DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Betamethasone 2) Neomycin 3) Zinc
Uses Of DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
Betamethasone is a steroid medication, used for:
Neomycin is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- To reduce risk of infections after intestinal surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Hepatic encephalopathy (brain problems)
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of Infertility, early delivery, oesophageal Cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, Leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves Depression, the Common cold.
- Heals Burns, diaper rash, Foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, Bad Breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
Side Effects Of DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
Some patients may experience one or more of following side-effects of Betamethasone:
- Adrenal suppression
- Excessive hair growth
- Prolonged use of betamethasone on extensive areas of skin (broken or raw) may result in side effects on other parts of the body. E.g. cause decrease in the production of natural hormones by the adrenal glands.
- When used in pre-term labour, it may cause complications, like leukocytosis and hypoglycaemia in new-borns exposed in utero.
- When injected into the spine or epidural space, it may cause serious side effects like stroke, loss of vision, and paralysis.
Side Effects Of Salt: Neomycin
The common side effects of neomycin are:
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects may be:
- Numbness/tingling of legs
- Weakness, difficulty in walking
- Muscle twitching, seizures
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
Contraindications Of DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Betamethasone
Before taking betamethasone, please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Brain Injury
- Muscle Problems, bone problems, broken Bone due to Disease or Illness
- Increased Pressure in the Eye, Cataracts, Wide-Angle Glaucoma,
- Untreated Fungal Infection,
- Chronic Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure
- Herpes simplex infection
- Rupture of a Tendon
- Hardening of the Liver
- High Blood Sugar
- Low level of Potassium in the Blood
- Reduced body resistance to Infection,
- Mental Disorder
Contraindications Of Salt: Neomycin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug neomycin or any other allergies.
- Intestinal problems
- Hearing problems
- Parkinson’s disease
- Kidney problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammation of the digestive tract. It can occur anywhere between the mouth to anus region (including oesophagus, small and large intestines, stomach and anus) that is responsible for the gastrointestinal activities in the body. The disease shows up signs of tissue injury with pain, swelling and redness.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Symptoms Treated With DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
Crohn's disease can be diagnosed through a number of symptoms. Some of them are:
- Abdominal and rectal pain.
- Weight loss.
- Gastrointestinal bloating with flatulence, vomiting, bowel blockage and blood in the tool.
- Loss of appetite.
- Mouth ulcers.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
Causes of diseases where DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
Crohn's disease can occur in people due to a number of causes. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Genetic causes.
- An infection that occurred in the past.
- Weak immune system.
- Environmental factors like virus or bacteria
In short, Crohn's disease occurs because of the weakening of the intestinal cells caused by a combination of environmental factors and genetics.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
Worst Foods With DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Crohn disease
- High-fibre foods: It is advisable to skip high-fibre food items from the diet as these will trigger inflammation in the body. Various foods with high fibres are broccoli, peas, Brussels sprouts, lima beans, black beans, nuts, etc.
- Spicy foods: Avoid consuming anything that is hot and spicy. Extra flavorful dishes will only make it harder for the body to digest, leading to worsening of diarrhoea in the body.
- Foods with skins: Patients should avoid consuming food items with the skin, whether fruits or vegetables. This can lead to digestive problems. The skin of such foods should first be peeled off and then cooked if they can be. These include cucumbers, apples, eggplant, etc.
- Popcorn: This may be a whole grain food, but it is very hard to digest, which is why a person with Crohn's disease should avoid it.
- Fried food: Fried food clogs the internal walls of the intestines, making it hard to be digested. Moreover, it brings in hundreds of other diseases with it so it is advisable to stop its consumption. Such foods include the chicken fry, fish fry, French fries, fast foods, pan-fried noodles, ramen, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
Do's With Usage of DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Crohn disease
If a patient is suffering from Crohn's disease then these are the do's that he/she needs to follow:
- Follow a healthy diet. Keep it balanced with carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Consult a dietician for creating a regulated eating plan.
- Eat smaller meals, but make sure the meals are taken frequently to maintain the calorie intake.
- Keep the fluid intake regulated and stay hydrated.
- Bowel movements that occur frequently can be quite irritating. It is advisable that the peri-anal skin is gently patted dry with the help of a cloth after soaking in a warm bath. After that, application of an emollient at the peri-anal skin can help protect it.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
Dont's With Usage Of DIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Crohn disease
The following things are strict to be avoided during Crohn's disease:
- The patient should not consume non-steroidal inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) at any cost.
- Avoid consuming antibiotics, unless the doctor instructs to do so.
- Do not consume food and beverages that may worsen diarrhoea.
- Do not consume Chinese food as it contains monosodium glutamate (MSG) that is not good for the body.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfDIPROVATE N PLUS CREAM 20GM
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
Monitor the foods that suit the diet during Crohn's disease and try consuming the ones that are easy to digest. Avoid fibre intake.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.