D MASI FORTE CREAM has the following salts in its composition
1) Fluocinolone Topical (0.01%w 2) w) 3) Hydroquinone Topical (2%w 4) w) 5) Tretinoin Topical
Uses Of D MASI FORTE CREAM
Tretinoin is used for treating acne by keeping skin pores clear. Tretinoin creams are used for treating dark spots, fine wrinkles, or rough skin on face caused by damaging sun rays
Side Effects Of D MASI FORTE CREAM
Allergic skin rash, Irritation, mild burning may occur when used for the first time. If the symptoms persist, pl. consult your doctor.
Contraindications Of D MASI FORTE CREAM
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With D MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Causes of diseases where D MASI FORTE CREAM is used
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Best Foods With D MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Best Foods For Acne
- According to an article published in 2009 in the Dermato-endocrinology journal, research to date," does not prove that diet causes acne but rather influences it to some degree which is still difficult to quantify."
- Although studies are inconclusive on the effects of diet on acne, maintaining a healthy balanced diet is important.
- Acne is an inflammatory reaction, so following a diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables is important, as it contains antioxidants that help your body to fight inflammation.
- Refined sugar causes your body’s insulin to spike. Insulin has been linked to increased sebum production in the skin’s sebaceous glands.
- Zinc, Vitamin A, and E, as well as Omega 3 fatty acids, are strong anti-inflammatory sources.
- Foods that contain Zinc: Cashews, Pumpkin seeds, Flax seeds, Peanuts, Lentils, Soya, Spinach, Beef
- Foods containing Vitamin A: Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Paprika, Cod liver oil, Kale, Mangoes, Peas, Spinach
- Foods containing Vitamin E: Tomatoes, Butternut, Mangoes, Almonds, Spinach, Hazelnuts, Kale, Paprika
- Low glycemic index carbohydrates: Brown rice, whole-wheat bread and cereals, Steel Cut Oats, Peas and leafy greens. Certain fruits- apples, oranges, grapefruit, plums, strawberries
- Omega 3 containing foods: Walnuts, Flax Seed, Tuna, Kale, Spinach, Chia Seeds
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
Worst Foods With D MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of D MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of D MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfD MASI FORTE CREAM
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.