DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Purified water 2) tetradecanoic acid 3) Hydroxyethyl cellulose 4) Potassium hydroxide 5) Octadecanoic acid 6) aloe Barbadensis leaf juice 7) Decyl glucoside 8) sodium Cocoamphoacetate 9) Lauryl Glucoside 10) 1 11) 2 Propane diol 12) dodecanoic acid 13) 1 14) 3 Bis(hydroxymethyl)-5 15) 5-dimethylimidazollidine-2 16) 4-dione 17) Perfume 18) Disodium EDTA 19) Pea extract
Uses Of DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
Decyl glucoside is used for:
- Skin Cleansing
- Skin conditioning
- Dandruff treatment
Disodium EDTA is a chelating agent which is used in cosmetic industry for the manufacture of cosmetics and personal care products as it:
- Deactivates metal ions in cosmetics
- Protects fragrance of compound
- Prevents rancidity, metals from being deposited onto the hair, scalp, and skin.
- Have good cleansing ability
Side Effects Of DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
Decyl glucoside may sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Irritation / redness / itching / burning
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug decyl glucoside or any other allergies.
Contraindications Of Salt: Disodium EDTA
Dandruff is a scalp condition in which skin of the scalp becomes dry, flaky and itchy. It is a phenomenon when scalp sheds extra skin cells. Dandruff isn’t a threatening condition but it can be embarrassing sometimes.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Dandruff
The symptoms of dandruff are easily recognised such as:
- Dry flaky skin on the scalp.
- Visibility of the flakes on the shoulders, eyebrows, hairline and nose.
- Itchy scalp.
- Greasy scalp.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Causes of diseases where DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Dandruff
There are various causes of dandruff like:
- Dry skin: People with dry skin are prone to dandruff. Dandruff occurs due to dry skin mostly in winters. These flakes are often small and itchy but not oily.
- Not Brushing the hair regularly: People who do not brush or comb their hair regularly tend to have more dandruff, as brushing can help in the shedding of the dead skin cells from the scalp.
- Not shampooing when required: When one does not shampoo their hair properly and regularly, the oil and dead skin cells keep on accumulating that results in dandruff.
- Reaction due to certain hair care products: Some people are allergic to certain hair care products which might cause an adverse reaction resulting in dandruff.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common causes of dandruff. In this condition greasy, the red scalp is covered with white and yellow flaky scales.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Best Foods With DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Best Foods For Dandruff
Few nutrients that you should include in your diet to combat dandruff problem are:
- Zinc and vitamin B6 rich food: These two nutrients are essential in fighting with dandruff. Some of the Zinc and vitamin B6 rich foods are chickpeas, sunflower seeds, wheat germ and bananas.
- Vitamin A and vitamin C rich food: These two vitamins enhance the formation of sebum which works as a natural conditioner. Few Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich foods are green leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and lettuce.
- Protein and vitamin D rich food: Protein and Vitamin D are must include in your diet for healthy and dandruff free hair. Salmon is a great source of protein and vitamin D.
- Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids: Omega 3 fatty acids keep the scalp well hydrated hence reducing the chances of dandruff. Few omega 3 fatty acids rich foods are flax seeds, navy beans, kidney beans, walnuts and soy beans.
- Garlic: Garlic has a natural antifungal substance called allicin that helps in combating dandruff. So, include garlic in your food.
- Green tea: Green tea has polyphenol in it which helps to keep the scalp healthy and dandruff free.
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
Worst Foods With DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Dandruff
Certain foods to avoid for keeping the scalp dandruff free:
- Saturated fats rich foods: Excess of saturated fat can result in excessive sebum formation that leads to dandruff.
- Tea and coffee: Beverages like tea and coffee results in loss of hydration by an increase in urination and perspiration which results in dryness of skin and scalp. Dryness further results in flake formation on the scalp.
- Sugar: Excessive intake of sugar may lead to increased insulin level that affects certain hormones, which trigger the oil formation on the scalp. Oil formed on the scalp may promote dandruff flakes.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dandruff
- Choose right hair care products like shampoo conditioner and oil. In case the problem persists, then go for medicated shampoo.
- Shampoo and condition your hair regularly and properly. Make sure all the product is out of the hair after rinsing.
- Brush your hair regularly.
- Try out home remedies like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, baking soda, olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Keep your body well hydrated.
- Choose a healthy diet that is rich in protein instead of junk food.
- If the problem persists then refer to a good dermatologist.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of DERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dandruff
- Don’t scratch your scalp. Scratching the scalp can cause inflammation and more damage to the scalp.
- Don’t leave your hair wet. When you go out with wet hair, there are chances of accumulation of sweat in hair, causing dandruff formation.
- Do not keep the oil for long in hair.
- Do not use hair styling products much.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfDERMADEW FACE WASH 100ML
What Are The Tips For Dandruff
Dandruff is not a threatening skin condition, but it should not be ignored if it is persistent, flakes are big and cause irritation on the scalp. In such cases, one should always consult a good dermatologist.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.