CELERAB 20 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
It is used to treat various gastro intestinal disorders including heart burns and gastro oesophageal reflux disease. It is used as anti-ulcer and acts by decreasing the amount of acid made in stomach.
It helps by relieving symptoms like difficulty swallowing, heart burn and persistent cough.
Side Effects Of CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
Some of the common side-effects may be:
- Stomach upset
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting
- Rashes, itching
Contraindications Of CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Rabeprazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
Symptoms Treated With CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
- Belly pain
- Bloating, belching
- Vomiting, gas
Causes of diseases where CELERAB 20 MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Alcoholism, sodas, sweetened beverages
- Sedentary life style
- Skipping meals
- Eating processed foods, freid/oily foods,
Worst Foods With CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
Do's With Usage of CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
- Eat small quantities of food at shoart intervals instead of bigger quantities after long gaps.
Dont's With Usage Of CELERAB 20 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
- Don’t take snacks late in night.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms.
- Don't smoke or consume alcohol.
- Dont' skip meals.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCELERAB 20 MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Acidity
Drinking fresh coconut water for 15-20 days is believed to cure acidity in a natural way.