozoan infections
- Avoid drinking water from lake, ponds and streams
- Do not consume contaminated water
- Stop water getting stagnant in your environment
- Avoid close contact with infected people
- Smoky, dusty environments should be avoided.
- Don’t buy food from unhygienic shops.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCEFOLAC OZ TABLET 10`S
Maintaining perfect diet will strengthen the immune system and such infections can be avoided. Ensuring a clean environment and taking preventive measures also make the infection stay away from infecting us.