CURLZVIT TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Biotin 2) Calcium pantothenate 3) para-Aminobenzoic acid 4) copper 5) Lysine 6) Inositol 7) iron
Uses Of CURLZVIT TABLET
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, Skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild Depression.
Calcium pantothenate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Uses Of Salt: copper
Copper is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Uses Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is an amino acid and is used to prevent cold sores by either applying to the skin or taking orally. It works by preventing herpes virus from growing. Lysine is also found to improve athletic performance.
Inositol/ Myo-Inositol is a vitamin like substance, found in many animals and plants. It can also be made in labs.
It is used in the treatment of following diseases:
Uses Of Salt: iron
Iron is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- General iron deficiency
- Anaemia caused due to chronic diseases
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Learning and thinking problems especially in children
- Symptoms of Heart failure
- A Cough caused due to ACE inhibitors
- Immunity building
Side Effects Of CURLZVIT TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Calcium pantothenate is mostly safe, but in some cases, it may cause diarrhea.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: copper
Copper is mostly safe, but in some cases (or) over doses, it may cause:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Fever, stomach pain
- Low blood pressure
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is usually safe when taken in limited dose till one year. Overuse or overdose can cause stomach pain and diarrhea.
Side Effects Of Salt: Inositol
Generally no side effects are reported if taken in appropriate amount as directed by physician.
Consult your doctor if any of the following side effects gets worsen:
- Allergic reactions such as rash, itching
Side Effects Of Salt: iron
Intake of iron is safe when taken within prescribed limits
An overdose of iron may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, vomiting
- Stomach pain, nausea
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of CURLZVIT TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hyper sensitivity towards the drug calcium pantothenate or any other allergies.
- Stomach blockage
Contraindications Of Salt: copper
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the copper or any other allergies.
- Direct oral intake
- Kidney disease
- Wilson’s disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Lysine
Avoid taking high amount of calcium or gastrointestinal medicines when taking this drug.
Contraindications Of Salt: Inositol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
Contraindications Of Salt: iron
High doses intake of may be particularly risky in the following conditions:
- Stomach (or) intestinal ulcers
- Women with type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (or) Crohn's disease(intestinal inflammation)
- Premature infants
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
A thyroid is a butterfly-shaped small gland that is located in the front part of the neck. It produces two primary hormones namely tetraiodothyronine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). These hormones control cells’ energy consumption strategy. The thyroid gland regulates the metabolism by releasing these two hormones.
Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid disease is referred to as a special condition of the thyroid. It occurs when thyroid gland starts to produce a large amount of T4, T3, or both.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). There are two types of HSV: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is the most common cause of oral herpes, and HSV-2 is the most common cause of genital herpes. However, both viruses can cause oral and genital infections with practically identical symptoms.
The herpes virus normally enters the body through mucous membranes (especially mouth and genitals) and skin. It travels along the nerve endings to the base of spine, where it stays by feeding off nutrients produced by body cells.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Insomnia is a common disorder of sleep in which a person fails to fall asleep and also, to stay asleep even after trying. Due to lack of sleep a person might feel exhausted and irritated all the time. Insomnia can be classified into two types:
- Primary insomnia: A sleep disorder that has nothing to do with other health conditions.
- Secondary insomnia: A sleep disorder that occurs due to some other health problems like depression, cancer, asthma, heartburn and arthritis.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a condition in which a woman’s levels of the sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone) are imbalanced. This results in the growth of ovarian cysts ( benign masses on ovaries). It can affect a woman’s fertility, menstrual cycle and cardiac function.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome can also be caused by insulin resistance, i.e., your body is not able to use insulin well.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Symptoms Treated With CURLZVIT TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Sometimes, Hyperthyroidism can be visible through the enlarged thyroid gland (called a goitre). It can be one-sided or symmetrical. The eyes can also appear more prominent that is a symptom of exophthalmos, a sign of Graves’ disease, and it is the most common symptom of Hyperthyroidism.
Other symptoms of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Feeling anxious, nervous or irritable.
- Feeling very weak or tired.
- Experiencing mood swings.
- Sensitivity to heat.
- Irregular or fast heartbeat or palpitations.
- Sudden unexplained weight loss
- Increased frequency of the bowel movements.
- Shaking in fingers and hands (tremor).
- Thinning skin.
- Sleep problems.
- Fine and brittle hair.
- Changes in your menstrual cycle.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The following symptoms require immediate medical supervision:
- Loss of consciousness.
- Breathe shortness.
- Hyperthyroidism may also lead to atrial fibrillation. It is a detrimental arrhythmia that can result in strokes.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Common symptoms of herpes are a pain, itching, small pores, blisters, ulcers, sores, fever, and swollen glands.
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Insomnia
There are various symptoms of insomnia, such as:
- Disturbed sleep.
- Not able to fall asleep even in the most comfortable environment.
- Exhaustion even after getting a sleep.
- Losing focus and staying absent minded.
- Waking up in mid-sleep.
- Short sleep span.
- Feeling anxious about one's sleep.
- Making errors while performing daily tasks.
- Persistent feeling of irritation and depression.
Abnormal or no mensuration, irregular mensuration, spotting, acne, oily skin, weight gain.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Causes of diseases where CURLZVIT TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
In most of the cases, Hyperthyroidism can be a result of Graves’ disease- an autoimmune disorder. In this case, antibodies produced for body immunity can stimulate the thyroid gland encouraging it to produce too much T4, T3, or both hormones. According to doctors, Graves’ disease may be genetic, and it is most commonly found among young women.
Other causes of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Excess iodine that is a key ingredient of T4 and T3.
- Thyroiditis (inflammation of the thyroid) that can cause T4 and T3 leaking out the gland.
- Tumours of the testes or ovaries.
- Benign tumours of the pituitary or thyroid gland.
- A Large quantity of tetraiodothyronine that may be taken through medication or dietary supplements.
- Hyperfunctioning of thyroid nodules can enhance the growth and activity of thyroid gland that results in too much hormone production. It can be a major cause of Hyperthyroidism.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The common causes of herpes transmission are kissing, skin-to-skin direct contact during anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who already has an active herpes infection.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
What Are The Causes Of Insomnia
The most common causes of insomnia are:
- Psychiatric conditions: Depression, anxiety, stress.
- Lifestyle issues, working till late, sedentary lifestyle, taking naps in afternoon.
- Food Habits: Drinking too much of coffee, alcohol, nicotine, heavy food.
- Certain chemical interactions in mind.
- Certain medical conditions like pains, asthma, arthritis, Parkinson's disease.
- Watching television or using a cell phone before sleeping.
Causes of PCOS are largely unknown, though genetic conditions seem to play an important role.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
Worst Foods With CURLZVIT TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Patients who are suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid the following foods:
- Gluten: Most of the thyroid problems are based on autoimmune disease. Gluten encourages the autoimmune disease; moreover, it can cause inflammation in the body. Rye, spelt, barley, Kamut and several other processed foods are rich sources of Gluten.
- Dairy products: Dairy products are sources of inflammation in the body. The protein casein is found in dairy products and it can make the autoimmune disease more complicated. Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid cow’s milk, cheese, ice-cream, and yoghurt.
- Sugar: Sugar increases inflammation and worsens the autoimmune diseases. Sugar helps in enhancing the harmful pathogens in the digestive system and encourages gut infections. It can cause “leaky gut syndrome” and it can act as a driver of all autoimmune diseases.
- A large amount of raw cruciferous vegetables: Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should not consume cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts in a raw form.
- Industrial seed oils: Different vegetable oils such as sunflower, corn, safflower, cottonseed, soybean, grape seed, and rice bran oil. The extraction process in the mentioned oils damages and oxidises the essential polyunsaturated fats. These damaged fats can create a great amount of inflammation in the body. They can increase free radicals and damage tissues. So, consumption of healthy fat is necessary such as olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, raw seeds and nuts, avocados, oily fish, pastured butter and ghee, and coconut oil.
- Soy: Soy is rich in lectins that can cause irritation in gut lining and make leaky gut syndrome more complicated in people suffering from autoimmune disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Herpes simplex
- Certain food actually can accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Foods rich in substances like arginine, caffeine drinks, sugar, sweets, processed foods etc. actually give birth to/ accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Some of these foods can impair the immune system of a person and thus make them more vulnerable to the herpes virus. Hence, the following foods should be avoided if you have herpes virus infection or prevent it:
- Arginine rich foods like nuts, gelatine, coconut, brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, lentils, oats, peanut butter, dried beans.
- Caffeine Drinks And Foods like coffee, soda, cake, frozen yoghurt, cappuccino, tea, ice cream, cookies.
- Corn Syrup / Sugar / Sweets
- Processed Foods like whole wheat bread, pizza, bakery products, pasta.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Insomnia
- Alcohol, caffeine
- Spicy foods, especially in dinner
- Foods in high fat, especially just before sleeping
- High protein foods in dinner (proteins or high-fat foods are difficult to digest, hence disturb the sleep.
- Steak: Steak being hard to digest makes the body work more leading to fewer chances of a sound sleep. So, avoiding steak and other hard-to-digest meat options during the night is prudent.
- Refined carbohydrates exacerbate insulin resistance and cause inflammation, hence should be avoided.
- Foods in this category are:
- White bread, muffins, sugary desserts, breakfast pastries, white potatoes, items made with white flour, pasta noodles.
- Sugar and sugary drinks, like soda and juice, are carbohydrate and should be avoided.
- Inflammation-causing foods like margarine, French fries, and red or processed meats.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
Do's With Usage of CURLZVIT TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hyperthyroidism
Approximately 1 in every 1000 man and 15 in every 1000 women suffer from Hyperthyroidism. The patients need more help than just taking care of their diet. So, it is important to know what should be done during Hyperthyroidism:
Thyroid level should be checked regularly as it is helpful in monitoring the severity of Hyperthyroidism. The following tips can help the patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism:
Sufficient Vitamin-D: Make sure that you are taking sufficient amount of Vitamin-D as Vitamin-D deficiency is associated with various autoimmune disorders.
De-stress: Stress can weaken your thyroid gland and as a result, it can perform at a sub-optimum level. The patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should practice stress buster activities.
Use healthy cookware: Your cookware should not be associated with any chemical or metal as it can mix with your food and cause harmful chemical reactions.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Herpes simplex
- Complete the course of medication, even if symptoms subside before completion.
- Wash your hands frequently so that infection doesn’t pass on to others.
- Maintain strong immune system by taking care of your diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Insomnia
- Wake up early.
- Exercise, as it makes your body tired enough to induce sleep.
- Eat your dinner at least two hours before sleeping.
- Consider Ayurvedic treatment.
- Do yoga for at least 30 mins a day.
- Sleep at the same time every day, as different schedule on weekend, can also lead to insomnia.
- If one is on certain medication then he /she must consult with a doctor and see if the medication is causing Insomnia.
- Completely, cut down the consumption of alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
- Make your room conditions comfortable like switch off the lights before you go to the bed, Set the comfortable room temperature, turn off the Television, radio or any music system and also, switch off the cell phones. Try to keep your room as clean as possible.
- Try to relax your mind and body before sleeping by taking a hot water bath, listening to soft music, meditation or light yoga.
- Manage your weight if you are overweight. Even 5 per cent of weight loss can result in significant improvement in PCOS.
- De-stress, meditate as women with PCOS can develop high-stress levels due to problems associated with the Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Take care of what you eat.
- Some women may experience troubled sex life. Stay positive and discuss the way-out with your partner.
- Take full sleep.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
Dont's With Usage Of CURLZVIT TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hyperthyroidism
- Limit the cell phone usage: Too much use of cell phone can be detrimental to your thyroid gland. It’s a smarter idea to use the headset during speaking on the phone.
- Caffeine: Don’t take too much caffeine as it can worsen the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism by increasing heartbeat and nervousness.
- Smoking: Patients suffering from Grave’s disease should quit smoke as soon as possible.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Herpes simplex
- Herpes infections are contagious. You can infect other people, even during your treatment. Avoid touching people or allowing infected areas come into contact with other people.
- Don’t touch an infected area and then your eyes.
- Do not share the towel, clothes, combs etc. with others.
- If you or your partner has genital herpes, refrain from sex till it is cured. However, latex condoms are safe to use to avoid spreading the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Insomnia
- Avoid short naps.
- Avoid drinking too much of alcohol, caffeine.
- Avoid checking emails, messages if you suddenly wake up in the night.
- Avoid over use of electronic devices, especially just before going to bed.
- Don’t’ smoke.
- Don’t be lazy. Exercise.
- Don’t skip your doctor’s appointment.
- Don’t lose track of your periods and missed periods can increase the risk of endometrial cancer.
- Don’t ignore symptoms of depression.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfCURLZVIT TABLET
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
Consult your doctor regularly so that he/she can measure your Hyperthyroidism treatment progress. You have to take the right amount of medicine in correct time. If you are taking any anti-thyroid medicine, then make sure that you take them at correct time every day.
There are various treatments for Hyperthyroidism. Your doctor will decide what treatment will be best suited for you. The treatment can be radioactive iodine, anti-thyroid medicine, surgery, or beta blockers.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
What Are The Tips For Insomnia
- Drink warm milk before sleeping.
- Drink almond milk before sleeping.
- Avoid heavy meals in dinner.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include: